Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks For The Written Update Madhu.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Mere Sai 29th March 2018 Written Episode, 

Madhav falls down, just as Mhalsapati opens his hand. Bhama cries badly and asks Sai to save him. Sai picks his bhiksha pot. Madhav is lying on the floor dead. Sai keeps his pot under Madhav's feet. Bayaza asks Bhama to handle herself. Appa says what will happen if Sai drops his foot in the water, he is dead. Sai checks him and says water has sucked all poison out of his body. Bhama checks him and says but he is still not breathing. Sai picks vibhuti and applies on Madhav's forehead. He calls him Shyama and asks him to get up. Madhav starts breathing. Everyone folds their hands in gratitude. Sai tells everyone that poison was needed to come out before applying Vibhuti. He says this is your second birth and that's why I am naming you Shyama. Madhav kisses his hands.

Guruji Devidas asks his shishya

why nobody came to meet him. Shishya tells that the people were singing bhajan at Sai's place. Kulkarni comes there and tells that Appa and Mhalsapati have made an imposter as Sadhu. Guru Devidas ji asks how can you let this happen. Kulkarni tells him that Sai treats people with ashes and does black magic on people. He says I can't expose his black magic. Devidas ji says if he is an imposter then there is no place for him here in Shirdi.

Anta and Banta ask villager where they are going. They say they are going to Dwarka Maai. Banta asks if Madhav died. Rano ji says Sai made him fine and gave him a new name. Anta and Banta try to run, but Kulkarni comes in front of her. Champa tells Madhav that she couldn't sleep all night. Champa's mother thanks Madhav/Shyama for saving her daughter and tells that they shall give money to Madhav for teaching students. A man tells that the house where Madhav used to stay and teach kids was his house, and is mortgaged with Kulkarni. They decide to free it and give to Madhav. Sai smiles.

Appa and Mhalsapati ji come to Guru Deviraj. Guruji tells that you people didn't see me. Mhalsapati says they took Madhav to Sai as scorpion has bitten him. Guru ji thinks Sai treats people and tells that he wants to do Ram path in Maruti temple. Appa says Sai used to do keertan often. Mhalsapati says he will talk to Sai. Guru ji gets angry and says Kulkarni is trying to make you understand, but you people do understand. Mhalsapati and Appa praise Sai and tell about his miracles. Guru ji thinks these people saw his black magic and thought to check. Kulkarni scares Anta and Banta and makes scorpions go near them.

Sai is planting the seeds. Guru Deviraj tells that he is going to do puja. He is going to temple when he sees a villager greeting Sai and taking his blessings and then coming to him and greeting him. Guru ji looks at Sai and says so you are Sai, he says he wants to talk to him, but now he has to do puja. Sai asks him to do puja here itself. Guru ji asks did you make temple here. Sai says God is everywhere and waits for someone to call him from a true heart, then puja can happen anywhere. Guru ji says you people have no religion, nobody knows about your religion, but I am a Brahmin and do puja as told by Shastra. Sai asks if it is written in Shastra that God is not in other places. Guru ji says no. Sai says God is everywhere and that's why Puja can be done anywhere. Guru ji says you are saying that yagya, puja paath etc are of no use. Sai says a human is born as man or woman and his religion is set where he is born. He tells that people have categorized people into lower and high class, and says only karma decides their class. Guru ji says you must know that only high-class people are educated. Sai tells the opposite.

Guru ji asks him to say what is the first duty. Sai says seva/care. Guru ji says if everyone will do seva then who will earn. Sai says we can do seva while doing our work and says if a milkman gives some milk to needy then it is seva, if a farmer gives little grains to needy then it is seva. He says this is not human's seva, but seva of God. Sai plays...One of the Shishya smiles and gets impresses with Sai. Guru ji says if everyone will think like that, then nobody will believe in God or read holy books and says then it will be a sin not to believe on God. Sai says God has made even nastik and says we need them to see the truth. He says people go to the temple and do charity so that their wish is fulfilled. He asks them to think if a charity is done by a nastik then he does it without any motive, not to impress anyone, not to get something. He says when a charity is done without any motive then it is a big daan. Shishya says it is a wonder and tells that he has been with Guru ji, but never felt this what he felt today. He says he left home in his childhood and was with Guru ji since then, but he never saw God. He asks did you see God and can you make me see God. Sai smiles.

