Zoya- OS /"Save me..."

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
HEEEYY!! This came to mind today so thought to share it with you lovely peeps. It's a short OS I know and its crap😆 but oh well I hope you like it. 

This is from Zoya's POV:

"I don't want to believe the lies everyone is saying

I don't want to accept the fact your love was fake

Wake up and tell them to stop corrupting my mind

Tell them to stop making me feel the need to doubt you 

Tell them to stop hurting me with these lies

It hurts Yash... it hurts. 

Tell everyone that they are lying and you loved me. 

Your love wasn't fake nor were you unfaithful

Yash wake up and tell them its a lie! 

Say my name and pull me into your loving arms

Show the world how much I meant to you! How much love you had for me...

WAKE UP DAMMIT! 

Don't leave just yet!!! 

Don't leave me...

I can't live without you

Wake up... " I cried 

Edited by THEfanOFheartz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gurll! First of all let's welcome back your muse.. I missed your writing like..a lottt! 
Applause for the Museee*

Coming to the OS...

Ah Zoya..poor Zoya I effing love the way jennifer is playing Zoya honestly, she trust Yash and loves him so much. It shows. I think you showed that in this really well. She wants to believe that Yash didn't cheat on her, especially will all the things people are saying.

I think this whole scenario correlated with Zoya's Airport scene with Aditya, where she accepts the fact that she can't be ok and she can't pretend to be normal. She accepts the fact that she is broken because losing someone so sudddenly.. I know how it feels..like they are there one moment and like just gone the next, doesn't make sense at all.. but it does happen. 

My favourite line from this, "Tell them to stop making me feel the need to doubt you" 
It literally shows that no matter what people say or what the world thinks, Zoya trust Yash blindly, that's how much she believes in him. It also makes me sad because imagine she finds out that he actually cheated, that would hurt 10 times worse. I feel like she will be broken beyond repair then.. Ah. 

Babe! I love this..please write more and maybe make it longer. You know I am a desperate hoe when it comes to good stories hehe 😆

Love you Loads Haatiii ❤️
Nabs
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live-life

Gurll! First of all let's welcome back your muse.. I missed your writing like..a lottt! 

Applause for the Museee*

Coming to the OS...

Ah Zoya..poor Zoya I effing love the way jennifer is playing Zoya honestly, she trust Yash and loves him so much. It shows. I think you showed that in this really well. She wants to believe that Yash didn't cheat on her, especially will all the things people are saying.

I think this whole scenario correlated with Zoya's Airport scene with Aditya, where she accepts the fact that she can't be ok and she can't pretend to be normal. She accepts the fact that she is broken because losing someone so sudddenly.. I know how it feels..like they are there one moment and like just gone the next, doesn't make sense at all.. but it does happen. 

My favourite line from this, "Tell them to stop making me feel the need to doubt you" 
It literally shows that no matter what people say or what the world thinks, Zoya trust Yash blindly, that's how much she believes in him. It also makes me sad because imagine she finds out that he actually cheated, that would hurt 10 times worse. I feel like she will be broken beyond repair then.. Ah. 

Babe! I love this..please write more and maybe make it longer. You know I am a desperate hoe when it comes to good stories hehe 😆

Love you Loads Haatiii ❤️
Nabs

I honestly feel like crying just reading this. Honestly Nabs' I wasn't expecting this. After this not getting any responses. I don't know why you even like my style of writing nor do I know why I even bothered to type this on here. Thank you for appreciating this and me though.

Yes I agree defo, I love how Jen is playing Zoya. I feel sorry for Zoya she has blind trust for Yash and doesn't want to believe any of the "lies" being said to her. Quite naive of her though, denial can be toxic. Imagine if Yash was alive and actually cheated on her I can imagine Zoya being in denial and I can say its not a nice place to be. It can lead to destruction, which makes a story interesting. 

Yeah I'm glad she spoke out to him and told him what she felt about all this. It's honestly sad to lose someone all of sudden and I like how the writers show how different people react to sudden loss in terms of the circumstances the person dies. Like how here Zoya is in denial of Yash not cheating on her, but shes sad, as I try to portray in this OS. Whereas Adi is angry that he failed as a Husband cuz his own wife he believes has cheated on him but he's sad that his childhood best friend who brought light into his life passed away and that too breaking his heart completely.  

Idk about writing stories on them and uploading them on here no offence.🥱😆

❤️ you tooo BOOO THAAANKKSS YAAR MY TRUE SUPPORTER!!!😆😉
Great os, I like the way you describe  Zo's emotion. 
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey darling sister of mine
It's awesome
Loved it
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey wonderful OS! In such a few words, you really reached through to me.. 😳
You're the words behind Zoya's tears here and I loved that a lot! You caught onto her emotions brilliantly👏

Keep writing , bigger and much more! ❤️
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Great os, I like the way you describe  Zo's emotion. 

Thank you, dear!❤️ 
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Hey darling sister of mine

It's awesome
Loved it

Thank you!❤️
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Green

Hey wonderful OS! In such a few words, you really reached through to me.. 😳

You're the words behind Zoya's tears here and I loved that a lot! You caught onto her emotions brilliantly👏

Keep writing , bigger and much more! ❤️

Hey, thank you!🤗
Awww your comment just made me blush😆

Well that's the writers job right?😉😆

I dunno about that honestly, I shall try hopefully once I'm free from my exams 

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Thank you guys!🤗