Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: maheen_saleem

I don't think she is ugly, if she was in parda everyone would be saying how pretty she is. I think what she has done has made everyone feel she is ugly. However, she does need to tone up. 😛

i agree ..lets not call her ugly guyz...but we all hope k aik din is ko akal aa jayay

maheen_saleem thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
akal kapron ke saath kahin ghira aye hai 😆 joking

You know what, we should all write her an email/letter/fan-mail whatever it is they call it, and express our views and see what she says in return. Mani tu theek nehi tu we'll threaten to get her kidnapped and sent to the ITS (International Talibaan Squad) 😆 😆
Larki_deewani thumbnail

akal kapron ke saath kahin ghira aye hai 😆 joking

You know what, we should all write her an email/letter/fan-mail whatever it is they call it, and express our views and see what she says in return. Mani tu theek nehi tu we'll threaten to get her kidnapped and sent to the ITS (International Talibaan Squad) 😆 😆

lolz...yeh we should write her an email ...but do u know her email address?...if u dont then...i'll try to find it

maheen_saleem thumbnail
r u serious? 😲 we'll probably have some internet police on our case for sending to many hate mails lol
Larki_deewani thumbnail

r u serious? 😲 we'll probably have some internet police on our case for sending to many hate mails lol

lolz..yeh but they dont have to be hate mails like cursing her and stuff

maheen_saleem thumbnail
ok let me see if I can grab hold of her email address. I am on a mission guys, wish me luck 😆
mariam_90 thumbnail

ok let me see if I can grab hold of her email address. I am on a mission guys, wish me luck 😆

All the best on your mission to give that girl some sense!😆

deactivated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol best of luck on that! 😆 👏
maheen_saleem thumbnail
I have been trying so hard but haven't succeeded 😭 "YET" 😉 I am not someone who gives up so easly so even if it takes me days I will finally succeed, Insha'ALLAH 😃 well I hope I do 😳 if I dnt, do lend me a shoulder to cry on 😭
Larki_deewani thumbnail

I have been trying so hard but haven't succeeded 😭 "YET" 😉 I am not someone who gives up so easly so even if it takes me days I will finally succeed, Insha'ALLAH 😃 well I hope I do 😳 if I dnt, do lend me a shoulder to cry on 😭

dont worry girl..inshAllahu will succeed in ur mission...and even still if u dont...u got my shoulder😊