Precap:
Guru ji asks Sai to remove the lotus from under his feet. Sai says I have pain in my legs and says if someone would have been here then I would have asked him to remove it from under my feet.

Update Credit to: Ma

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Thanks For The Written Update Madhu.

ðŸ˜Š Thanks for acknowledging Nicita.🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail

Mere Sai 1st May 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Sai talks to plants. Young Sevak laughs seeing him talking to plants. Sai says when somebody talks to plants, then they get happy. The boy asks how his behavior is different from his ustad and says I am scared of him. Sai calls him Munna and says if you will be scared of him then what you will learn. Munna says you don't know what he does when he gets angry, he is dangerous. A villager comes to Dwarka Maai and asks about Sai. Sevak asks him to go. Dilawar wakes up and asks the man to come near him. He asks the man to show his palm and says I will help you. Man hesitantly shows his palm. Dilawar says you are a cloth merchant. The villager asks how do you know. Dilawar says I make sure that people shall not be troubled. He asks him to go and says treasure will be found soon. Villager goes. Dilawar thinks very soon nobody

will ask you.

Sai and Munna take care of plants. Sai tells him that you have learned soon with a calm mind. Dilawar beats his man and asks where is Munnu. Other sevak comes and says Munnu might have gone somewhere near. Dilawar says today I will teach him manners etc. The villager comes back to his shop and asks if someone gave him any bag. Munim says no. He then thinks to go to Sai. Just then a man comes and gives him the order to stitch 200 uniforms and gives him money. Villager thinks Dilawar said right and says he was a SidhPurush. Munnu comes back to Dwarka maai.

Dilawar tries to beat him and sees mud on his hand, but Sai stops him and says munnu was helping me. Dilawar gets angry on Munnu and says I am your mursheed. Munnu apologizes. Dilawar threatens Sai and asks him to bear the consequences if he talks to any of the sevak. Sai says ok. Villager hears him and thinks Dilawar is bigger than Sai. He thanks Dilawar and is about to touch his feet, but he asks him to back off.The villager asks Sevak why he misbehaved this way. Sevak says he is sent by God and asks him to tell everyone about him. Villager says ok. Sai hears him and smiles.

Dilawar asks Sai to sit with his shishyas. Sai sits with his shishyas/sevaks. Munnu thanks Sai for saving him. He says Dilawar don't like anybody to touch him or see him changing clothes and that's changed his clothes hiding. Sai asks did you try to know why he does this. Dilawar comes and asks them to get ready for learning. He asks Sai to hear him carefully and says if you learn well then you don't have to act. Sai smiles and says yes. Dilawar teaches them surah fateha and its meaning. Just then sunlight falls on them.

Precap:
A villager tells other Villagers about Dilawar. They come to him with their problems.

Update Credit to: MA

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mere Sai 2nd May 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Dilawar teaches surah to his shishyas. Appa and Bayaza come there. Bayaza asks Sai to come to their house and stay with them. Sai says if I have any problem then I will come to your house. He says I got a chance to learn something from Dilawar. He says it is Sunnat to hear this Ayats, I am fine here. Villager gives sweets to other villagers and says Dilawar helped him and he has a big gain in his shop. He says even Sai is listening to him. He says Dilawar's astrology was right, I got a work with big profits. He tells many villagers. Villagers think to go and meet Dilawar to know their future.

Dilawar's man asks them to stand and not to touch him. They ask the villager to come. The villager comes inside Dwarka Maai and greets Sai first. Dilawar stops them and asks to show their palms. He praises himself and

asks to tell their problems. Bheeva and other villager think if he is not taking the money then how he is living with his shishyas and their clothes are good too.

Chivu hears servants talking to each other about Dilawar's astrology. She scolds them for talking and asks why two women are doing same work. She sends one and asks another what they were talking about. The servant tells about Dilawar. Chivu thinks Dada is not here and Anta and Banta haven't given us any info. Dilawar asks a villager and asks him to wake up, but close his eyes. He asks him to pray and says you will get married soon. Sai asks the villager to take someone as his closed will be closed. Dilawar gets angry. Other villager comes and says he needs money for their livelihood. Dilawar asks him to go to Bombay etc for work.

