ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
0.9 14th position

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2008240389424934&id=1458869344362044
Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
14 position,is that laado still in top 20 im so surprised why all colors show dropped very badly even udaan too dropped to 1.7
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amirtha_rosid

14 position,is that laado still in top 20 im so surprised why all colors show dropped very badly even udaan too dropped to 1.7

This is the IPL season. May be that's why the trps dropped...
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: stormfly13

This is the IPL season. May be that's why the trps dropped...

but a laado time ipl match half and hour break so we can't say that bczo of ipl  trp decrease udaan trp definitely decrease bcoz of ipl
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

0.9 14th position

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2008240389424934&id=1458869344362044

I think the reason for falling trps is a lack of story. I like Shaurya and Anushka pairing but how many times are we going to see Shaurya in fight club. I would like to see Shaurya and Anushka fight against Rantej and his Mom for the people of Veerpur.

Though I like S and A pairing, the story has to move faster. Either A loves S or bring Yuvraj back. Finish with the romantic story and move on with the justice one.
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is it the lowest trp of this season?
amirtha_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

I think the reason for falling trps is a lack of story. I like Shaurya and Anushka pairing but how many times are we going to see Shaurya in fight club. I would like to see Shaurya and Anushka fight against Rantej and his Mom for the people of Veerpur.

Though I like S and A pairing, the story has to move faster. Either A loves S or bring Yuvraj back. Finish with the romantic story and move on with the justice one.

exactly after leap story is very bad first they killed ammaji but after that they bring a good track avika just nailed in mardaani avatar its going very well fans like that very much even trp increased, again they took a big decision of yuvraj death i thought they will show anushka taking revenge for his death but after leap their story is very bad i dont get it exactly what they trying to shown unwantedly they are showing anu & shaurya scene they totally spoiled anushka character a strong mardaani girl is now turn to scared catEdited by amirtha_rosid - 6 years ago
amirtha_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

is it the lowest trp of this season?

yes
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You can't blame IPL for low TRP, IPL started since last week but TRP is dropping since the very beginning of the new chapter, 1st week was 1.6 then 2nd week 1.3 & now 3rd week of it delivered 0.9 whereas the last week of Yuvraj delivered 2.0 TRP n that week was filled with only Anushka-Yuvraj light moments, the whole week focused only on them n last day they showed Yuvraj getting killed. So it's obvious people were liking Anushka-Yuvraj's love story.
And this is a clear indication people aren't liking this completely illogical track i mean how can she not remembering about her husband and romancing just another guy whom she don't even knew before, if it was Anushka's college friend then may be it was an acceptable fact but romancing an unknown guy is completely illogical, so it's high time they should bring back Yuvraj otherwise no one can save this show from getting doomed.
Another fact i noticed from week 14 the TRP of all the shows of Color's has dropped badly which also has nothing to do with IPL, cause week 15 TRP is counted after the start of the IPL n week 14 was counted before the start of it.
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Ariel_

You can't blame IPL for low TRP, IPL started since last week but TRP is dropping since the very beginning of the new chapter, 1st week was 1.6 then 2nd week 1.3 & now 3rd week of it delivered 0.9 whereas the last week of Yuvraj delivered 2.0 TRP n that week was filled with only Anushka-Yuvraj light moments, the whole week focused only on them n last day they showed Yuvraj getting killed. So it's obvious people were liking Anushka-Yuvraj's love story.

And this is a clear indication people aren't liking this completely illogical track i mean how can she not remembering about her husband and romancing just another guy whom she don't even knew before, if it was Anushka's college friend then may be it was an acceptable fact but romancing an unknown guy is completely illogical, so it's high time they should bring back Yuvraj otherwise no one can save this show from getting doomed.
Another fact i noticed from week 14 the TRP of all the shows of Color's has dropped badly which also has nothing to do with IPL, cause week 15 TRP is counted after the start of the IPL n week 14 was counted before the start of it.

I am not blaming IPL. I also want Shaleen back. And that's why I am trying to consider every poosible scenario. That "Bewakufo Ki Toli" ie BKT Production House will definitely blame IPL for this...
And For colors decreased TRP I think many Shaleen fan dumped colors like me after his exit...