please translate hindi to english
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting update.
Continue soon.
laalmirch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update, that means they are going to live together ..now the story starts 😊 Update soon
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi is very nervous , we have to see her true self to understand her better . For ASR she is perfect , he feels he can mould his wife to his liking . From now on wards they both are gonna live together , that should be interesting .
Why is Lavanya so angry ?
uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Waiting for next update
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope Arnav is not too strict with Khushi.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi will keep Arnav on his toes
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi dear nice to have u back its always a p,easure to read your stories hope all is wel,l with u take care n please update soon cant wait for next chaptet
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
thanks guys - sorry for not being able to reply back to you all individually, but thank you for the great response ..please let me know what your thoughts are.

i'll have time to respond and chat over the next chapter. i realise some of you guys i've not spoken to in such a long time but its great to be with you here again over another story .. 

here's the next chapter ..

Chapter 3

Here they were outside her new home and even if hers was a palace this was even more grand. And this was only Raizada house, the more common estate of ASR's wealth.  

"Miss Gupta, manners remember Khushi looked at the lady by her side and frowned a little. Why on earth did her father have to send this woman with her but at the same time it was good to have at least someone she was aware of.

Can I make a phone call please. She said to the lady, and the lady compliant as per Khushi's orders  nodded a yes and took a seat back in the car they had arrived In whilst Khushi made her call. The first thing she did was complain about the matron lady to her father. Was it really necessarily for her to be around?

Little did Khushi know that ASR who was in a car nearby had overheard Khushi's complaining.

It was impressive, just when she thought no home was a beautiful as hers here was this and within seconds Khushi had forgotten her woes as she entered Raizada house. no matter how strong, how proud Khushi felt in her own self something about this marriage of hers, this walking into a new home made her feel a little lost.

Dressed a little more traditionally today, khushi wore a very elegant pink lengha, simple enough for it to be carried throughout the day but beautiful enough for it to carry with it her fathers name and pride.

When she entered the first person she was greeted by was Anjali and then Nani. It was a little overwhelming for a girl who had grown up with just a father.

Anajli however  was a lovely lady, she seemed very traditional however equally sweet and the grandmother well she seemed nice too.

A little look from Raginiji Khushi's matron or dai ma and Khushi looked for blessings from both women.

Anajli and nani both complimented Khushi whilst khushi looked on politely following the ritual of entering her new home Anjali seemed to put her through.

When the ritual was done Khushi looked around the house intrigued, I'll show you around the house Khushiji but first.. we'll ask you to give a way 5 of your prized possessions before letting you in.

Khushi looked a little confused. Her prized positions would be her phone, her make up bag, her ring &  her car.

Those were her prized possessions and so she stated so innocently not knowing why her dai ma beside her looked embarrassed. 

Anajli smiled, don't worry rivas hai, you'll get them back she smiled as she asked Khushi to hand them over in a plate she put in front of her.

Khushi seemed reluctant..and could hear the matron whisper in her ear.

It's a tradition khushi, after 5 days and nights if Malik sahab is pleased with you'll get them back with an additional gift with each.

Khushi swallowed a slight lump in her throat.

-"If Khushi does not want to oblige to your rituals di let her be sounded a voice from the staircase. It was ASR, before khushi knew it her Daima had already  made an excuse for her.

"Nahin aisa nahin hai Malik Sahab,  (its not like that at all Mr Malik) Khushi bas aap ki tor tareke se bekhabar hai.  ( is happy to oblige she's just unaware of you ways that is all.)

At this point ASR who is stood before them both nods in acknowledgment, his eyes understandably for Khushi over anyone else at this time.

"Chalo khushi ham aap ko apna naya ghar dikhata hai. Anjali suggests however as Khushi  agrees and is about to walk along

"Not so easy princess, a distinctive and rather captivating as she went to walk ahead to see the rest of her new home along with Anjali.

Why was he calling her princess is the first thing that came to mind, she was a perfectly capable young but mature lady but then Khushi realized It was because he'd probably witnessed her small outburst over the phone earlier which was a little embarrassing when she thought nobody had heard it and now she was on the spot.

Let me do the honors he said in a rather regal tone, unexpected but Khushi followed him. At first she did walk a little behind him but soon as they were out the sight of others did he turn towards her. Now in a corridor of Raizada house.

Pausing so she could catch up with him.

The only conversation seemed to be the one ASR was making.

Khushi was silent as he  gave her a tour of the house.

After having seen the whole house as Arnav walked her back towards the lounge and yet there was still silence from his bride did he decide it was time to be forthcoming.

What is it that you don't like about that matron of yours.

Khushi was slightly shocked by how frank he was, enough to pause and ask a reply looking over her. Watching her look more at his feet awkwardly rather than at him yet there seemed to be a lot of gravitas in her words telling ASR that Khushi was only obedient for him which he liked.

"Woh hamari ma nahin hai.. bas.. (Shes not my mother that's all and sometimes I feel like she ..)

Arnav Singh Raizada understood that more than she would know. Khushi could feel and see ASR slide his hands into the pockets of his trousers and step closer.  She didn't know if it was his way of telling her he cared about what she was saying or his way of testing her how close he could get before she would be nervous.

"I'd suggest you keep her by your side at this time non the less. Its your fathers way of making sure I don't mistreat you.

Khushi who yet again hadn't looked up at him once nodded a yes.

Watching him turn to walk..but she did have a question for him.

"Can I have my phone back she asked diverting her eyes as soon as she felt him turn. 

"Not just yet. Which made her think of the 5 night ritual nervously.

Walking back into the lounge did Khushi pause to make sure she walked behind him rather than with him to comply by royal traditions.

Next chapter

You may look me in the eyes whilst we're in conversation Khushi.

So from here onwards  the story will really get going..any guess's as to what's in store. Please comment and hit the like button whilst I go write the next  few chapters ..