After effects of revamp !!

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
So a month and a half after revamp, and here I am to rant !! No idea how much I can because I cannot put in words how angry I am at this so called flop revamp πŸ€’. So it was supposed to be a 'kids show' because the excuse was that there was a lot of romance of Aarav-Suchi. Then why are they showing romance now? In the form of Anandita and some creep who claims to be the old love of her. As far as I know Anandita is mentally unstable now thinking that Pihu and Subodh are alive.. Then why is she romancing with this creepy guy?? And tell me does any of you who watch the show are able to connect with this new couple? From the scenes I saw there is no chemistry, no emotion, no expressions nothing!! To be honest I was also not so crazy about Aarav-Suchi romance, ask anyone here, I used to also rant against them saying that this is the story of Pihu not the couple. But I miss Aarav-Suchi now.. They were so natural that one could connect with them!!

And who is this new Suchi now? In the form of this chubby barbie? So anyone who befriends Pihu is able to see her? They simply destroyed the essence of Suchi-Pihu because only Suchi was meant to see her, now every revamp they will bring one new Suchi. So is anyone able to connect with this new formed bond? Suchi-Pihu bond was developed right from the start, and had its stages, leading to a mother-daughter bond.. Here in two days this barbie is easily able to see Pihu πŸ˜•. Pihu is able to use her magic for this chubby barbie but could never do this for Suchi.. Chubby barbie is enjoying a fairy Pihu whereas Suchi treated Pihu as her own daughter even though she did not have superpowers then.

Lastly, the trps are disastrous now πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. The ratings say it all, how much the show is being watched. They got rid of two brilliant actors Kinshuk and Sana for their so called revamp and 'to maintain their trps'.. Both had an amazing screen presence with each other and with Arshiya that viewers could connect with them. Now even Arshiya and Viraj look boring and disinterested in the episodes because they need such actors to match their level, to be able to connect. That little scene of Pihu remembering Suchi brought in more emotion than all the scenes of the revamp combined. It looked real, Arshiya and Sana miss each other and it was evident through Sana's instagram posts recently. And don't even get me to how they are using Sana now for giving hopes to fans that Suchi is coming back, so that they can gain some of their long lost trps πŸ€’.

I can rant forever but this is all that is coming to my head right now.. Maybe when you guys tell more, I can come up with more lol
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny πŸ˜ƒ thanks for sharing Wat is your opinion on downwardments of this Once Fresh Unique show πŸ˜›now disasters look better infront of thisπŸ˜†. where the plot or story get bad ND lost essence of Shows for not Developing n here we seen AMazing Downwards by Own Hands For Removing Wat is life of Show the Clear injustice to KinSa ❀️ .who given Value by their onscreen n offscreen bondings ❀️ Given Their Best even The Write-up not Near Their level. only They made Up Level To the Show.

once long ago with whom any one relate by first glance πŸ‘ a Single Family AarHi-GoPi ❀️.
A neatly Fetched Story tht we assumed Pihu will take birth to AarHi n complete Her journey
⭐️ Show got even more Immense Journey having Them only ⭐️ ..

Given tht it's Daily soap run weekdays πŸ˜† I have compromised many things πŸ˜† For Watching AarHi /KinSa journey through /for Pihu πŸ˜› where Mansi -Subodh -AN side ways totally irritating in show n not connecting or not writing further πŸ˜† .expecting they (writers) come up later all connected /balanced with Main leads Aarav specially πŸ˜› ..

Suchi already connected with pihu more than anything so looking waiting for pihu aarav may happen any soon 😲 ..

But A Sudden Revamp by giving most weird excuse which deliberately says it was just pushing Kinshukmahajan, Sana out from show.

even show unplug suddenly too make sense than this revamp excuse πŸ˜‰ where we hear news of several shows off air daily 😲 for any reasons known or unknown or budget issues πŸ˜† ..its clearly weird decision taken for own downfall πŸ˜† ..

Now coming Revamp just seen random clips pics of this once watched show 😲 . so much for the revamp fellows πŸ˜† who can't make expression in proper place πŸ˜† n those personalities πŸ˜› can connect easily with Fear files 🀣 .. or Zee making FearFiles in early slot with Light heart Bhootu πŸ˜† .

How hard it is for Arshiya n Viraj for sharing space with them n more burden of Show Run only on them .. Pihu got powers too to run with those jombies πŸ€ͺ .

