Hello KB, I will rather be an atheist from today...

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
If this is how bhakts like Gauri is treated. If this is how bhakts like Badri die. If this is how other bhakts get treated I dont wish to be a bhakt at all.
On the other hand Namrata has a full time body guard now. The family who saved her that night were about to hit her when Rudra saved her pretending to be her brother. No one is there for Gauri. One Shambhu baba occasionally appear to scare her of dire consequences if she fails in her mission. Babaji can speak but Gauri will get misleading dreams as leads. Namrata is told specifically what to do. Baba himself hands over the shivlings to her sl that she can take it to Kashi. Gauri however has to fight Inder, Namrata and people like Garudi all by herself before she succeeds.

IMHO, KB of this story is just another power hungry soul. Nothing more is important than the shivlings. Just because a shuddikaran was required KB let so many people die in the process. Why not take the shivlings without letting anyone know about it? 

Okay, so Inder is also a fake baba. He is multi talented. He was a reporter. He is Sethji. He had been playing a baba and no one knew about it. It would have been better if Inder was shown long dead and Sethji was using his identity all this while. Right now nothing makes sense.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
aur koi flashback to dikhana chahiye ki inder aisa kyu bana? kab bana? ki uska family ko bhi nehi pata chala... kuch to acchhi tarikese show ko khatam karna chahiye... ye to sad note par khatam karna chahte hai ki shivling k chakkar me ek pura parivaar bikhaar gaya😒
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Gauri also seemed scared in the precap
so she denied she was being kept there against her will
Rahul recognised the fake baba as Inder 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunny1993

aur koi flashback to dikhana chahiye ki inder aisa kyu bana? kab bana? ki uska family ko bhi nehi pata chala... kuch to acchhi tarikese show ko khatam karna chahiye... ye to sad note par khatam karna chahte hai ki shivling k chakkar me ek pura parivaar bikhaar gaya😒

kitne log aise hi maare gaye
Ek Inder ne kitne logo ko maara
uske upar Namrata bhi maara
aur phir KB ke liye bhi bahut log mar gaye 
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 2filmy

kitne log aise hi maare gaye
Ek Inder ne kitne logo ko maara
uske upar Namrata bhi maara
aur phir KB ke liye bhi bahut log mar gaye 

sirf violation hi dikhate hai...anth tak bhi yehi chalega...bas happy ending nehi hoga...
2filmy thumbnail
Haan anth tak aur bhi shayad marenge 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This time I agree with Rahul. In this show,  the devotees have to face the worst consequences while the murderers roam free without any problem. Indra still had to do his work himself but Namrata is given everything in a platter. First Gauri helped her without knowing the truth and now KB himself is helping her. What a lucky person she is? While others couldn't even properly see the nine shivlings, Namrata is roaming around with it. Also now she has a full time bodyguard and people appear out of nowhere just to help her.
While Gauri had to face multiple hurdles just because she wanted to bring back KB's amanath and save the villagers. And what did she get for her selflessness. She had to suffer at the hands of Namrata and now Indra is terrifying her. And in between the Baba appears to scare the poor girl even more. As if it is her fault that KB decided to take a vacation at the cost of the lives of others. I still don't understand why the villagers where punished if KB himself wanted to go for the vacation. For once I wish Gauri was a bit selfish and should have married Rahul and left for good. At least they could have had a good life. KB can go to vacation with his favourite devotee Nammo Rani and aaram se come back to Sidhpur. Waise be there are so many people to take care of the shivlings, so why drag Gauri and Rahul into this mess just to make them suffer. Aise bhi kya galti kardi dono ne.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
While Gauri's white dupatta has been stained by blood, Namrata gets a new dress and a new hair style.
While Gauri is terrified, Namrata was saved by her muh bola bhai.

While Namrata is guided by Babaji and Rudra, Gauri is not given any help. They rather scare her with prophecies. Remember Gauri saw the dream about some angry baba walking away? So, if KB wanted a vacation, why did he shpw one such dream to her? What was the point of doing a tandav if vacation was pre planned

I seriously want to ask this question. Why did Shambhu baba show Preeti the place where Inder's car broke down? Why did the car even break down in first place? What purpose did it serve because

1) Inder ran away
2) He kidnapped Gauri
3) He used Minty as his spy.

Forget everything and forget both Gauri and Namrata. Why is Yashpal failing every time? He is trying to save the shivlings, trying to save the people. He has no other intention. He even refused his promotion, he is fighting powerful people. He doesnt want anything other than solving the case and putting the criminals behind the bars. I understand Inder has to get away but Yashpal could have saved Gauri. What worse is Yashpal gets stabbed by a criminal. There is no one to save Yashpal. What happened to the Shuwans ? What happened to Shambhu baba?

Why did Badri die like this? Where was Shambhu baba? Where was his Shuwan? 

There could have been a scene where Inder tries to kidnap Preeti and Minty and wants to kill Yashpal but a fire ring saves them that saves Gauri last time. Why is this show so pessimistic? Why all the Godly things revolve around the importance of the divine shivlings only?Shivlings are there for the welfare of mankind, for the welfare of the whole worls. The world has to be saved. KB lets people die so that Shivlibgs can have a vacation. RIDICULOUS.

2filmy thumbnail
I agree
a criminal like Nammo is enough for the shiv lings 
KB likes cold blooded murderers it seems
every one is helping her so much 
Rahul Gauri need not have involved in this 
2filmy thumbnail
What they are showing is actually very discouraging