Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankita.jaiswal

Amazing start...I wish this kind of progression was shown in the show instead of that stupid Delhi track.. thanks for showing jealous Sameer maheshwari ...mann ko bahut shanti mili...I wish this happens in the show as well...eagerly waiting for next update ki whether sameer no naina ka bday yaad hai ki nahi

Hey Ankita...glad you liked it...me too- not at all liking the Delhi track...they could have shown the real 90s ki judaai n cute moments when they miss each other more...n then maybe the crux of the bond between mom n Sameer n Vishakha's bg story...n Rohan-Sameer ki bonding...😳😳 As to the update here, let's wait n watch. 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Thanks dear!! πŸ˜³
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluebee

Surely ...I will read the prequel whenever I will get time
But I am loving this phase also...but the best thing is Rakesh sir is not present here otherwise our samina didn't get there time...πŸ˜†
Waiting for update...πŸ˜ƒ  

Ishu

Haha...Thank God Rakesh yahan pe bhi library me nahi hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

An amazing build up to the story line. . Sameer studying literature? Would you re-introduce the famous 6 here as well?

Thank you for the pm and eagerly awaiting many more...

Hey Azraa...of course..the famous 6 are indispensible...though I would not say all will be a team in this story...but I would focus on their parallel stories as well...😳😳 yeah...Sameer ko to business sambhala hai Nanu ka primarily...on Nanu's insistence and of course Naina's, he thinks it is important to complete college at least. And then, since he doesn't have a subject in mind, he would want to study what Naina is studying...Naina wants to be a writer n Sameer's a poet at heart- that's why English/ Hindi/ or whatever language you want to assume πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 6 years ago
MSK04 thumbnail
Aah Sur... Finally this story is up...!! Kitna intezaar kiya humne aur kitna intezaar karvaya tumne..!! But totally worth it... πŸ˜ƒ

I read you comment on my story... and yeah ise padhne ke baad woh PM karna zaruri tha... I was astonished... Great minds do think alike... πŸ˜†

I can visibly see the change in your writing style... and its a treat to read... more detailing, more symmetry and I always love the dialogues you put in... πŸ‘πŸ‘

First Question - I remember you said earlier that you showed Naina in Pink top and blue jeans... but yahan to top bright yellow ho gaya..! You changed??

Now about the story - what a day to start your story with... Naina's birthday..! It has to be special of course... How can Sameer not celebrate the day...! πŸ‘πŸΌ
The entry suited him to T... and the way they talk in between class... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Achcha hua professor ne class me se nai nikal diya... Both of them like to see the possessive side of each other... haaye..!!

Bechara Sameer... He has to fend off guys interested in Naina... but its so good to see this side of the story... The jealous Sameer is lovely to read about... Ek hi chapter me 2-2 ladke...Atul and Ravi... hahaa... I hope aage aur bhi ho aise... πŸ˜‰

You know the dialogue you wrote for Sameer - "Ghar main chod aaun ya wo bhi usi ke sath jayengi aap?"...Hahahahaa... πŸ˜† This reminded me of my dating days when we were not married... We had a lunch date fixed and that morning a guy from my team who is 6 years older to me and was about to be married soon, gave me a side hug on the news of my promotion. This guy was just a good friend of mine, and plus I was his manager for god sake... But it didn't matter to my hubby, who was then my boyfriend plus a colleague... That afternoon before leaving for lunch, he tells me "Mere bike pe hi bethna hai na? ya aaj lunch bhi usike saath karne jaogi uske bike pe." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was so amused, as that was the first time I saw a spark of jealousy in him... You just brought back all those pleasant memories...😳😳

So... I am sure Sameer cannot forget her birthday... What's lined up next?? I am eager to read how he celebrates her birthday! πŸ˜Š

Congratulations on starting this wonderful FF... I am sure this would be as much loved by all and just as much beautiful to read as the prequel, maybe even more...!! πŸ€—