Chivu punishes Anta and Banta and makes them sit holding their ears. Villager says how can I leave my family. Dilawar asks him to leave family worries and worry about himself. Villager turns to Sai and asks how to leave my family. Sai asks about his work. Villager says he wants to do big, but can't leave his family. Sai asks him to take his family later once he gets settled. Dilawar asks what you are saying and says he will be limited to do work if his family stays with him. Sai says going away from your family, doesn't mean that you will forget them and asks him to keep them in the heart.

Sai says if you think of their betterment then you will find a way to call them near you. Dilawar gets angry and asks his shishyas to throw that man out. He tells Villagers that he wants to help everyone, but someone is jealous of him and hurdling his help. All villagers leave. Dilawar scolds Sai and says I let you stay here, but that doesn't mean that you shall interfere with my work. Jhipri and other kids come there. Dilawar asks Sai to go and play with them. Sai says these kids are Shirdi's future, if you spend time with them then you will learn something. He goes with kids. Anta says there is no special news. Chivu says someone is staying in khandar and helping villager.

Anta and Banta think what she will do if we tell her. Chivu says it was your duty to tell me and says wherever you go, you shall go holding your ears. Sai and kids sit under the tree. He asks why didn't you come in Dwarka Maai. Jhipri says that white ghost was inside, who threatened to beat us. Sai asks her not to call him a ghost. Jhipri says he forced you to stay at a corner in your own Dwarka Maai and I will call him ghost only. Sai says Dwarka Maai is yours all. You can come and meet me. Jhipri says we will come inside only when he leaves.

Precap:
The villager comes to Sai and says my employer don't respect me and asks what should I do. Sai says people behave the way you let them and says if you have no respect there, then you shall go. Munnu hears them.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mere Sai 3rd May 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Dilawar's sleep gets disturbed hearing lamb voice. His shishyas try to make it go. Dilawar asks them to catch the lamb and tells that he will eat meat today and will add masala. Lamb escapes. They run to catch it. Sai comes to Bayaza's house and asks for charity. Bayaza is upset with him. Sai says you will not give and says he will make food with potato and rice and will have it with the people coming there. Bayaza stops him and makes him have food with her hand. Om Sai plays.

Munnu catches the lamp. Other Shishya Jabulani asks him to come and says Dilawar must be waiting for them. Munnu sees Bayaza feeding Sai with her hand and imagines himself with his mother. Lamb goes from his hand. Jabulani asks Munnu where is lamb? He says I will tell Ustaad that you let the lamb go. On reaching Dwarka Maai.

Dilawar beats Munnu and tries to put his hand in the hot boiling water. Jabulani asks him to leave him and says I will bear his punishment. Dilawar beats him.

Munnu cries. Dilawar goes to the jungle to meet Ratnakar with his Shishya Bru. He asks why do you want to meet me? Ratnakar says when my work will be done? Dilawar asks him to wait and leave everything on him. He asks him to do as he says, and then everything will happen as planned. He says there is no work which I couldn't do. Ratnakar says that's why I brought you here, and says if you could manage the work, then I will make you Qazi with Nizam. He gives him money. Munni thinks of Dilawar tortures, misses his mother, recalls Sai's teaching and cries. Sai sees him crying and is about to go to him when a man comes to Sai, and says everyone says that you have a solution to all problems. Sai asks how can I help? The man says I am a labor and is not afraid of work, my employer is cruel, makes me do work all day and don't let me sleep even in night and scolds me also. If I take rest then he cuts payment for next day. He asks Sai to treat him so that he can work more.

Sai says you had already worked much than before, and if this continues then your body will not support you. The man says I can't leave this work, my employer doesn't care for me, if I live or die. Sai says when you don't care about yourself then why will others care. He says this is not work, but injustice with you. He says this is happening as you are letting exploitation happen with you, people behave the way you let them go, if you respect yourself then only people will respect you. He says it is better to go if you have no respect anywhere. He says truth is that you don't want to leave job, you are scared that if you leave the job, then you will get another job or not. He says if you had self-confidence then you wouldn't have said this. He asks him to go home, take rest and then search a job with an employer who cares for him and appreciates him and his work. Man says if I will get such employer. Sai says yes you will get and says I can't give you courage, but you have to search in you. Munnu hears him fully. Man smiles and cries. He touches his feet. Om Sai plays...Munnu looks on.

