Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Komalp1391

Loving the description of characters

Sameer naina ka birthday bhool gaya koi surprise dega kya
Thanku so much jealous sameer dene k lie show me na sahi yaha toh mil gaya
Naina bechari thinking he would wish her but dekhte hai aage kya hota hai
Sameer saying didi hai vo teri aur didi ko rose nhi dete made me laugh so hard

Hi Komal!! Thank you so much...Sameer agar birthday bhula hai to koi na koi wajah to hogi hi...let's find out! Hehe...jealous Sameer ki request bahot logon se aayi thi...so isiliye likha...plus college me Naina aur thodi stylish ho to ladke piche aayenge hi, much to Mr. Maheshwari's irritation. Hehe...zabardasti Ravi ko bhai bana diya Naina ka aur apna saala! πŸ˜†
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

What a start!! Good one..You know our expectation of show increases even more after reading such beautiful FF ...I am sure CVs will have tough time competing with our forum writers like you.Please PM me when you write the next chapter. Eagerly waiting for your next update.

Hi Ashu!! Thanks so much yaar! Itni tareef!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai...hehe
On a serious note, thank you so much yaar...I guess you know as a writer yourself, that a reader's appreciation makes us tick and write better...I sure hope I can do justice to it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Would definitely PM you!! 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Very nice start i was actually waiting for u to start this sequel ... Hayee kotna romantic sa update tha ... PVKM ki tarah yahn bhi padai chod k sb kuch hota hai πŸ˜‰ ... Now waiting for naina bday celebration something i wanted on show too but they skipped het bday aur unka ek saal pura bhi ho gya ... Hope to see some nice moments ... Update soon dear and thanks for the pm

Hi dear...ohh really? I know I've made you guys wait too long- so kaan pakad ke Sameer wala sorry!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Haan ab PVKM itna chill hai to college to aur bhi chilled out hona chahiye na!! 
Me too...eager to know about Naina's mom, Sameer's dad and Naina ka birthday celebration by Sameer!! 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluebee

Nice start dear...loved it!

Loved to see possessive sameer ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
I love PVKM scenes very much but as we all know story has to move and love it how you start it here.

Waiting for the next update and thanks for PM

Thanks dear!! What do you prefer being called? πŸ˜³ I know...I covered up the school phase in the prequel if you would like to read about it πŸ˜Š Once again thank you for the wonderful comments!
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: doublecross

That's a cute one! The innocence , the cuteness and all the swagger in there made me drool over it! We have been pining to watch some transition on the show, but i guess that'll take time.But now I have this cute sweet story of yours that is gonna depict the much awaited transition. Their journey, through all the struggles while they remain rooted to each other is something which I had been wanting to read. Together  forever!  Congratulations for the sequel. Will be looking forward to more! 
Thanks for the pm.

Hi dear Pooja...Thank you so much yaar...yeah for this story, I did not want to take any separation track...just wanted a healthy leap...and focus on the struggles they would face during their marriage- when the time comes to reveal their affair or when it gets revealed. πŸ˜‰ I know though I would have loved PVKM scenes in the show (which the makers are not showing- damn! Bring Sameer back to Ahemdabad! He looks way hot in that blue n white uniform!) 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyp

Waohhh awsm... Eagerly to read their college romance.. sameer ab tk b jalkukda hai hihi naina is too innocent till now.. finally sm1 explained naina mother death mystery.. loved it when sameer said kash librarian hote to ravi ko rakhi bandwate..Hehe fabulous..

Hi dear...thank you so much!! Yeah, I know- I just thought kuch to hona chahiye na explanation- this is what I could think of...haha...aur nahi to kya...sirf Sameer ke piche pada rehta hai Safari suit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reema1991

Awesome update...πŸ˜ƒ Sameer b'day bhul gayaπŸ€” ye toh ho hi nahi Sakta...suprise plan kar raha hai shayadπŸ˜‰ bechari Ko kissi bhi de doπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hi dear Reema...dekhein Sameer kya karta hai!! πŸ˜ƒ Kissi ya nahi!! πŸ˜³ Thank you for the beautiful comment dear! 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So Sameer Maheshwari has come late earning Naina's cute si wali anger...πŸ˜‰
The description of Sameer and Naina was beautiful...stressing on the appearance and characters...The possessiveness of Samaina for each other was😳 Sameer's possessiveness is rarely written & shown in the show and would love to read it more..So the college is unaware of Samaina being a couple...you have slightly introduced the other characters as well and would love to read the roles that they play in Samaina's college phase...Indeed Safari Suit only likes to slap Sameer...So the question is has sameer really forgotten to wish naina's birthday considering her sensitivity to that day!Let's find in the next chapter...πŸ˜†Please PM me whenever you upload a chapter
Lovely start to the sequel...❀️
Edited by Mayashika - 6 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar Sameer..gf ko naraz kr diya, wo bhi uske bday pe..tumse ye umeed na thiπŸ˜†
I loved Sameer's jealousy..wo teri didi h🀣
Tum to surprise diye ja rhi ho kal seπŸ˜ƒ
Hits n missesπŸ˜‰ we'll wait😳

Ankita.jaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start...I wish this kind of progression was shown in the show instead of that stupid Delhi track.. thanks for showing jealous Sameer maheshwari ...mann ko bahut shanti mili...I wish this happens in the show as well...eagerly waiting for next update ki whether sameer no naina ka bday yaad hai ki nahi