Summary of Episode 13Apr 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Flurry of activity at Zara's house as Beti n daamaad were arriving 

Kabir n Zara arrive along with Shahbaz n Ruksar .
Ruksar asks Salma if she was welcome ...and Salma gives back witty taunts to the unwelcomed guest. .

Zara's abbu ..Kazi ...is taunted  by Shahbaz , over the post of Shahar Kazi .
Shahbaz wants Kazi sahab to accept  Kabir n let his work with him n share his work , learn the ropes early .
Kazi sahab remains tight lipped n annoyed, non commital .

Kabir n Zara are teased by zara's sister n friends. Salma rescues them , by showing them their decorated room .
Ruksar vows not to let their SR happen .

In the room Zara warns Kabir not to have any wrong impressions that all this decorations n preparations were done by her , kabir too asks Zara not to have any MU over his intensions .

Reema says she did this sajawat  of their  kamraa. Reema asks them to behave like good Shohar n biwi 
Zara Kabir have nok jhok   Ruksar over hears them secretly . Zara catches Ruksar over hearing them .  Ruk is awkward .

ZaBir have argument over Ruksar's jasoosi .
They have argument over lunch arrangements .Kabir is impressed with lunch layout on the floor , thanks Zara , she refuses to take credit saying her MIL advised her . 

As Ruksar is about to sit next to Kabir , Salma cleverly makes her sit with her .
After lunch kabir misses his foot wear . Salma offers another pair .
Ruksar says his In laws were thieves   stealing was sin in Islam . Would Kabir take his sinning wife's family or go with islam .
Ruksar then offers him her jooties in the mean time .
As Kabir  about to step into Ruksar's jooties , Zara gets back his own old shoes , 
She reminds him of her promise to return his ring n his shoes .FB scene is shown .

Ruksar tells herself that very soon zara  will return Kabir's ring too . 
Salma tells Shahbaz that Ruksar wanted to leave early ...  Ruksar realizes Salma was conniving against her . But she will make sure ZaBir SR never happens 

As Shahbaz is leaving with Ruksar, he gets Kazi to bless her that Ruksar too should get shohar  like Zara 
Kazi blesses ruksar that all her 'Jayaz  khwahish ' poorey ho .'... Salma is very worried .   

Reema demands nek for returning jeeja ji's shoes . 
Zara asks Reema to get back Kabir's shoes. ... As Kabir Refuses to give any nek . Zara says she would give nek if Kabir did not . She had lots of money 
Zabir confrontation  over money matters . 

Zara's  maid servant informs Salma that she had found no tooti choori in Zabir  SR room 
Salma ignores her 

Kazi saab informs Salma that Shabaz wanted him to let Kabir work with him at shahar kaazi office , learn kaziyat 
Salma advises him to tell Shabaz that he was willing to teach  Kabir Kaziyat ka kaam .. But only after Ruksar was married off 
Kazi praises Salma's thoughtfulness . n agrees . 

At Kabir's house Zeenat n Ruksar discuss how Shahbaz had asked Kazi to teach Kabir kaziyat.  Now her shaadi with Kabir would happen soon ..

Precap 

Reema and friends connive to push reluctant Zara n kabir into single room with single bed 
ZaBir are shocked to realize they would have to share the bed unless one of them slept on the floor ..which neither wants ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Salma was the heroine tonight 
πŸ‘
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yet to watch the epi so RES

however Salma's idea of getting ruksar married off and then giving KaziyathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is fun! i love how salma and kazi are smarter than shehbaz and ruksar🀣
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
I was laughing like a maniac πŸ˜† πŸ˜† at Salma suggestions
Salma rocks
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Abs loved Salma this battle of the parents is smarter and more fun than the kids!

Really loved Qazi's blessing of Jayaz Khwaish poori hon the choice of words spot on.

Shahbaaz ke to khud ke ghar mein uska koi nahi neither Aisha nor Kabir identify with his thoughts or plans and and ab rishtedaar bhi mile to aise dabangg LOL aur jo   sahara mila bhi hai to obviously stupid rukhsar ka LOL tough times i say!

Oh and forgot to add how adorable the Kabir Reema bond is and how Kabs thanked Zara for the on floor dining arrangement and the Joota chupai bit was super adorable how he gave the money and leaned towards Zara n said Joota Churai nahi Joota Chupai hai πŸ˜† those expressions 😳 Adnan was just super adorable 😳 Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Abs loved Salma this battle of the parents is smarter and more fun than the kids!

Really loved Qazi's blessing of Jayaz Khwaish poori hon the choice of words spot on.

Shahbaaz ke to khud ke ghar mein uska koi nahi neither Aisha nor Kabir identify with his thoughts or plans and and ab rishtedaar bhi mile to aise dabangg LOL aur jo   sahara mila bhi hai to obviously stupid rukhsar ka LOL tough times i say!

Oh and forgot to add how adorable the Kabir Reema bond is and how Kabs thanked Zara for the on floor dining arrangement and the Joota chupai bit was super adorable how he gave the money and leaned towards Zara n said Joota Churai nahi Joota Chupai hai πŸ˜† those expressions 😳 Adnan was just super adorable 😳

Salma and Kazi are surely dabangg n they are not helpless , bechari , beti ke maa baap πŸ‘
This is so refreshing to see on TV I Tell you πŸ‘
They can teach many a lesson .πŸ‘
Kabir makes no efforts to hide that he likes Zara n Reema both ... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Salma and Kazi are surely dabangg n they are not helpless , bechari , beti ke maa baapπŸ‘
His is so refreshing to see on TV I Tell youπŸ‘
They can teach many a lesson .πŸ‘
Kabir makes no efforts to hide that he likes Zara n Reema both ...πŸ˜ƒ

Kabir is just adorable when he teases Zara i cant wait for him to start officially teasing her and flirting with her!
Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Supatasima! Thanks for the update... Appreciate it.
I remember your username from the ishqbaaz forum... i used to be a silent reader out there.πŸ˜†

Coming to the episode, I ABSOLUTELY love the pace of the show... This show is not being dragged one bit and i am truly enjoying it.

How cute is Reema and Kabeer's bondπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š Jija-Saali goals.
The scene where Kabeer gives the nek was adorable... He actually enjoys irritating her...
Jhoota chori nahi toh Jhoota chupayi hi sahi... this guy and his principles LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Salma was today's star... i loved her witty replies to Rukhsar
It's nice to see that the female leads parents are not potrayed as dumb and helpless...Instead Salma turned out to be as cunning as Shabaz Miya... Loving all these dynamics...

The precap looks good... Adnan is really good with those smirking expressions 😳😳
Edited by Anniiee - 6 years ago
nocry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful episide and adorable ZaBir... Thanks dear..i loved everything except this Ruks... i just hate her.
I just loved and cant get over of the cute and hot kabir.. i love his love for teasing Zara.. Adnan your eyes and facial expressions ufff..
crispsy thumbnail
The episode was awesome. I loved it. I hope Ruksar's every plans flop like this πŸ˜† Thank you for the update.