Latest promo- the show has en extra episode

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Inder challenges everyone and then KB appears himself to punish him. This episode will air on sunday which means the VO wasnt wrong. We still have seven episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
So KB has time to punish the culprits. Then why is Namrata getting a free pass every damn time. Why is KB so meherban on her? Forget about punishment, ulta he is giving her 24*7 protection. I don't care if the protection is for Namrata or the shivlings. All that matters is by choosing someone like Namrata to deliver the shivlings to Kashi, KB proved that Rahul's argument is right. He was absolutely right in believing that at the end of the day KB is not going to come and save innocent people like Gauri, Rahul, Preeti or Yashpal. Ordinary people like them have to fight their own battles irrespective of whether they are a devotee or not. KB's special treatment is reserved only for psycho criminals like Namrata.

P.S: Can you share the link for the promo.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
In FEW WORDS,
If punish both Indur and Namrata should be punished to give justice to the KB whom they maligned in the name of crimes. Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
good
so KB himself will punish him
I will enjoy this 
2filmy thumbnail
But this is so unfair
Why is Namrata going scott free
Or does KB feel her becoming mental is a punishment in itself 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

In FEW WORDS, 
If punish both Indur and Namrata should be punished to give justice to the KB whom the maligned in the name of crimes.

I agree
both are murderers 
and so both deserve equal punishment 
dey.bh thumbnail
Jane,
I saw the promo on TV. Not sure if it has been uploaded in any social website

I  am still confused . what makes Inder the bigger criminal. Inder had money which Namrata didn't have. So she took money from him and got the shivlings. Sethji wanted the shivlings and even Namrata wanted to keep the shiivlings for herself.

Inder cheated his family. He would have murdered them as well. But Namrata murdered her brother and was about to kill her father also. She in fact framed him, tortured him.

Inder killed many and so did Namrata. Why did she kill Sheru? He was a mentally challenged man. He was not even a threat. 

Inder kidnapped his family and Namrata. Namrata kidnapped people to make them work as slaves. She hypnotised a man to make him steal, kill people, kill his own family.

Inder intially as Sethji was shown to have kidnapped his family. He assured them a comfortable life there. He decorated the room for his wife.Even when he punished his man for being irresponsible he demanded Minty to be kept away. He didn t punish Minty or kill her when she saw and recognized him.Then suddenly he was a ruthless man for his family also. Otherwise, why would they white wash Namrata?

What does KB want to preach us here? He didn't kill Namrata but will kill Inder? Namrata can steql, manipulate, kill people becuse she is from Sidhpur or because she is born in that particular family who had been the head of the temple for generations? 

Instead, we could have got a scene where Gauri/ Data Thakur/ Shambhu baba asking her to pray to KB and seek hia forgiveness. 

One scene where Namrata is shown asking for forgiveness from KB and KB allowed her a chance. Thats how she is talking the shivlings to Kashi. Thereafter she could surrender herself to the Police. 

The girl who could kill her brother, frame her father, could attempt to kill her best friend and just anyone has lost her mental balance because Rahul hates her makes me laugh. Sorry, I dont feel anything for her. I dont trust KB either. He might just make Rahul marry Namrata to keep his favouritr bhakt happy.
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

But this is so unfair

Why is Namrata going scott free
Or does KB feel her becoming mental is a punishment in itself 

it's a punishment in itself that she is wandering here and there with those dirty clothes and such a mental condition..she was living like a princess in the haveli and village...maybe everyone feel pity for her in the end  including thakur but she will not scott free.. Acc to me she is used by KBjust as a medium to take those shivlings to kaashi for shudikaran because she was the one who was responsible for moving those shivlings from the temple and now she will place those shivlings again in the temple. The one who started all this will end it with her own hands..with no family,no relationships,no money at the end. 
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

it's a punishment in itself that she is wandering here and there with those dirty clothes and such a mental condition..she was living like a princess in the haveli and village...maybe everyone feel pity for her in the end  including thakur but she will not scott free.. Acc to me she is used by KBjust as a medium to take those shivlings to kaashi for shudikaran because she was the one who was responsible for moving those shivlings from the temple and now she will place those shivlings again in the temple. The one who started all this will end it with her own hands..with no family,no relationships,no money at the end. 

Inadequate I would say. First, Madness is not any punishment. She isnt suffeing because she can no longer feel anything. She is happy in her own world. Without realisation what she has done and what she has lost this punishment doesn't make sense. In fact she going insane doesn't make sense. Did she really ever loved Rahul? She used him to steal shivlings, to murder people and even asked him to murder his own family.' Sab tumhare liyr kiya'. Really? Knowing he loves Gauri she wanted to have him using the power of shivlings or even using hypnotism. No, she never loved him. She just wanted to have a slave to fulfill her desires. And because Sethji kidnapped Rahul and probably w ould kill him she lost her mental balance
Also, Shivlings are pious. Why should a criminal be allowed to take it when innocent people who were killed by her in the temple were denied respect even after death ?
Second, Sarpanch and his daughter got more punishment for just saving Sheru who being a mentally challenged boy had accidentally murdered Vaid's son.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Inadequate I would say. First, Madness is not any punishment. She isnt suffeing because she can no longer feel anything. She is happy in her own world. Without realisation what she has done and what she has lost this punishment doesn't make sense. In fact she going insane doesn't make sense. Did she really ever loved Rahul? She used him to steal shivlings, to murder people and even asked him to murder his own family.' Sab tumhare liyr kiya'. Really? Knowing he loves Gauri she wanted to have him using the power of shivlings or even using hypnotism. No, she never loved him. She just wanted to have a slave to fulfill her desires. And because Sethji kidnapped Rahul and probably w ould kill him she lost her mental balance

Also, Shivlings are pious. Why should a criminal be allowed to take it when innocent people who were killed by her in the temple were denied respect even after death ?
Second, Sarpanch and his daughter got more punishment for just saving Sheru who being a mentally challenged boy had accidentally murdered Vaid's son.

I agree with what you said. Insanity is not a punishment enough for the crimes Namrata committed. She did not even spare her brother in all this. The poor guy lost his life just because he was at the wrong place at wrong time. And Namrata's love for Rahul is just a big joke. Forget love, even her so called friendship was a farce.