Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeni786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Seriously i think is a insult 4 us Pakistan is a muslim country!!!yeh to Allah hi juge kara gha,kayamaat kain din mein!!i'm totally agree with u!!!i think yeh jo mahol aaj kaal pakistan main daikarai hai yeh aacha nahin hai,look at the actress!!!Aaj khaal kohi Islam ko kohi tawajo nahi detha!!!!!
tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that all right i guess
just cuz pakistan is a muslim country there are christians too...
its not like islamic women HAVE to cover up themselves from head to toe its not like they're flaunting(showing off) what they got they're just comfy
but thas jus my opinion!
i'm a pakistani christian living in america and i sure don't cover up myself but i don't flaunt what i got
aishiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpm123

that all right i guess
just cuz pakistan is a muslim country there are christians too...
its not like islamic women HAVE to cover up themselves from head to toe its not like they're flaunting(showing off) what they got they're just comfy
but thas jus my opinion!
i'm a pakistani christian living in america and i sure don't cover up myself but i don't flaunt what i got

my dear christians woman also covrs there body as well,, its not only muslim women..

and please try to understand that pakistan is a islamic country .. i know there are christien ppl.. but they way this girl is reprensting pakistan is out of RULEs ....not only for our islamic country pak also in ISLAM..

if u have in doubt .. read they history y QUAID azam muhamaad ali janahh and other ppl made pakistan??? otherwise we would had been a part of india... but we have our indepented islamic country PAKISTAN.#

doing this sort of things might be o.key for non-islamic but not PAK.o.key😊

maheen_saleem thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

Can you NOT bring my family into this? My family has NOTHING to do with this discussion.

Secondly, i have objections too but my dear its better we not use insulting language (which is against IF rules) and increase our number of Gunahs.

To answer your question, yes, i would most probably keep quite till it gets to the point where my life is concenred. I believe in "live and let others live"😃

This is going against everything the Quran and Ahadith teaches us. Allah SWT sent His beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad SAW to teach people, to show them the right way, to voice against wrong, to side with what is right, to object upon indecency, to propagate modesty, to fight for Islam and to fight against fitna. Everyone who has commented on this is showing their struggle against fitna and are voicing for what is the truth. Islam doesn't teach us to look after ourself and to be concerned with what concerns us, but teaches us the opposite.

The word Pakistan means Land of Purity and anyone who is degrading the land of purity will be faced with many critics. This live and let live is not Islam but Christianity, in Islam we have punishments for such activity. This is a form of Zinna and to everyone who is not a Muslim, I can only say, Islam's best attribute is modesty and our women are the gem of modesty and please don't take this woman to be a representative of Pakistan because the true representative of Pakistan are women like Fatima Jinnah.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, if I have please forgive me.

P.S. I do agree we shouldn't abuse and swear at anyone, voice your concerns within limits. Thank You.

maheen_saleem thumbnail
oh Dewani Larki sis, I failed to get hold of her email address 😭 Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy
maheen_saleem thumbnail
oh I am sorry I have forgot to add another thing, Pakistan is not an Islamic Country. In this world Sharia Law is not applied anywhere. Before everyone starts to curse me let me explain myself.

We have lollywood in Pakistan? Islamic or non-Islamic? Answer=N-I

We have Models in Pakistan? Islamic or non-Islamic?
Answer=N-I

Till we do not eradicate these basic principles in our home land we can not call it an Islamic Country.

Now you are all probably thinking Saudi Arabia is an Islamic country, but let me tell you that country is the worst. They punish women on the basis of Zinna when she is raped, they punish only women on the basis of zinna and not men, they give death penality to women who commit zinna and are not married which is against Islam and so forth.

Insha'Allah one day we will have the whole world following the Sharia Law Ameen Summ-a-Ameen
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maheen_saleem

This is going against everything the Quran and Ahadith teaches us. Allah SWT sent His beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad SAW to teach people, to show them the right way, to voice against wrong, to side with what is right, to object upon indecency, to propagate modesty, to fight for Islam and to fight against fitna. Everyone who has commented on this is showing their struggle against fitna and are voicing for what is the truth. Islam doesn't teach us to look after ourself and to be concerned with what concerns us, but teaches us the opposite.

