Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Theres an interview with her on this website:

http://theindiancities.wordpress.com/2006/09/08/paks-first-m iss-bikini-breaks-all-barriers/

She says ''moderate Muslims like myself'' 🤢
What an attention seeking weirdo!! I guess she doesn't have a family coz whose family would allow their daughter to do that? Even the most liberated pakistanis have a brain not to embarrass their country like that! She doesn't mention anything about her family either like if they encouraged her or anything..!

Shes just a load of flab anyway!
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
GRRRRR theres not supposed to be a space in the link, its supposed to be 'miss' not 'm iss' but everytime i save it a space appears!
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dont u guys jus think dat its disgustin dat shes holdin da pakistani flag in dis pic?

I mean, wot ryt does she have 2 do dat???!!!! Pakistan is a muslim country and...............well.............wot can i say??? Im sure u understand wot im sayin!!!

plz do comment
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is ridiculous. Why is wearing Americanized or western clothes considered modern, but not working hard and being creative, which has given Westerners their superiority in the world? I just don't get it. A woman cannot look as beautiful, elegant, and simple in salwar kameez as she can in a bikini that showcases her as if she were a piece of meat! I am quite disappointed because the Bollywood effect will only bring the downfall of a generation that is hell-bent on being "enlightened" 😡
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree aisha 92: the girl has no right to bear a pakistani flag, and after disrespecting Muslim values and cultural etiquette, she is disrepecting the flag by placing it on her lower body so she can showcase her upper body and disgusting bikini- this is the height of shamelessness!
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhoopkinarey

I agree aisha 92: the girl has no right to bear a pakistani flag, and after disrespecting Muslim values and cultural etiquette, she is disrepecting the flag by placing it on her lower body so she can showcase her upper body and disgusting bikini- this is the height of shamelessness!

glad u agree😳😳 and ye, ur also ryt 😛!!!!
Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha92

glad u agree😳😳 and ye, ur also ryt 😛!!!!

yeah she had no right to do that...its just disguisting 🤢

Larki_deewani thumbnail

yes guyz this is an interview of her...thanks for posting twinkle06...and yeah plz do watch it...and im pretty sure that she probably ran away from home or something...coz she didnt mention her family at all

Larki_deewani thumbnail
just click on the link...and it will come up 😊
Larki_deewani thumbnail
here's another article of her.....plz read

September 09, 2006
Bikini queen aimed to show Pakistan as modern
An update on this story from Reuters:

MUMBAI (Reuters) - A prize-winning bikini competition contestant who claimed to represent Pakistan, sparking some outrage in the Muslim country, says she wanted to project the nation as a modern one.
Officials in Pakistan, which does not hold beauty pageants, said on Thursday they were investigating how Texas-based Mariyah Moten, 22, entered a "Miss Bikini" pageant in China last month as a Pakistani contestant.
[...]
"I have broken all the barriers, and in the coming years there will be other Pakistani contestants who will carry this title," Moten, described by Pakistani media as the country's first bikini queen, told the Times of India newspaper.
"My intention was to project Pakistan in a very modern way."
The behavior of many Pakistani National Assembly members over the pending Women's Protection Bill should serve as an accurate gauge of how "modern" Pakistan sees itself as far as women are concerned. Ms. Moten may not be fully aware of this side of her country.

Pakistani authorities said they might take up the issue with China, and might also withdraw from Moten privileges offered to people of Pakistani descent such as visa-free travel to Pakistan.
[...]
"The hardliners are basically people who impose their thoughts on others, and we are not affected by people like them.
Not in the US, at least, thankfully.

"It is actually very amusing how they are always so ready to react," the daily quoted her as saying.
A rather naive assessment, when one considers how often the response of those "hardliners" involves threats and violence.

Posted by Marisol at September 9, 2006 03:06 AM
Print this entry | Email this entry | Digg this | del.icio.us

Comments
(Note: Comments on articles are unmoderated, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dhimmi Watch or Robert Spencer. Comments that are off-topic, offensive, slanderous, or otherwise annoying may be summarily deleted. However, the fact that particular comments remain on the site IN NO WAY constitutes an endorsement by Robert Spencer of the views expressed therein.)
Ms. Moten doesn't get it...next beauty contest, she should wear a "teeny-weeny polka-dot...burqa." No, make that a long, black burqua with two eye-slits. That should make everyone in the progressive country of Pakistan happy. She really needs to get up to speed on her ancestral homeland.

Posted by: Mary Rose at September 9, 2006 09:03 AM

look at trying to make pakistan modern ...ahhh...she makes me mad !! 😡