Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ujwala--

Well I am not comparing sid with shaleen. It's hard to accept a new lead. All I am saying is this revamp was not at all required. They actually deviated from their initial concept. I don't care about trps . I don't understand this trp concept. We all know the content of trp toppers😆. I always look for a good story than a successful story which unfortunately is not seen in the latest episodes of laado 

me also don't believe in trp drama every week we saw wt type of serials on top I start watching laado one bcoz different concept and it's obvious whenever we watch any serial one kind of attachment with stars if they give gud performance but makers make serial for trp they think practically and we all thinking same gud and different concept and if makers want trp then laado always gain decent trp wt they want in starting after leap this serial is the worst concept of leap history there is no need of leap they ruined different show and we audience can't understand till y 
hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

me also don't believe in trp drama every week we saw wt type of serials on top I start watching laado one bcoz different concept and it's obvious whenever we watch any serial one kind of attachment with stars if they give gud performance but makers make serial for trp they think practically and we all thinking same gud and different concept and if makers want trp then laado always gain decent trp wt they want in starting after leap this serial is the worst concept of leap history there is no need of leap they ruined different show and we audience can't understand till y

I agree that this serial has the worst leap ever! 👎🏼