Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheen_saleem thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Malkanoor

this is what u wrote......"disgusting ! i mean we are no one to say wot kind of muslim she is but she is not applicable to be called a muslim"

On one hand you are saying we are no-one to say what kind of a muslim she is and on other hand u urself are judging her by saying she is not applicable to be called a muslim. What she is doing is Gunnah-e-kabira but doesn't make her a kafir so that makes her a muslim, maybe not a good one but I won't say that because I myself am not a very good muslim.
Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen_saleem

Malkanoor

this is what u wrote......"disgusting ! i mean we are no one to say wot kind of muslim she is but she is not applicable to be called a muslim"

On one hand you are saying we are no-one to say what kind of a muslim she is and on other hand u urself are judging her by saying she is not applicable to be called a muslim. What she is doing is Gunnah-e-kabira but doesn't make her a kafir so that makes her a muslim, maybe not a good one but I won't say that because I myself am not a very good muslim.

yeah she just doesnt really know what she's doing...she'll realize it one day ..hopefully

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mariam_90

Man! I never knew this! This is disgusting! How can she represent Pakistan like that? And she's so ..ew.... My God~ Hai Allah, yeh sub kyah ho raha hai. Kayamat ki nishani lagti hai. Toba Astagfar! I dont know what to say, man, Pak is becoming way tooooo modern. Look at all the dramas and tv shows, doesnt even look like Pak dramas! Sleeveless tops, short capris, low low low neck shirts..and Allah knows what else!Even indian dramas are not that bad! Man, this is all a mark for hell! They all are definetly going there! Toba, sharam ati hai inlogo ko Muslim kehtay way, muslim to kya, pakistani kehtay way bhi sharam ati hai. Man, dont these people feel ashamed of theirselves? How can they go so over with all this stuff? Man, this is my opinion and i know a lot of people think the same way as well, so no offense, but..man! Dont know what to say!

And she's so fat and ...ewwww 🤢

I completely agree!! kayamat ki nishani!! this is just....sad!!! disgusting!! disgraceful 🤢

mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ha. Kis cheez ki ameeeen?😕

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
some people who are saying.... oh no she cant be muslim... she is not muslim and muslim girl can not do it etc....... FYI, she is a muslim. And i do nto think anyone should have any problems, if her family and loved ones dont have any. i understand that there are cultural and religious issues, but why ar ewe wasting our time on this.... she or her family may not feel the way we all do. I, personally wont wear a bikini (or even a one piece swimsuit) not because of any culture or people, but because i dont feel comfortable myself...... however, she may not feel that way and then above that this is west and cultures are different, she sees so many people around...... we first generations or at most 2nd generations can keep these values but eventually they are going to vanish.... so lets not waste our time.... if she is doing something wrong..... god is waiting for her up there...........thats it
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she doesn't look paki... but if she is then it's very shame and disgusting... Pakistan is getting way to advance but only in fashion...how muslim can be like that
maheen_saleem thumbnail
Mariyam, Larki said "I hope she realises it soon" I said Ameen on that
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tauba.... Allah maaf karay.. I am sure she isnt a muslim..

Datz just bad.. 🤢
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Here is another pic of her.. 🤢 Go cover up lady.. 🤢 She is so ugly.

Edited by CuteFairy91 - 17 years ago
maheen_saleem thumbnail
for heaven sake people will u stop saying that she isn't a Muslim, who are you to judge her faith and Imaan? For crying out loud we need to look at ourselves before judging someone else gosh how ridiculous