Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: maheen_saleem

Hijab777, how would you define vulgarity? When looking at something from the Islamic point of view then interaction with the male gender is not allowed without a valid reason, and I'm sure acting is not valid enough. Holding someone's hand, hugging them and declaring you eternal love to someone who according to Sharia is not your husband or Mehram is according to Islam vulgarity. You could say this "Miss Bikini" is the extreme part of vulgarism; nevertheless, it is still vulgar. But then that depends upon how you define vulgar. As this topic is on "Miss Bikini" issue I am not going to debate on your statement about parents in the western societies though I don't personally concur.

Miss Norway, This is not happening in Pakistan, though I think it soon will, however, it is happening in US of A.
Hijab777Hijab777Miss NorwayMiss Norway

yeah i now what ur trying to say

Eyez thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕 i cant say any thing bot this but i do feel sad to know that some muslim are 4getting y they are muslims...well i just want to say is that i think it was wrong for the parents to support her in this, but i dont blam the parents when kids dont want to listen parents cant do anything but just watch ..oh well we cant do anything but just pray to ALLAH for the better of this world 😊
saimibrahim thumbnail
well we cant do anything but just pray to ALLAH for the better of this world ...AMIN SUM AMIN
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GAWD thts awfulll......y is she insultin PAKISTAN's name is such a manner... 😕
😡
maheen_saleem thumbnail
Afeen should she choose a different way? 😛 joking.

You know what people the other day I was reading an article on how an Indian Actor Feroz Khan, father of Fardeen Khan, misbehaved with Fakhr-e-Alam under the influence of alcohol. He was drunk and started to abuse Pakistan, its politics and the film industry. People were shocked at this incident, but I have a question, what was alcohol doing in Pakistan in the first place?

These "so called, elite" familes of Pakistan enjoy such haraam activities in their private parties so why are we pointing the finger at someone who is raised outside an Islamic State or a so called Islamic State? I am not in anyway justifying her act. I myself live in england a non-Islamic country, where I am exposed to Alcohol, Haraam food and haraam activities but Alhamdulillah one should have the will power to walk away. This is not liberation or modernism, which thanks to our Musharaf sahab is being promoted in Pakistan and outside.

I have great love and respect for my fellow pakistani brother and sisters, and I intend to leave england and move to pakistan forever, but I am now having second thoughts because I am seeing Islam flourish positively among the youth (not all, I must say some are still very westernised) and I am seeing way to much modernism and so called liberation in Pakistan. I was watching ARY a live programme from karach was on. someone was stopping by passers on the beache and asking them questions and people were in short skirts, sleeveless tops and tight jeans. Call me ignorant but I never knew it was the extreme. I am not taunting but it is painful we are Muslims and we are going away from Islam 😭
india9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maheen_saleem

Afeen should she choose a different way? 😛 joking.

You know what people the other day I was reading an article on how an Indian Actor Feroz Khan, father of Fardeen Khan, misbehaved with Fakhr-e-Alam under the influence of alcohol. He was drunk and started to abuse Pakistan, its politics and the film industry. People were shocked at this incident, but I have a question, what was alcohol doing in Pakistan in the first place?

These "so called, elite" familes of Pakistan enjoy such haraam activities in their private parties so why are we pointing the finger at someone who is raised outside an Islamic State or a so called Islamic State? I am not in anyway justifying her act. I myself live in england a non-Islamic country, where I am exposed to Alcohol, Haraam food and haraam activities but Alhamdulillah one should have the will power to walk away. This is not liberation or modernism, which thanks to our Musharaf sahab is being promoted in Pakistan and outside.

I have great love and respect for my fellow pakistani brother and sisters, and I intend to leave england and move to pakistan forever, but I am now having second thoughts because I am seeing Islam flourish positively among the youth (not all, I must say some are still very westernised) and I am seeing way to much modernism and so called liberation in Pakistan. I was watching ARY a live programme from karach was on. someone was stopping by passers on the beache and asking them questions and people were in short skirts, sleeveless tops and tight jeans. Call me ignorant but I never knew it was the extreme. I am not taunting but it is painful we are Muslims and we are going away from Islam 😭

omg thats such shocking newsthanks for sharing

Edited by india9 - 17 years ago
maheen_saleem thumbnail
India.......glad to know that I'm not the only one who didn't know
usmani_girlzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats the end of QUAID-E-AZAM'S Pakistan 😭
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
disgusting ! i mean we are no one to say wot kind of muslim she is but she is not applicable to be called a muslim i feel so ashamed ! she's not only disgraced pakistan but also islam !astaghfirullah 😕 oh n BTW she looks eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Man! I never knew this! This is disgusting! How can she represent Pakistan like that? And she's so ..ew.... My God~ Hai Allah, yeh sub kyah ho raha hai. Kayamat ki nishani lagti hai. Toba Astagfar! I dont know what to say, man, Pak is becoming way tooooo modern. Look at all the dramas and tv shows, doesnt even look like Pak dramas! Sleeveless tops, short capris, low low low neck shirts..and Allah knows what else!Even indian dramas are not that bad! Man, this is all a mark for hell! They all are definetly going there! Toba, sharam ati hai inlogo ko Muslim kehtay way, muslim to kya, pakistani kehtay way bhi sharam ati hai. Man, dont these people feel ashamed of theirselves? How can they go so over with all this stuff? Man, this is my opinion and i know a lot of people think the same way as well, so no offense, but..man! Dont know what to say!

And she's so fat and ...ewwww 🤢
Edited by mariam_90 - 17 years ago