Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JannatAmr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Haa, those who all like me believed the OLVs are spoiling the mood of the show, there are surprises inspite of that! Maaahnn!!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---cooljenn---

Haa, those who all like me believed the OLVs are spoiling the mood of the show, there are surprises inspite of that! Maaahnn!!!

Surprises aur spoilers apnu jagah aur Episode apni jagah ðŸ˜†
Both are enjoyable in their own way ... 
If you like the show you enjoy everything .
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sp basically the sbs episode happened today lmfaoo. But thank you!
JannatAmr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm an addict, it's been very long since I've watched a TV show and boasted about deaddicting myself from TV. Aur ab humein dekho, roz raat jab 10 IST ya(8.30 in UAE) bajta hai, seedha TV ke saamne

I loved Zara very much and got hooked with the show and now, Kabir miyaan lajawaab, donon wajah hai, story wajah hai, unki chemistry wajah hai, cast, direction sabhee
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

i love how story moves in this show.. in other shows this drama would have dragged for atleast 2 weeks

Exactly, I was thinking the same tiday. I didnt expect this to end within two days, but expected it to drag for another week. But this show's pace is actually is quite fast, which is a relief from other dragfest shows
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---cooljenn---

I'm an addict, it's been very long since I've watched a TV show and boasted about deaddicting myself from TV. Aur ab humein dekho, roz raat jab 10 IST ya(8.30 in UAE) bajta hai, seedha TV ke saamne

I loved Zara very much and got hooked with the show and now, Kabir miyaan lajawaab, donon wajah hai, story wajah hai, unki chemistry wajah hai, cast, direction sabhee

Welcome to this forum.  Welcome to this show 
Enjoy the company of fans who have got hooked to this show for mostly the same reasons dear ðŸ¤—
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

what an episode man

Loved the way kabir pretended to hate Zara just to buy time 
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What a awesome episode i dont know where to start... It was full power packed...again dabaang kabir's avtaar his stair with blood shot eyes at shiraj.
Oh tera mehbooba nahi hamari biwi hai superb...i felt bad for both of them poor zara was crying the way she ran and hugged...kabir even said the kalima and decided to die but he won't give talaq. Well that proved no matter what kabir will never leave zara. 
Edited by TeriGalliyan - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

What a awesome episode i dont know why to start. It was full power packed...again dabaang avtaar his stair with blood shot eyes at shiraj.

Oh tera mehbooba nahi hamari biwi hai superb...i felt bad for both of them poor zara was crying the way she ran and hugged...kabir even said the kalima and decided to die but he won't give talaq. Well that proved no matter what kabir will never leave zara. 

BTW In Kashmir ...even today media reports of cases where  Terrorists still kidnap pretty girls and kill their shohar if the girl protests and forcefully marry them n keep them as virtual prisoners ðŸ˜­
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

How sweetly Zara hugged Kabir when the goons were bashing him up !!!!!