Love,
Mou
Edited by moumita04 - 6 years ago
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loving the fresh new story. Seems very interesting with romance, fun, and sweet moments. Can't wait to see where you take the story from here. Love love love seeing a jealous Sameer always. I am so glad you showed shades of jealousy in Sameer. I am sure The Sameer Maheshwari has some big plans for Naina which will take her breathe away. Can't wait to find out in the next part. Thanks for the PM. Can't wait for the next part. Thank you for a fresh new story. And you know what's so nice and different about this story? The style of writing is completely different from your current ff on Samina (Expectedly Unexpected). That's great as we get to read two stories with two different writing styles. I am not sure which one I will like more but what I am sure of is that I will be eagar and excited to read both. Edited by Kiran1018 - 6 years ago
Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it..even better than its prequel..the plot seems interesting..loved this side of naina..well done..update soon
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start Surbhi πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the update to bits ❀️
Loved how you started the story with Naina's birthday
Jealous Sameer was a treat to read 😳
Eagerly waiting to see how he's gonna surprise her for her birthday
Update the next part soon
Thanks for the PM
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samainadeewani

I'm so happy to see you .back with a bang..

I've read your previous story also and trust me this one is even more interesting and romantic ..

I'm loving it !!
Your way of describing the scenes are really very beautifull !!
Sameer sang Naina ..the name itself is perfect !!

Sameer Naina and college with dher saara romance aur kya chahiye mujhe !!

Possessive sameer ..that's all I wanted ..and you showed it perfectly ..
Sameer teasing Naina was so cute ..and then naina's blush uff it was so sweet 

Last scene ke lie toh " dil le lo " 
It was soo romantic 

Waiting to see more of samaina college romance 
And yes birthday celebration of our dear Naina 

Hello again dear Manisha!! Ohh so happy that you read the prequel too...yes...yes so here the story takes a leap from their school days and puts them back into college 2nd year...there is a reason why I chose them to be in 2 yr now...but coz of this- I would have lots of flashbacks to the past...😳😳 The title of the story was to instill positivity amongst the readers- that Sameer sang Naina is gonna happen - but how - let's wait n watch...I would focus on the trials n tribulations of the couple here too...so it may not always be a happy update..but I hope you'll believe in the story till the end...😳😳😳
Love,
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic567

Finally u are up with this... Was waiting for this ... Amazing start sur... The best start of sequel of love in mt. Abu.

Already in love with this story... Already gave us a jealous sameer... So happy to see many guys are after naina... After all itni khoobsoorat ladki ko kaise koi nahi dekhega...
Samaina in same college and in same class..
Loved the jealous sam and how he handled that raviπŸ˜†... He very well knws the intention of other guys... Naina being the bholi one, is clueless about all this... He can't stand any guy even looking at his girl.. How cutely he asked her to stay away from that atul... So the kiss has become a daily thing for them... πŸ˜³
I guess sameer has planned for  a big surprise for her birthday... Otherwise he won't forget to wish her.
Btw missed the whole gang... I hope they are also back soon.

Wonderful start... Just like love in mt. Abu.
Pls update soon and do pm me. 

Hello again Simi!! Haaye!! Again hugs!! πŸ€—
So glad you enjoyed the start- I remember you told me you were waiting for this one...ab Friday ka precap dekh ke mera mood bada kharab ho gaya tbh...so this was my way of getting some positivity back in the Samaina world!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Of course Sameer is worldy wise- he understands how men are!! Just like he understood Arjun's intentions in the show too when he's trying to set Shefali for himself...And of course, Naina is beautiful, whatever Taiji might say!! 
Sameer ka surprise karna to possible hai hi...varna mushkil ho jayegi uski love story mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The gang would be back soon! Don't worry- shayad hamesha saath me na dikhein...but would get to know their individual stories too!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thanks again dear!!! 
Love,
Sur