Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pishu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
do u guys know that why have the earthquake come it is all cos of and it is all their fault they make many people homeless cos of them make their living difficult cos of them is this what Islam means they should be a shame of themselvesand if they get marriedif they go out somewhere with their husbands some men will recognise them what will therehusbands feel did they ever think of that did they ever think that there will be some rishtay coming for them no never
lonely thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no comments i never knew paki ladies have gone up to this extent ewwwww thats disgusting
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishiya

well my dear... aggar koi appki insult kar raha ho to i think ans deyna lazzme hota hai... got it.!!!!!!!!!!!! orr who bhi aik islamic country ke insult kar rahe hai!!!!!!!!!

Appko jawab danay say koi nahin rok raha, but please RULES are rules and i don't compromise with rules. And one those rules which i keep reminding int his topic is not to use insulting language and not to attack😃. Telling you this doesn't mean I'm stopping you from replying. It's a discussion forum and discussions are carried out repliny/answering each others BUT rules are seperate and replying is seperate😃

Me_Anonymous thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

if in ur family , someone has done like this ... would u like to not say anything becuz its her life?

Can you NOT bring my family into this? My family has NOTHING to do with this discussion.

Secondly, i have objections too but my dear its better we not use insulting language (which is against IF rules) and increase our number of Gunahs.

To answer your question, yes, i would most probably keep quite till it gets to the point where my life is concenred. I believe in "live and let others live"😃

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

Can you NOT bring my family into this? My family has NOTHING to do with this discussion.

Secondly, i have objections too but my dear its better we not use insulting language (which is against IF rules) and increase our number of Gunahs.

To answer your question, yes, i would most probably keep quite till it gets to the point where my life is concenred. I believe in "live and let others live"😃

i am not bringing ur family into this... i am just trying to ask you this in reality...if its happenes what would u do? but if u mind it ..i am sorry

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
thts okay aishiya
but i did answer ur question above, to answer it again, even if do have some objections i won't use bad language 😃
sarahbutt thumbnail

wot a bi**h!!! this is not good!!! 🤢

Moderator's Note:
Language please, no swearing on the forum
Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what?????????
i can't belive it..........she's from a muslim country...she shouln't wear bikini....i mean that totally wrong. she should respeckt the muslim rules....a muslim woman shouldN'T wear stuff like it.
how can she do this nd if she really want to be miss bikini then she could do it in her own house....not in a place with so many ppl....
she have NO right to do this stuff....... 😡
she doesn't deserv to be a pakistani if she want to be a model like this.......i have no problem with models but they should not wear clothes like this
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i 2tally agree tajasmi di
haven't she shame in her life. kayamath ke din sab samne ajayega....jahanam mein khud jaleygi humein kya. jahanam mein ek din aur ek raat 50 yrs ke barabar hogi.
zeni786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously i think is a insult 4 us Pakistan is a muslim country!!!yeh to Allah hi juge kara gha,kayamaat kain din mein!!i'm totally agree with u!!!i think yeh jo mahol aaj kaal pakistan main daikarai hai yeh aaja nahin hai,look at the actress!!!