Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
And if KB himself can come to end Inder, then why not do the same for Namrata. Namrata has done similar or far worse crimes than Inder. So how exactly does it make any sense to let Namrata go scott free while Inder gets punishment for Namrata's crimes too. When you are delivering justice, then why show partiality in it. If people are shown forgiving her for crimes just because she is insane now, I will be really disappointed with this show.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think Namrata was made mad to soften us a bit towards her
else she is also an equal criminal 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

it's a punishment in itself that she is wandering here and there with those dirty clothes and such a mental condition..she was living like a princess in the haveli and village...maybe everyone feel pity for her in the end  including thakur but she will not scott free.. Acc to me she is used by KBjust as a medium to take those shivlings to kaashi for shudikaran because she was the one who was responsible for moving those shivlings from the temple and now she will place those shivlings again in the temple. The one who started all this will end it with her own hands..with no family,no relationships,no money at the end. 

I never thought of it from this angle
yes she is all alone now 
every one has gone away from her
so at the end she will have nothing at all
2filmy thumbnail
Her punishment will be her loneliness now
after all this is over Rahul Gauri will marry
Thakur may be will take care of them
Namrata will be forgotten
and she does not even have Latika now
she also has lost all her money 
2filmy thumbnail
Namrata loves only 1 thing
and that is money 
she does not have any value for anything else 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

And if KB himself can come to end Inder, then why not do the same for Namrata. Namrata has done similar or far worse crimes than Inder. So how exactly does it make any sense to let Namrata go scott free while Inder gets punishment for Namrata's crimes too. When you are delivering justice, then why show partiality in it. If people are shown forgiving her for crimes just because she is insane now, I will be really disappointed with this show.

I agree with you
I hope she is also given an equal punishment if not death 
she also has done the same crimes 
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Inadequate I would say. First, Madness is not any punishment. She isnt suffeing because she can no longer feel anything. She is happy in her own world. Without realisation what she has done and what she has lost this punishment doesn't make sense. In fact she going insane doesn't make sense. Did she really ever loved Rahul? She used him to steal shivlings, to murder people and even asked him to murder his own family.' Sab tumhare liyr kiya'. Really? Knowing he loves Gauri she wanted to have him using the power of shivlings or even using hypnotism. No, she never loved him. She just wanted to have a slave to fulfill her desires. And because Sethji kidnapped Rahul and probably w ould kill him she lost her mental balance

Also, Shivlings are pious. Why should a criminal be allowed to take it when innocent people who were killed by her in the temple were denied respect even after death ?
Second, Sarpanch and his daughter got more punishment for just saving Sheru who being a mentally challenged boy had accidentally murdered Vaid's son.

well I'm getting your point too...definitely not enough but i will still say it's beginning of her punishment,part of her punishment.she should get a severe punishment and i think she will get that too. She can no longer feel anything,she is wandering here and there alone ..Don't remember anything about her and anyone else except just rahul... Even if happy in her own imaginative world  .i think it's a kind of punishment.btw this reminded me of movie anjaam😆 where madhuri is like god is unfair..shahrukh isn't being punished properly because he is paralyzed.so she will recover him and then kill her..atlast she died too .😛

And yes she never loved rahul..he was just a obsession because she got everything in her life what she wished for. 
2filmy thumbnail
After all this she can carry that same suitcase around
and roam around in streets and children will laugh seeing her 
Rahul Gauri will lead a happy married life and she will suffer