Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 16 Apr 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Zara's sis n maid  are seen doing her special heavy make up 
Zara protests 
But they reply that his was for the wedding photos , the future generations had to see how pretty she looked on her spl day  
On the pretext of taking fotos they push Zara into Kabir's room ...decorated with streamers, balloons, candles etc 
 Zara bangs the door to be let out .
Reema declares the door would now open next morning .
Zara n Kabir have nok jhok 

Zara discovers to her disappointment that sofa in the room was missing.  Kabir plainly declares that at his house she was guest so he gave her bed , here he was guest so he should have the bed .
Kabir feels bad that Zara was sleeping on floor , how could he let her , he and begins to join her , zara then realizes there was no option but for both to sleep on the floor 
ZaBir feel resigned .

Next morning ZaBir offer namaz,

Reema enters with tea , she is disappointed to see both had slept  far away from one another on the floor , her efforts went to waste .Zara apologizes n asks her to keep trying .

ZaBir's hands collide while taking tea  cups 
They feel awkward , offer eachother   Zara offers Kabir a cup.  Kabir looks at her with surprise .
they have eyelock 

pic.twitter.com/LqM7m5oE0v

Kabir's  mom Aisha has come to take ZaBir back 
She tells Salma it was Zara's "haath lagayi ki  rasam "today 
Zara's mom salma is scared n worried for Zara 
Aisha assures she will overlook everything .
Salma is happy Zara got another mom at her sasuraal 

Zeenat, Ruksar discuss it was Zara's haath lagayi ki rasam.  They plot how to make sure zara is insulted .avenge zeenat's slap that she got the day zara arrived .

Kazi sahab gives Kabir one pen , saying is was very old and he had taken very important decisions with this , he hoped this pen would help Kabir take important decisions and remain on the correct path .
Zara bids emotional bye to her ammi Salma .  Kabir too assures ammi that parents remained close always even though Zara was going to his house after marriage 
Salma gives ZaBir's emotional send off .

Ruksar n Zeenat start plotting about spoiling the kheer zara was planning to cook .

Aisha n Zara sit together at the back while Kabir drives 
They pass a peer ka mazhar  aish awants to visit it 
Kabir feels that dead persons could not help the living in any way 
Zara says the peer was boessed n this was pious place n allaha blessed those who visoted 
Aisha n Zara visit the place while Kabir watches zara n admires her .
Aisha has got some blessed stuff (prasaad) from the mazhaar , she offers to Kabir but he declines 
Zara says this had blessings , and some times he could have this just to please his elders 
Kabir looks at Zara n thinks that he had married her for the sake of happiness of elders . 

At Kabir's house ..zeenat tells Aisha how allthe preparations were as per her orders.
Aisha asks zara to get ready for function .    Ruksar n zeenat ask aisha to recheck everything in kitchen 
Aisha goes to check otherwise the entire muhalla will insult them for ever.

Precap for tomorrow 
Zara is cooking kheer 
Zeenat n ruksar smirk at each other 
Zara offers to all guests 
  Aisha asks themmto do bismillah 
Ruksar smiles that it was time for Zara to get insulted  .
FB of ruksar adding salt into simmering kheer .
Alina comes running n informs Zara that by mistake salt got mixed in the kheer .
Zara is shocked   and fears the worst 
al faces have strange look as they taste the kheer 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear
Benupris thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much fr dis!!!
i vl b relying only on this as i cn only watch online
Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... just caught up with the episode.

(posting this from another thread)
She was totally admiring him today😳😳 She was all smiley smiley and making heart eyes at him 😆☺️
Post the first episode its the first time Zara has actually seen him in romantic light... i guess all the red hearts and roses triggered it.😆😆😆

Its so nice to see a male lead with legit principles who didnt make his wife sleep on the floor...instead they both slept on the floor👏
This is what makes me watch ISA...The characterisation is really very nice.

Edit: Special mention to Reema,she is adorable...She wants them to get together and be happy so bad... its cute❤️
Edited by Anniiee - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
point to be noted 
Kabir has real mehendi on his hands 

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

point to be noted 

Kabir has real mehendi on his hands 

Good eyes! I noticed post mehndi rituals that he had got them on his hands...I think some behind-the-scenes stuff also his hands are orange...

A man who doesn't mind looking good! I likeee
crispsy thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. Loved todays episode
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

Good eyes! I noticed post mehndi rituals that he had got them on his hands...I think some behind-the-scenes stuff also his hands are orange...

A man who doesn't mind looking good! I likeee

Yeah me too ...
Guys feel mehendi stuff make them less "macho" ... little do they know females admire these more 
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Good epi!!

Neither Kabir slept on the bed nor he Let Zara to sleep 😆 😆 😆 both slept either side of the bed on the Floor😆

Loved loved loved Rima n Zabeer scene❤️  
      R: i hate u both
       Zara: i ❤️ u 2...So cute!!

Also loved how kabir explained abt their relation😳

Dargah scene was so bliss😊 when zara was tying that thread on that jali, the way she was looking @ kabir, like praying for their amazing journey together:))

Abba gave his pen to Kabir n asked him to use it right way like he used & amma gave new mobile to zara - nice scene😊

I found kabir in little bit attitude when his n zara"s eyes met, looked like he was rolling his eyes + when zara asked him to take prasadi(something like) from his amma, he in his mind:' i just married u for the sake of the elders' with damn

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dattu21

Good epi!!

Neither Kabir slept on the bed nor he Let Zara to sleep 😆 😆 😆 both slept either side of the bed on the Floor😆

Loved loved loved Rima n Zabeer scene❤️  
      R: i hate u both
       Zara: i ❤️ u 2...So cute!!

Also loved how kabir explained abt their relation😳

Dargah scene was so bliss😊 when zara was tying that thread on that jali, the way she was looking @ kabir, like praying for their amazing journey together:))

Abba gave his pen to Kabir n asked him to use it right way like he used & amma gave new mobile to zara - nice scene😊

I found kabir in little bit attitude when his n zara"s eyes met, looked like he was rolling his eyes + when zara asked him to take prasadi(something like) from his amma, he in his mind:' i just married u for the sake of the elders' with damn