Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

How sweetly Zara hugged Kabir when the goons were bashing him up !!!!!

that was emotional one..!!Both were suffering a lot!Waiting for today's episode!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

that was emotional one..!!Both were suffering a lot!Waiting for today's episode!

It must be terribly distressing to be facing death 
 Hopefully the police will arrive to nab the terrorist and the shot fired in precap is fired by them 

After all this hungama how do they feel like celebrating with balloons ? I would just be happy to get away ALIVE !!! 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

BTW In Kashmir ...even today media reports of cases where  Terrorists still kidnap pretty girls and kill their shohar if the girl protests and forcefully marry them n keep them as virtual prisoners ðŸ˜­

No way! This is not true. I'm a kashmiri. I don't know what Indian media shows on their channels. This has only happened once in early 90's when daughter of a politician was kidnapped, she was later released untouched. Never have I heard a case of kidnapping of any pretty girl here. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: haalim_

No way! This is not true. I'm a kashmiri. I don't know what Indian media shows on their channels. This has only happened once in early 90's when daughter of a politician was kidnapped, she was later released untouched. Never have I heard a case of kidnapping of any pretty girl here. 

Thanks for sharing