Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hijab777 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I have never seen such kind of vulgarity in pakistani dramas...they are top class and there is no harm in discussing them.Lollywood.....that is a whole different discussion....because of the stuff they do...they don't have any name around the world. But, you are right who are we to say and stuff like that. And after seeing this and lot of other things I think it is natural for people mostly abroad to do stuff like that because they parents never teach them how to act or be a Muslim..woh sirf naam ki muslim hotay hain....not all but many and the peer pressure, it is hard to avoid for many people.
gr8amna thumbnail

Originally posted by: zain_bhai

aaj khal keh fashion hae..u guys are all just jealous.
but i really know who the girl in bikini is its IMAN FROM FRANCE! ooh yaa and my comment ur looking horrible like john toliet abraham 😆

Ummm .. are you retarded ???

Mod's note: Please refrain from attacking others, calling members retarded is attacking

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
deactivated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gr8amna

Ummm .. are you retarded ???

lol omg!😆😆zain ur more than INSANE! uff allah..konsah doctor tumeh suit hogah!! achae seh doctor seh elaaz karo!.my advice to u buddie! why do u have to insult everybody!??😡

Miss_Norway thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen_saleem

Why are you all so shocked? I mean take a look at lollywood that isn't exactly Islamic nor is the drama industry yet we watch them without a grimace face.

This is clearly wrong if you look at it from an Islamic point of view but then everything in Lollywood and the drama industry is wrong.

Yet we carry on watching and discussing dramas and films. My personal view ofcourse is not in support but I will not sit here and say they are not muslims or muslims by name etc, because to be that radical one has to bring about a change in oneself first. And only ALLAH knows whose Imaan is how "Kamil".

Well..ab baat to yeh hai ke aisa kabhi pakistan mein pehle nahi howa..Aur mujhe nahi lagta ke films or dramas mein aisa hota hai..not sure what to say😕

Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guyz im pretty sure she's muslim though...coz its does say a muslim girl in the article and from where i found the artilce....and whoever said that all the lollywood is getting like this even the dramas and stuff......well have u ever seen a girl wearing a bikini in a drama...i dont think so that would b kinda freaky though...lol
so yeh its just sick.......girls like these r definetly goin 2 HELL !!
gr8amna thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_masala

lol omg!😆😆zain ur more than INSANE! uff allah..konsah doctor tumeh suit hogah!! achae seh doctor seh elaaz karo!.my advice to u buddie! why do u have to insult everybody!??😡

I think his problem is that he wants to get attention at this forum which hez not being able to get so he posts these kinda ghatiya messages!

offf .... pshyco!!!!!!!

Irrresistible thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oMGGGGGGGG! wat da hell !! SHE suxxxx! shez mad for sure!! hate her compeletly grrrrrrrrrr A WITCH!!! 😡
Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gr8amna

I think his problem is that he wants to get attention at this forum which hez not being able to get so he posts these kinda ghatiya messages!

offf .... pshyco!!!!!!!

i know thats what i think 2

maheen_saleem thumbnail
Hijab777, how would you define vulgarity? When looking at something from the Islamic point of view then interaction with the male gender is not allowed without a valid reason, and I'm sure acting is not valid enough. Holding someone's hand, hugging them and declaring you eternal love to someone who according to Sharia is not your husband or Mehram is according to Islam vulgarity. You could say this "Miss Bikini" is the extreme part of vulgarism; nevertheless, it is still vulgar. But then that depends upon how you define vulgar. As this topic is on "Miss Bikini" issue I am not going to debate on your statement about parents in the western societies though I don't personally concur.

Miss Norway, This is not happening in Pakistan, though I think it soon will, however, it is happening in US of A.
Hijab777Hijab777Miss NorwayMiss Norway
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hijab777

I have never seen such kind of vulgarity in pakistani dramas...they are top class and there is no harm in discussing them.Lollywood.....that is a whole different discussion....because of the stuff they do...they don't have any name around the world. But, you are right who are we to say and stuff like that. And after seeing this and lot of other things I think it is natural for people mostly abroad to do stuff like that because they parents never teach them how to act or be a Muslim..woh sirf naam ki muslim hotay hain....not all but many and the peer pressure, it is hard to avoid for many people.

How can you say that with so much assurity? I mean who are we to judge who is a pious muslim or who is not? Why do we all the time bring parents in our debates?

Your right to some extent but generalising it for everyone in the world, is wrong to me. It could be that parents do teach but children should also be good learner/students😃