Later after some hours, when Dilawar and Sai sleeps, Munna thinks of Sai's words. He thinks this is happening to me as I am letting this happen. He says my parents couldn't be brought me up and that's why gave to Ustad. He thinks he can't understand even Quran e Shareef when Ustad reads and says it is better for me to go from here. He gets up, looks at Sai and thanks Sai. Sai opens his eyes and smiles. Dilawar also wakes up hearing his voice, but couldn't see him. Sai asks Munnu to go carefree and says your golden future is waiting for you.

Precap:
Jabulani searches for sugar cane stick, but couldn't get it. Sai asks him what is he searching. Jabulani says Dilawar is angry because of you and thinks where he can find sugarcane stick.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mere Sai 4th May 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

A girl Manya comes to her mum and gives her mango. Poorna reminisces her childhood. Her son Prahas comes there and says I will eat it alone. Poorna asks them to share and eat, but Prahas refuses. Their father comes. Poorna tells him that Prahas is not giving mango to Manya. Her husband says he feels more hunger as he is big. He tells Manya that he will bring mango for her tomorrow. Sai comes there and says kids will understand if taught. He asks Manya to give bananas to her brother. Manya says but he doesn't give me. Sai says but you give. Manya gives bananas to her brother. Prahas gives her mango. Manya gets happy and asks her mum to cut the mango. Prahas teaches her how to drink its juice. Om Sai plays. Sai says today Manya learned to eat a mango without cutting with a knife. He tells Poorna that it seems you remembered

your childhood.

Dilawar asks his shishyas about Munnu. They say they don't know. Dilawar beats them. Jabulani says I don't know. Dilawar says he saved Munna yesterday from me. Dilawar asks Bru to boil oil and says I will pour it on you. He then asks Jabulani to bring sugarcane as it is broken because of him, and says if he doesn't bring it then he will put him in hot oil. Jabulani couldn't get sugarcane in Shirdi. He thinks Ustad will not leave him if he doesn't take sugarcane. Sai sees him and asks if he forgot the way. Jabulani says Ustad is angry because of you Sai and says I am left alone to get beaten by Ustad. He says Bru gets saved every time.

Dilawar and Bru come out on the street. Kulkarni is also going in his Balki. He sees Sai and says he doesn't like any fakeer to come on his way. Dilawar comes. Kulkarni's man pushes him and asks him to move. Dilawar pushes him. Kulkarni cart is about to fall down, but Sai holds it. Kulkarni asks Dilawar how dare you to touch my Palki. Dilawar touches it again. Kulkarni says you don't know how to behave with Shirdi's king. Dilawar laughs and asks if you are Raja then what you are doing here, go and sit in your palace. Kulkarni says it is my duty to see the villagers and punish the guilty. Dilawar says I am not your Praja. Kulkarni asks anta and banta to beat him. Dilawar holds Banta by his neck. Kulkarni says it is a limit now, he can't go on his legs now. Sai says you are Raja and can lift shashtra, but you can forgive him and set an example. Kulkarni says I don't need your suggestion. Dilawar is still holding Banta's neck and says if anyone moves ahead then I will throw him so far that he will not be found. Villager whom Dilawar helped tells that he is a Sidh Purush. Kulkarni asks Dilawar to leave Banta. Dilawar throws Banta and leaves.

Jabulani thinks there is no sugarcane stick here, if I go back then Ustaad will kill me. He recalls going to Dilawar and promising to follow his orders. He thinks I can't go without giving him sugar cane stick. Bheeva comes there and asks why is he tensed?

Kulkarni tells Banta that he let Dilawar go because of him. He tells that Sai and Dilawar must be together and be planning something big. He says we have to inquire about their plan. Rukmini comes to Kulkarni and offers him sweetly. Kulkarni gets angry and says I was insulted in Shirdi. He throws the bowl and glass. Ratnakar comes there and asks Kulkarni to calm down. Saam Daan Dhand Bhed plays. Ratnakar says Dilawar came here with a big purpose with which all of our problems will be solved. Sai looks on.

Precap:
Ratnakar says you are asking me to take Dilawar back. Kulkarni asks why shall I permit him to stay here. Ratnakar says I brought Dilawar here to make Sai leaves.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ratnakar's Plan To Make Sai Leave Will Fali.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Yes Nicita , it may happen like that. It will fail .Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Madhuri for the Written updates .😊