Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashfa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i dont think its the western culture i think u are what u are thought and the way u are raised! so i wouldnt give her a negative comment its the parents to blame for but then again who are we to judge! Because we hear things which are much more worse and filty which happen in pakistan the difference is not many people get to see and hear thos things but their still muslims!
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maheen_saleem

Malkanoor

this is what u wrote......"disgusting ! i mean we are no one to say wot kind of muslim she is but she is not applicable to be called a muslim"

On one hand you are saying we are no-one to say what kind of a muslim she is and on other hand u urself are judging her by saying she is not applicable to be called a muslim. What she is doing is Gunnah-e-kabira but doesn't make her a kafir so that makes her a muslim, maybe not a good one but I won't say that because I myself am not a very good muslim.

ok i know wot we r saying is to some extent wrong but she isnt just disgracing herself but also the rest of the muslims im a muslim myself and i feel really offended by wot she has done even though i dont know her i feel disgusted if u have noticed everyone's first impression is round about the same as mine but when i looked at it in a calm way its got nothing to do with me but wot she has done is still wrong im not saying im a perfect muslim my allah knows wot kind of muslim i am but im definately not like her who calls herself a muslim and then does exactly wot muslims are forbidden to do !

(oh and BTW i dont mean to offend anyone but this is how i personally feel)

Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen_saleem

for heaven sake people will u stop saying that she isn't a Muslim, who are you to judge her faith and Imaan? For crying out loud we need to look at ourselves before judging someone else gosh how ridiculous

thanks so much for saying this...gosh ppl..try to understand...dont say bad stuff abt her imaan or religion

Larki_deewani thumbnail

here are some more pics of her guyz

Edited by Larki_deewani - 17 years ago
Larki_deewani thumbnail

omg...how can some one wear clothes like this

Edited by Larki_deewani - 17 years ago
faith1 thumbnail

Hey no offence or anything yeh? But i am totally shocked to see this. We are MUSLIM PAKISTANIS and i think that a lot of us have forgotten that Pakistan was built upon the name Islam. This woman is not representing pakistan she's representing the whole of the muslim ummah.

I'm just very shocked and sad to see this.

May Allah (swt) guide her onto the straight path.

As for the dramas, they just show whats happening in our society. You don't get actors showing this amount of flesh on screen.

Edited by faith1 - 17 years ago
dramaqueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is sooo freakin gay!!!! last thing u need is muslim girls walking around in bikinies! i hate how u have to do that if u want to enter miss india tooo. pluz, why would miss pakistan want to wear a bikini. she's sooo fat and ugly. and her thieghs r humongo!
dramaqueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zain_bhai

aaj khal keh fashion hae..u guys are all just jealous.
but i really know who the girl in bikini is its IMAN FROM FRANCE! ooh yaa and my comment ur looking horrible like john toliet abraham 😆

don't u say that about john. he 's hotter than u can ever be! lol. talk about jealousy!

maheen_saleem thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think she is ugly, if she was in parda everyone would be saying how pretty she is. I think what she has done has made everyone feel she is ugly. However, she does need to tone up. 😛
Larki_deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaqueen

don't u say that about john. he 's hotter than u can ever be! lol. talk about jealousy!

lolz..true john is sexy 😳