Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dattu21

Good epi!!

Neither Kabir slept on the bed nor he LetZara to sleep😆😆😆both slept either side of the bed on the Floor😆

Loved loved loved Rima n Zabeer scene❤️
R: i hate u both
    Zara: i❤️u 2...So cute!!

Also loved how kabir explained abt their relation😳

Dargah scene was so bliss😊when zara was tying that thread on that jali, the way she was looking @ kabir, like praying for their amazing journey together:))

Abba gave his pen to Kabir n asked him to use it right way like he used & amma gave new mobile to zara - nice scene😊

I found kabir in little bit attitudewhen his n zara"s eyes met, looked like he was rolling his eyes + when zara asked him to take prasadi(something like) from his amma, he in his mind:' i just married u for the sake of the elders' with damn

Bold@ Felt the same too. It was like a new expression from him, Coz Zara used to behave a bit grudgy always, she will start it always that is and he'll just give it back to her. But yesterday it was more like he was more of a jerk when she was trying to be nice with him...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Bold@ Felt the same too. It was like a new expression from him, Coz Zara used to behave a bit grudgy always, she will start it always that is and he'll just give it back to her. But yesterday it was more like he was more of a jerk when she was trying to be nice with him...

yeah he feels he was doing more than her in this relationship ,
but he forgets even Zara is going thru the same .. and to top it all she has to face obnoxious females like Zeenat n Ruksar .😡
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

yeah he feels he was doing more than her in this relationship ,
but he forgets even Zara is going thru the same .. and to top it all she has to face obnoxious females like Zeenat n Ruksar .😡

You're right. Maybe that's the reason for his rudeness, but in reality Zara is the one who's facing tough situations and cunning people more in her sasural. She's facing huge troubles  from Zeenat and Ruksar at every step. Infact even if she falls for Kabir in the future she will have to overcome the misunderstandings and insecurities that's gonna be created by that woman, and Kabir doesn't have anything to worry., Coz he has no competition.  
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

You're right. Maybe that's the reason for his rudeness, but in reality Zara is the one who's facing tough situations and cunning people more in her sasural. She's facing huge troubles  from Zeenat and Ruksar at every step. Infact even if she falls for Kabir in the future she will have to overcome the misunderstandings and insecurities that's gonna be created by that woman, and Kabir doesn't have anything to worry., Coz he has no competition.  

ISA is an Indian show & i m damn sure in future, there will be competitive for kabir too!!😉 😆

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: dattu21

ISA is an Indian show & i m damn sure in future, there will be competitive for kabir too!!😉 😆

I'm usually not a fan of triangle or jealousy tracks , coz indian shows go overboard in portraying such emotions, but here i really won't mind a third guy for a while, if we get to see a jealous and possessive Maulvi saab😉😆
Sutapasima thumbnail
thanks for the sticky Moderator