Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Anniiee

Hey Supatasima! Thanks for the update... Appreciate it.
I remember your username from the ishqbaaz forum... i used to be a silent reader out there.πŸ˜†

Coming to the episode, I ABSOLUTELY love the pace of the show... This show is not being dragged one bit and i am truly enjoying it.

How cute is Reema and Kabeer's bondπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š Jija-Saali goals.
The scene where Kabeer gives the nek was adorable... He actually enjoys irritating her...
Jhoota chori nahi toh Jhoota chupayi hi sahi... this guy and his principles LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Salma was today's star... i loved her witty replies to Rukhsar
It's nice to see that the female leads parents are not potrayed as dumb and helpless...Instead Salma turned out to be as cunning as Shabaz Miya... Loving all these dynamics...

The precap looks good... Adnan is really good with those smirking expressions 😳😳

Yeah buddy 
Am still doing the daily updating in IB forum ..and have recently started daily updating Bepannaah and ISA forums
Glad to see ypu here !!  
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was so good. Kabir's akawardness at his sasural was fun to watch. Some of the part i loved in todays episode...while reema singing address ruksar as kabir's" behena "πŸ˜† kabir calling salma ammi that was good...zabir's cute nok jhok i am loving it. Till now i thought zara and aisha is awesome female character but salma killed it she is damn smart her condition to kazi saab to get ruksar married of first then they will make kabir the kazi. Precap looks fun. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

Today's episode was so good. Kabir's akawardness at his sasural was fun to watch. Some of the part i loved in todays episode...while reema singing address ruksar as kabir's" behena "πŸ˜† kabir calling salma ammi that was good...zabir's cute nok jhok i am loving it. Till now i thought zara and aisha is awesome female character but salma killed it she is damn smart her condition to kazi saab to get ruksar married of first then they will make kabir the kazi. Precap looks fun. 

So nice to see the muslim sisters are not less than any others ... They can equally fight for what is right while staying within the limits of one's beliefs ...
So refreshing . Loving this show for the awesome job the writers are doing ... Reminds me of a beautiful Pakistani serial I saw 
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

So nice to see the muslim sisters are not less than any others ... They can equally fight for what is right while staying within the limits of one's beliefs ...
So refreshing . Loving this show for the awesome job the writers are doing ... Reminds me of a beautiful Pakistani serial I saw 

I am loving how they are showing 3 important ladies are so strong. Zara aisha now salman. Hope it stay like this and continue to show woman are stronger in this show.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

I am loving how they are showing 3 important ladies are so strong. Zara aisha now salman. Hope it stay like this and continue to show woman are stronger in this show.

This goes to prove that it is not any religion that supresses women from progressing or becoming independent ..but it is the  patriarchal society n other narrow minded females that supress women πŸ˜‘
DAPSG thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved yesterday's episode to the core.. ZaBir are too cute and adorable in every scene and loved kabir's expressions especially in jooti chupayi rasam.. 😳 πŸ˜‰
Salma is at her best.. 😊 and loved Reema-Kabir bond..:)
And Precap is so good & waiting for it.. πŸ‘ 😳
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: DAPSG

Loved yesterday's episode to the core.. ZaBir are too cute and adorable in every scene and loved kabir's expressions especially in jooti chupayi rasam.. 😳 πŸ˜‰
Salma is at her best.. 😊 and loved Reema-Kabir bond..:)
And Precap is so good & waiting for it.. πŸ‘ 😳

They have not shown Kabir having any sister ... So I think Reema will be that sister to both ...
Zeenat and Ruksar  are not at all affectionate  yowards Kabir ..they are just waiting to fulfil their own agendas ... πŸ˜‘
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

The episode was awesome. I loved it. I hope Ruksar's every plans flop like this πŸ˜† Thank you for the update.

I am loving this show the creative team is doing an awesome job ..hope they keep it up ..
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
kazi never liked Shabaz but still he agreed to give his daughter into his family ... ths happens only in reel life 
bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

They have not shown Kabir having any sister ... So I think Reema will be that sister to both ...
Zeenat and Ruksar  are not at all affectionate  yowards Kabir ..they are just waiting to fulfil their own agendas ... πŸ˜‘

Kabeer does have a sister Alina ( the one in morder dress, Reema's co partner in the mehandi mischief )

But Reema and Kabeer's bond will be special. She s some with whom he can discuss about Zara freely.