Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
butterfuly04, we are not saying that she isn't from a free country, all we are objecting is that why is she saying that she is representing Pakistan? I don't think and i'm sure NO officails said to her that yes you can go "u'll represent Pakistan".
Agreed she lives in a free country, and as we all know Pakistan is a free country as well but the values doesn't permit that. Fine, she wants to go, she can, she has every right to. But it doesn't give her the right to say "I Represent Pakistan", does it?
I remember there was another actor who went to some peagent contest and said the same thing, she was deported from Pakistan, she was not allowed to come back in pakistan. Why? because people, that is public and i guess that includes everyone on this forum, did not support her idea of claiming that she represents Pakistan.
It was some actress, don't really remember who it was.
Your right, at the end of the day its her who is answerable to God so we shouldn't say anything. and that is why members have been constantly reminded in this topic, you may check 😃 , to not attack her or anyone else.
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

butterfuly04, we are not saying that she isn't from a free country, all we are objecting is that why is she saying that she is representing Pakistan? I don't think and i'm sure NO officails said to her that yes you can go "u'll represent Pakistan".
Agreed she lives in a free country, and as we all know Pakistan is a free country as well but the values doesn't permit that. Fine, she wants to go, she can, she has every right to. But it doesn't give her the right to say "I Represent Pakistan", does it?
I remember there was another actor who went to some peagent contest and said the same thing, she was deported from Pakistan, she was not allowed to come back in pakistan. Why? because people, that is public and i guess that includes everyone on this forum, did not support her idea of claiming that she represents Pakistan.
Your right, at the end of the day its her who is answerable to God so we shouldn't say anything. and that is why members have been constantly reminded in this topic, you may check 😃 , to not attack her or anyone else.

well my dear... aggar koi appki insult kar raha ho to i think ans deyna lazzme hota hai... got it.!!!!!!!!!!!! orr who bhi aik islamic country ke insult kar rahe hai!!!!!!!!!

Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i agree 😊

Larki_deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

well my dear... aggar koi appki insult kar raha ho to i think ans deyna lazzme hota hai... got it.!!!!!!!!!!!! orr who bhi aik islamic country ke insult kar rahe hai!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm

Word Count: 1

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if in ur family , someone has done like this ... would u like to not say anything becuz its her life?

Larki_deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

if in ur family , someone has done like this ... would u like to not say anything becuz its her life?

good question 😊

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's a SHAME for our conutry. Nothing to be proud of.

And our country is The ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan. I mean, WTH. She isn't representing her country, she's just after money and fame. SICK woman.
TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How do you say you are representing Pakistan which is a "Islamic country" and wear a bikini at the same time? I'm amazed at the level of stupidity and shame this girl has in her. Seriously her parents are the begherat (shameful) ones to let their daughter prance around in a bikini like that.

You wanna wear a bikini....go ahead....but don't you dare wear our country's name around ur half naked body like that and say ur representing Pakistan. We have other civilized and respectable people to do that. 😡
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh people please stop this topic now..... i am getting tired of it.... if she doesnt have morals or values, who are we to teach her... she is old enough to know what she is doing..... and if she doesnt know what she is doing, then God will tell her what she is doing pretty soon... so lets not waste our time......lets grow up and keep our values and morals intact in ourselves and our siblings or kids or loved ones.....
Edited by sonu98 - 17 years ago
Larki_deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

How do you say you are representing Pakistan which is a "Islamic country" and wear a bikini at the same time? I'm amazed at the level of stupidity and shame this girl has in her. Seriously her parents are the begherat (shameful) ones to let their daughter prance around in a bikini like that.

You wanna wear a bikini....go ahead....but don't you dare wear our country's name around ur half naked body like that and say ur representing Pakistan. We have other civilized and respectable people to do that. 😡

i know rite...do whatever u wanna do but dont bring in our country