Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeni786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
By the way who post that?i ask to this person to create a poll 4 us to vote if is agree with that picture or not?
tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

my dear christians woman also covrs there body as well,, its not only muslim women..

and please try to understand that pakistan is a islamic country .. i know there are christien ppl.. but they way this girl is reprensting pakistan is out of RULEs ....not only for our islamic country pak also in ISLAM..

if u have in doubt .. read they history y QUAID azam muhamaad ali janahh and other ppl made pakistan??? otherwise we would had been a part of india... but we have our indepented islamic country PAKISTAN.#

doing this sort of things might be o.key for non-islamic but not PAK.o.key😊

i'm a christian and i don't cover myself from head to toe i wear tank tops, shorts, and skirts and stuff liek dat but i'm not flaunting my stuff

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

but the thing still remains that Allah and the Massenger of Allah NEVER said that to show someone the right path, insult them.

Ayways, i'm not gona go over this again and again, have already explained it like 1000..s times😊

well.. thats a very good thing .that u r very cool minded person and i really lyke it..

my dear ye app ney kaisey keh deya key key messenger of ALLAH never said to show someone right path... if not then y messengers were sent??? and after last prophet MUHAMAAD (PBUH)......... its a duty of his Umat TO give that messege/guide other ppl... TO show someone a right path is ... RIGHT .. but insult someone is wrong....

take a simple example... if somebody behind u .. who is blind ..wanted to cross the road.. would you guide him/her or not?

Sorry i am totaly not agree that messenger of ALLAH and ALLAH dint say to guide or show right path to someone ...SORRY

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u took this wrong, i said that Allah and Prophet PBUH never said that to show someone right path insult them (kisiko right path dikhao aur insult karo -- something like this)
And anyways, this discussion is getting off-the-topic so I'd have to close the discussion.
Any Objections drop me a PM.
Topic Closed