Summary of Episode 12Apr2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Kabir burns down the screen that was showing his childhood pics in undressed state .
He shouts that every one who was enjoying this has sinned .It was forbidden by Islam to peek into anyone's privacy .
Zoya , Kabir get into argument over what islam allowed n forbade . Whether weddings to be held with mourning 

Peer baba is disappointed with them n asks thwm to maintain peace and spread religiois harmony in the community n not doscntwnt n rivalry of opinions

Kabir and Zara are supposed to go to Zara's house for some post wedding ceremonies .

Kanirnis reluctant n heeds more time to accept his nikah . Shahbaz manaos Kabir .
He also adbises him to behave in such a good manner that he naturally gets selected as the next shehar   Kaazi ...once he became that he was free ro live as he wished ..with Zara or without her 
He reminds Islam allowed more than one wife . Kabir assures he would not do anything that was against his religiois beliefs .

Ruksar over hears this n is thrilled .

Zara and kabir have awkward moments as he enters the room to find Zara trying to button up her top .
They get into argument ... Knocking the door / bolting the bedroom door .

Zara requests Kabir to behave at her place n do nothing that will let others insult or make fun of her abbu ..kaazi  sahab  

As Kabir Zara and leaving Ruksar wants to accompany them. Shahbaz asks Zara if she had any objection . Zeenat looks on with a smirk .she mutters to Ruksar ..wishing her al the best ... Not to allow ZaBir suhaag raat / union tonight .

Precap 
At Zara's place.  Zara's sis reema has hidden Kabir's footwear
Ruksar remarks that stealing was a sin in Islam 
So would Kabir take the side of religion or go with his biwi's sister ??
Ruksar offers her own jooties to Kabir to wear for the time being 
Kabir looks at the jooites and at Zara and his saali 
He wonders what to do 
Zara looks at Ruksar with great annoyance.

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kabir will side with his wife and saali <3 and I loved when he said to Shahbaaz he wont do anything against his religious beliefs great pointer to how he perceives religion in his own way and wont take Shahbaaz's view of it! And how stupid is Rukhsar by tagging along everywhere she is only making it obvious and Zara already has a smell of it what a dumbo!

Kabir is genuinely nice like his mother and can stand up just like she can! And i like how he is soft and a thorough gentleman! Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Kabir will side with his wife and saali <3 and I loved when he said to Shahbaaz he wont do anything against his religious beliefs great pointer to how he perceives religion in his own way and wont take Shahbaaz's view of it! And how stupid is Rukhsar by tagging along everywhere she is only making it obvious and Zara already has a smell of it what a dumbo!

I have a feeling Even though Kabir disagrees with Zara's ideas he secretly admires her .😳
And also he dislikes Ruksar ..she is such a chipkoo ... ðŸ˜¡
The creatives have purposely shown her as a dumb girl . 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the update.. just watched episode.. the sisters are getting on my nerves already.. i'm sure kabeer will support wifey n her friend but still face of rukhsar and zeenat irks me..

kabeer seems to have accepted her as wifey already.. zara is gonna take more time.. kabeer cares for her already.. he didn't hesitate picking up her suitcase today.. haha.. hope they keep negativity in control.. no wonder rukhsar tagged along for honeymoon too.. 🤢
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Thank you for the update.. just watched episode.. the sisters are getting on my nerves already.. i'm sure kabeer will support wifey n her friend but still face of rukhsar and zeenat irks me..

kabeer seems to have accepted her as wifey already.. zara is gonna take more time.. kabeer cares for her already.. he didn't hesitate picking up her suitcase today.. haha.. hope they keep negativity in control.. no wonder rukhsar tagged along for honeymoon too.. 🤢

Does Islam allow another woman in the HM ?. Why dont Zara or Kabir protest ? Please enlighten me somemone who knows 
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update .
Today shahbaz and Kabir's convo disappointed me , shahbaz really dosent care about Zara at all.
But loved kabeer he did say that he won't do anything that is against his mazhab .
This show is great but the excess negativity can be the reason of its downfall ( which I obviously dont want ) but they should lessen this thing  , excess evilness ruins a show.
And i really dont think kabeer is becoming Shaher Qazi anytime soon , zaras father knows shahbaz' s plans . Or he will do it under some conditions.
And kabeer is not divorcing zara or marrying ruksar , he likes her already.

Aashna05 thumbnail
Thanks for update dear<3
Dedoo thumbnail
Precap:How dare Ruksar offer her shoes to Kabeer..I think Kabeer to ask Zara his shoes Zara took from him when she was trying to escape from the engagement..I was wondering what was the purpose of Zara asking Kabeer shoes that day but now I get it..
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Episode ended well. Too much drama for the starters. what puts me into thinking is Ruksar all time budging in is not stopped by Kabir when he speaks so much abt islamic views! May be just ignores her😆

Ruksar's character is just getting annoying. She is acting as though she and Kabir where in a relationship and it broke coz of zara😡 Her behavior is so annoying and cheap tactics!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dedoo

Precap:How dare Ruksar offer her shoes to Kabeer..I think Kabeer to ask Zara his shoes Zara took from him when she was trying to escape from the engagement..I was wondering what was the purpose of Zara asking Kabeer shoes that day but now I get it..

I was thinking the same i hope he asks Zara for the same shoes himself 😳