My dear i know what Islam teaches us😊. All I objected to was the wrong language used here, if you think using INSULTING LANGUAGE and swearing is good then i give up here, and as far as i know Islam does NOT teach us to insult others or swear at others NO MATTER how worse the situation/conditions are. And as far as i know, you don't know me AT ALL then how can you be so sure that "I'm like this and NOT showing people the right path"?

There is a BIG difference between voicing opinion and insulting others😃 and i guess what the discussion was heading to was the latter.

believing in "Live and let other live" doesn't make me a christain and to be honest i had NO clue that live and let other live was ONLY meant for christains.

No one is stopping anyone from objecting and raising their voices, all that matters here is that PROPER, ACCEPTABLE language is used and one more thing that Islam teaches us is that 'Follow the rules of the place where you are at present' and IF has its own rules and regulations and Not swearing and using insulting langauge is one of those rules. I hope people abide by that😊.

p.s. no offence meant to anyone at all and u could have just edited your this post to add your other views as well😃.

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
aishiya thumbnail
"""believing in "Live and let other live" doesn't make me a christain and to be honest i had NO clue that live and let other live was ONLY meant for christains.""

hmmm agree with you but my dear.. ALLAH said if somebody is doing wrong thing. its ur job to let him/ her to stop doing that... if we wont do that.. then what will happens .. that would be..impossible to imgian.. i beleive...
and thats why messenger of ALLAH was sent to earth... and now its our duty to give that messege to everyone .. not only muslim but also non muslim...

i hope everyone gona understand what i am trying to say...

but if somebody doesnt lyke it .. sorry in advance... 😔

aishiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen_saleem

oh I am sorry I have forgot to add another thing, Pakistan is not an Islamic Country. In this world Sharia Law is not applied anywhere. Before everyone starts to curse me let me explain myself.

We have lollywood in Pakistan? Islamic or non-Islamic? Answer=N-I

We have Models in Pakistan? Islamic or non-Islamic?
Answer=N-I

Till we do not eradicate these basic principles in our home land we can not call it an Islamic Country.

Now you are all probably thinking Saudi Arabia is an Islamic country, but let me tell you that country is the worst. They punish women on the basis of Zinna when she is raped, they punish only women on the basis of zinna and not men, they give death penality to women who commit zinna and are not married which is against Islam and so forth.

Insha'Allah one day we will have the whole world following the Sharia Law Ameen Summ-a-Ameen

my dear read the history .. n u will find pak as ISLAMIC COUNTRY..😊 AND do u think that... most of the pakistani ppl are wrong by saying that pak is a islamic country.😕... i know its very bad that we have lollywood and models etc etc BUT this does not mean its not ISLAMIC country.. ppl who made PAKISTAN they made on the idea of islamic idepented country .. its afterward what new ppl did to pak.. n how badly they are keeing their islamic country....BUT I must say its a ISLAMIC country

and secondly if there is lollywood and models in pak.. there is also many good msulims as well so cant say that its not islamic...

and last two things..

1) good and bad ppl are every where in the world..but due to some bad rules we cant change their nation names.

2) ALL fingers are not equal.

but if anyone didnot lyke my messege .. sorry in adavance

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishiya

"""believing in "Live and let other live" doesn't make me a christain and to be honest i had NO clue that live and let other live was ONLY meant for christains.""

hmmm agree with you but my dear.. ALLAH said if somebody is doing wrong thing. its ur job to let him/ her to stop doing that... if we wont do that.. then what will happens .. that would be..impossible to imgian.. i beleive...
and thats why messenger of ALLAH was sent to earth... and now its our duty to give that messege to everyone .. not only muslim but also non muslim...

i hope everyone gona understand what i am trying to say...

but if somebody doesnt lyke it .. sorry in advance... 😔

but the thing still remains that Allah and the Massenger of Allah NEVER said that to show someone the right path, insult them.

Ayways, i'm not gona go over this again and again, have already explained it like 1000..s times😊