Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverWaterLily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Dedoo

Precap:How dare Ruksar offer her shoes to Kabeer..I think Kabeer to ask Zara his shoes Zara took from him when she was trying to escape from the engagement..I was wondering what was the purpose of Zara asking Kabeer shoes that day but now I get it..

yesss
!! I totally think that's gonna happen 😆
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well episode was good..i liked aisha and salma's convo how aisha loves zara...a small zabir akward scene zara was so shy while kabir walked in the room...she quickly got her dupatta kabir looked away. 
Shahbaz give the whole reason to kabir why he got them married so he become the kazi...well kabir would want to become one but he said he will never do anything against religion. Well  i was so excited till ruksar become the kabab mein haddi and went to zara's house...rang mein bhaang dhaal ne ke liye...well kabir will support zara as he needs to show how good person he is to the whole city.
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for summary
had missed so many episodes and needed to at least read what is happening  
Mamisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Does Islam allow another woman in the HM ?. Why dont Zara or Kabir protest ? Please enlighten me somemone who knows

In Islam someone like ruksar who Kabeer can marry is not allowed to be close to Kabeer if she is not married to him and it's wrong for her to tag with Kabeer and Zara because for her she wants kabeer as shown her attraction is different not like a friend or sister but Sautan.don't know why both Zara n kabeer keep protesting about other teachings yet ok with ruksar being around them I guess lets wait and watch when Zara shows ruksar her place. 😉
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamisha

In Islam someone like ruksar who Kabeer can marry is not allowed to be close to Kabeer if she is not married to him and it's wrong for her to tag with Kabeer and Zara because for her she wants kabeer as shown her attraction is different not like a friend or sister but Sautan.don't know why both Zara n kabeer keep protesting about other teachings yet ok with ruksar being around them I guess lets wait and watch when Zara shows ruksar her place. 😉

Thank You Mamisha ðŸ˜Š
Just because Ruksar's elder sister is married in this family...just because ruksar does not have her parents does not allow her to follow a married man n wife all the time ... Its shameful act in all religions and communities ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

Well episode was good..i liked aisha and salma's convo how aisha loves zara...a small zabir akward scene zara was so shy while kabir walked in the room...she quickly got her dupatta kabir looked away. 

Shahbaz give the whole reason to kabir why he got them married so he become the kazi...well kabir would want to become one but he said he will never do anything against religion. Well  i was so excited till ruksar become the kabab mein haddi and went to zara's house...rang mein bhaang dhaal ne ke liye...well kabir will support zara as he needs to show how good person he is to the whole city.

He has to prove to Kazi sahab that he is fit to be nominated the next Sahar Kazi ... So he will deffo wear his own shoes ... I think Zara will get his old shoes herself n ruksar will be asked to keep her jooties to herself n not try to budge  in between miya biwi 
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

Episode ended well. Too much drama for the starters. what puts me into thinking is Ruksar all time budging in is not stopped by Kabir when he speaks so much abt islamic views! May be just ignores her😆

Ruksar's character is just getting annoying. She is acting as though she and Kabir where in a relationship and it broke coz of zara😡 Her behavior is so annoying and cheap tactics!

I have started hating her ... Even Zeenat is becoming unbearable ...
I want to know under what conditions was Zeenat married into this family ??😡

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I have started hating her ... Even Zeenat is becoming unbearable ...
I want to know under what conditions was Zeenat married into this family ??😡

I am pretty sure there is some weird reason for that too😆
But she seemed to be good dil until zara came to picture.
She is being the possessive sister however supporting her younger one in wrong doing is bad, she unfortunately doesnt realise.

what so ever i hate both the sisters😡
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

I am pretty sure there is some weird reason for that too😆
But she seemed to be good dil until zara came to picture.
She is being the possessive sister however supporting her younger one in wrong doing is bad, she unfortunately doesnt realise.

what so ever i hate both the sisters😡

But I do pray Ruksar soon marries into a nice family with good values ... But with strict MIL to keep her out of mischief