Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
"Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy."
Sai Baba's main message was of love, helping people, charity, universal brotherhood, contentment, forgiveness, living a detached life and devotion to the guru. He lived an ascetic life and helped everyone who came to him. but to his followers and disciples, he asked them to live a householder life without any attachment to worldly things. He also gave importance to prayer and to chanting the name of God. He also advised to read holy scriptures and to live a honest life.
Sai quotes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

sai baba 11 "assurances to his devotees:

1. No harm shall befall him, who steps on the soil of Shirdi.
2. He who comes to my samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall cease.
3. Though I am no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect my devotees.
4. Trust in me and your prayer shall be answered.
5. Know that my spirit is immortal, know this for yourself.
6. Show unto me him who has sought refuge and has been turned away.
7. In whatever faith men worship me, even so, do I render to them.
8. Not in vain is my promise that I shall ever lighten your burden.
9. Knock, and the door shall open, ask and it shall be granted.
10. To him who surrenders unto me totally I shall be ever indebted.
11. Blessed is he who has become one with me.

Viswasruti thumbnail
"unless there is some relationship or connection, nobody goes anywhere. If any men or creatures come to you, do not discourteously drive them away, but receive them well and treat them, with due respect. Shri Hari (God) will be certainly pleased, if you give water to the thirsty, bread to the hungry, clothes to the naked, and your verandah (courtyard) to strangers for sitting and resting.  Let us love and serve each other and be happy. He, who attain the supreme goal of life, is immortal and happy; all others merely exist."--

Rudrasa999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Madhuri ❤️
Absolutely illuminating ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

😊 Om Sai Ram ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Beautiful Quotes Madhuri.
Viswasruti thumbnail
🤗🤗Thanks a lot to two of my lovely friends.😊❤️
Om Sia Ram.😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

🤗🤗<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">Thanks a lot to two of my lovely friends.😊❤️</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">Om Sia Ram.😊</font>

🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Mere Sai Song --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmTHi7CS1J4
Viswasruti thumbnail
Sai Baba's Quotes--

If you spread your palms with devotion before me, immediately I will be with you, day and night. Though, I am not here bodily, still, I know what you do; beyond the seven seas. Go wherever you will, over the wide world, I am with you! 

My abode is in your heart and I am with you. always worship me, who is seated in your heart, as well as, in the hearts of all beings, blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows me thus!

SilverBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Sai Baba's Quotes--

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">If you spread your palms with devotion before me, immediately I will be with you, day and night. Though, I am not here bodily, still, I know what you do; beyond the seven seas. Go wherever you will, over the wide world, I am with you!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">My abode is in your heart and I am with you. always worship me, who is seated in your heart, as well as, in the hearts of all beings, blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows me thus!</font>

Another Beautiful Quote.
Om Sai.
Keep Posting Here Madhuri.
I Love Sai's Baba's Beautiful Show.