Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

I honestly feel like crying just reading this. Honestly Nabs' I wasn't expecting this. After this not getting any responses. I don't know why you even like my style of writing nor do I know why I even bothered to type this on here. Thank you for appreciating this and me though.

Yes I agree defo, I love how Jen is playing Zoya. I feel sorry for Zoya she has blind trust for Yash and doesn't want to believe any of the "lies" being said to her. Quite naive of her though, denial can be toxic. Imagine if Yash was alive and actually cheated on her I can imagine Zoya being in denial and I can say its not a nice place to be. It can lead to destruction, which makes a story interesting.

Yeah I'm glad she spoke out to him and told him what she felt about all this. It's honestly sad to lose someone all of sudden and I like how the writers show how different people react to sudden loss in terms of the circumstances the person dies. Like how here Zoya is in denial of Yash not cheating on her, but shes sad, as I try to portray in this OS. Whereas Adi is angry that he failed as a Husband cuz his own wife he believes has cheated on him but he's sad that his childhood best friend who brought light into his life passed away and that too breaking his heart completely.

Idk about writing stories on them and uploading them on here no offence.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

❀️ you tooo BOOO THAAANKKSS YAAR MY TRUE SUPPORTER!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I will always be your supporter okkk... #fightinggg πŸ˜†
I think Zoya's denial that is being portrayed is very real. Like sometimes people don't wanna believe that someone they love and trust so much can have a bad side too.
Sure Yash might have been good to her and stuff but like it still doesn't justify him cheating on her. Because if this scenario had played out while he was alive...ah It would have been so sad to witness cause like..that's so hypocritical..like you tell someone you love them here..and then go somewhere else and tell them you love them too..like...ahhh!

But the loss she feels...and Aditya's denail in a way too...they are quite real emotionss.. Like she is shattered where on the other hand Aditya is completely pretending to be normal..that's why we see him lashing out..because he has sooo much inside of him that he won't let out...that guy hasn't even cried properly ever since Pooja's death.. 😭 He legit needs to let it all out..or else it'll eat at him from the inside..I feel like we will get a very intense breakdown scene of Aditya as well..I hope we do..because Harshad is doing a great job of protraying all these emotions taht Aditya is feeling at once!!

Also...you should try writing longer once...hehe..i miss your storiess..also what do you mean by Why I like your writing style...
😳
It's different..baby..and you always seem to write the things they fail to portray or say in the show..and I am sooo fascinated by it! hehe

πŸ˜†
Also I told you to wait until i got here...I am luck for you, you know.. πŸ˜† jkkk!!

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live-life

I will always be your supporter okkk... #fightinggg πŸ˜†
I think Zoya's denial that is being portrayed is very real. Like sometimes people don't wanna believe that someone they love and trust so much can have a bad side too.
Sure Yash might have been good to her and stuff but like it still doesn't justify him cheating on her. Because if this scenario had played out while he was alive...ah It would have been so sad to witness cause like..that's so hypocritical..like you tell someone you love them here..and then go somewhere else and tell them you love them too..like...ahhh!

But the loss she feels...and Aditya's denail in a way too...they are quite real emotionss.. Like she is shattered where on the other hand Aditya is completely pretending to be normal..that's why we see him lashing out..because he has sooo much inside of him that he won't let out...that guy hasn't even cried properly ever since Pooja's death.. 😭 He legit needs to let it all out..or else it'll eat at him from the inside..I feel like we will get a very intense breakdown scene of Aditya as well..I hope we do..because Harshad is doing a great job of protraying all these emotions taht Aditya is feeling at once!!

Also...you should try writing longer once...hehe..i miss your storiess..also what do you mean by Why I like your writing style...
😳
It's different..baby..and you always seem to write the things they fail to portray or say in the show..and I am sooo fascinated by it! hehe

πŸ˜†
Also I told you to wait until i got here...I am luck for you, you know.. πŸ˜† jkkk!!

AWWW BISSSHH COME HEREπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—MAKING ME CRY YOU BISH.
I totally agree, its sad if it did that happen as you mentioned.

That day will not come any time soon though Adi is in denial
OMG Nabs do you remember that story I started but never finished?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww same with your writing style you better start wrting again eheh

Oh shut up you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

AWWW BISSSHH COME HEREπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—MAKING ME CRY YOU BISH.

I totally agree, its sad if it did that happen as you mentioned.

That day will not come any time soon though Adi is in denial
OMG Nabs do you remember that story I started but never finished?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww same with your writing style you better start wrting again eheh

Oh shut up you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah Adi is in denail..he is trying to protect himself by lashing out and being angry all the time..
but still i am just imagining the scene where he will breakdown..it'll be intenseee

Lol..i do remmeber you started a story..i don't even remeber who it was on or what it was about..do you remmeberrr?!!

waise i also didn't finish a lot of storiess!
πŸ˜†

my writing piece is on the wayyy have patienceee! heh πŸ˜†
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live-life

Yeah Adi is in denail..he is trying to protect himself by lashing out and being angry all the time..
but still i am just imagining the scene where he will breakdown..it'll be intenseee

Lol..i do remmeber you started a story..i don't even remeber who it was on or what it was about..do you remmeberrr?!!

waise i also didn't finish a lot of storiess!
πŸ˜†

my writing piece is on the wayyy have patienceee! heh πŸ˜†

IK it will be GURRRLL.
πŸ˜† I'll tell you

YAAASSS
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey, thank you!πŸ€—
Awww your comment just made me blushπŸ˜†

Well that's the writers job right?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I dunno about that honestly, I shall try hopefully once I'm free from my exams

@blue I have heard this a lot πŸ˜†

Yeahhh you're a good writer :) Please do try!

Edited by A.Green - 6 years ago
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Green

@blue I have heard this a lot πŸ˜†

Yeahhh you're a good writer :) Please do try!

πŸ˜† Your just too good at making others blush probs that why. Ahah its your effectπŸ˜†
Aww thank you and will do.

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have described Zoya's Pov so well...her inner turmoil is so well written. Can you write Aditya's pov as well. Keep writing more. :)
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

You have described Zoya's Pov so well...her inner turmoil is so well written. Can you write Aditya's pov as well. Keep writing more. :)

Thank you!!!πŸ€—

I was thinking of doing so, so hopefully when I get time I will do.😳

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you!!!πŸ€—

I was thinking of doing so, so hopefully when I get time I will do.😳

Yeah sure, do take your time. πŸ˜ƒ Btw love your DP/avatar πŸ˜ƒ
Su_hana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2