Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

She is not pretty...she got that Pataudi nose.

+++1

Both Sara and Jhanvi are below average looking! πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

She is not pretty...she got that Pataudi nose.

agree she looks like her father
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm like pretty sure I remember Saif giving an interview talking about Sara doesn't want to do commercial kinda movies, but do movies with meaning instead. πŸ˜•

^Yep. Saifu did give an interview about Sara not being interested in commercial movies and only wanting to do meaningful work. πŸ˜†
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am already going to be part of the hate club, easy life with rich parents getting served with big directors and paycheck easily. Jealous hater on the list

Lol. In the same boat as you, though It's too much trouble to hate, but I sure am going to be indifferent to this new crop of starkid girls for the most part. Unless they manage to surprise me with their stupendous acting skills, which doesn't seem that likely. πŸ˜†
Edited by springkissed - 6 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
So what does it matter? On what basis will Rohit Shetty go to Sara and ask her to be in his film? Her first film hit a rough spot, so she or her dad or her mom or stepmom went and asked for a favour.
If Sara is anything like her mom, we will be in for a treat. Amrita was amazing.

And we do have Banita Sandhu and the likes who are gonna be an asset to Bollywood chosen for their talent and looks.(I hope) dunno her story but she looks heartbreakingly lovely and vulnerable in the song with Varun.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

So what does it matter? On what basis will Rohit Shetty go to Sara and ask her to be in his film? Her first film hit a rough spot, so she or her dad or her mom or stepmom went and asked for a favour.

If Sara is anything like her mom, we will be in for a treat. Amrita was amazing.

And we do have Banita Sandhu and the likes who are gonna be an asset to Bollywood chosen for their talent and looks.(I hope) dunno her story but she looks heartbreakingly lovely and vulnerable in the song with Varun.

bold - Amrita Singh was a bonafide flop B grade actress 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MilodPlease

bold - Amrita Singh was a bonafide flop B grade actress 

B grade?? Amrita Singh had debuted with Sunny Deol and then went on to work with some of the biggest names as that time like AB sr and Anil Kapoor...how was she B grade?πŸ˜•
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amrita Singh should definitely visit this forum now. She will be herself shocked to know that she was some superhit A-lister. Some members are so cute here.
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: MilodPlease

Amrita Singh should definitely visit this forum now. She will be herself shocked to know that she was some superhit A-lister. Some members are so cute here.

----

And some members are trolls. Amrita debuted with Dharmendra son and her first film was a huge blockbuster. After that she acted opposite amitabh, shahrukh, Anil kapoor. Among others. What B Lister are you talking about?