Poor Suchi always saves pihu more than human kid. never those powers used for Suchi . 😲 Suchi faced life n death situations only for pihu. she always chooses Pihu over anything. refuse Aarav love too at the stage where he shown as suspect 😲 ..There Journey run /bring Through pihu only not shown how they only ownly connected /learned each other ⭐️ all Run on Pihu justice Taking more space to AN-Subodh-Mansi who need to remain as recurring cast n disperse later as Aarav Office staff πŸ˜† ...

Aarav -Suchi scenes shown very few n pure 😳 n claiming Romance is more in Kids Show πŸ˜” ..

so wat Now AN romance is acceptable then 😲 with tht creepy guy in mentally unstable state πŸ˜† Subodh is better looking than him 🀣 ..

where is episodic stories
🀣
Chubby girl copy pasting Suchi pihu type scenes with Arshiya 😳 ..

wish this pathetic show Offair asap which done Injustice to the Actors Par Excellence Kinshukmahajan, Sana Sheik .

arshiya, viraj deserve better than this πŸ€ͺ .

wana say more but controlling ..
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Couldn't agree more!!!

Even I wasn't an AarHi lover at the beginning. Hated it when they introduced a love angle for Suchi. Did even find their initial nok-jhok boring & senseless. It was the last straw on the camel's back when Aarav's mother was continuously trying to break them off after Mansi's truth came in light. I wanted Suchi to part away with Aarav & find someone new.

But the writer developed their story beautifully & made them an ideal couple. The way Aarav took all the blame on himself just to safeguard Suchi & the way Suchi repented for her earlier false allegations & tried to please both Aarav & his mother was endearing. I instantly became a fan for them & started rooting for them.

They never had any intimate scene yet set the screen on fire with their eye-locks & cute gestures.

Considering that, the revamped show is a nightmare. Saw an IG video of Anandita dancing in the rain. And it was really cheap. I don't understand how could they replace AarHi with Vik-Dita when they practically have no chemistry at all & looks like statues in front of each other? And what about being a kids' show. One can hardly see Aarshiya & Viraj in it.

I usually hate questioning the relationship between actors & directors. But in this particular case, I feel Akanksha got the limelight being Gaurav Khanna's wife. Otherwise neither in terms of acting nor in terms of beauty, she matches Sana.

From Sana's recent IG post & interview, it's evident that she misses Arshiya & is quite pissed off at the makers. It's good that she clarified about not coming back to the show. That being said, many of us can give up our expectation & save some time not watching this stupid, freak show.

I just wish BHOOTU gets cancelled ASAP because there is nothing good about this show.

jenny156 thumbnail
@chandu - Hahaha you cracked me up πŸ€£ Fear files, zombies seriously πŸ€£ .. No please rant more, your comments are too funny πŸ˜†

@nushy - Welcome to the forum πŸ˜Š. Lol the new couple look so weird together, like two wooden planks trying to romance πŸ˜›.. I saw that rain dance video too, Anandita looked so cheap πŸ€’ Such desperate attempts from the makers to grab eyeballs πŸ€’ They forgot it is supposed to be a 'kids show'. I think so maybe because she is Gaurav Khanna's wife, she got the limelight now.. I used to sympathize with Anandita's character earlier only because of Pihu's yearning for her mother.. Now that they are together, there is nothing left and Akanksha is boring and expressionless!!
jenny156 thumbnail
New promo πŸ€ͺ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxza0jraf7U&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
jenny156 thumbnail
The makers are out of their mind and trying all desperate attempts to regain their trps. Now making Arshiya overwork by making her play double role. With two expressionless fellows standing in two corners and one in the center πŸ₯±. Looks like some flop comedy show, in fact the most ridiculous show on tv right now πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. And poor Gopal standing far behind. They have completely sidelined Viraj nowadays who is the only one promoting the show the most, whereas Akanksha, the less I say the better, her insta speaks a lot for itself.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

New promoπŸ€ͺ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxza0jraf7U&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

here goes New Promo from very Hyped n Very Excited Ph for Exiting Life From Show 😈 ..no need to say Again n Again who is LiFe πŸ˜‰ .After Witnessing Those Amazing Lifeless Zombies 🀣 with Bhootu 😳 . 😭 .Even Watching This Ghatnakrams ..our Beloved once God Who Friend Of Cute Ghost πŸ˜‰ left speechless 😲 n choosed to stand near door curtains πŸ˜› . 🀣 may he Disturb Their Hyper Over Flowing /Blinking Expressions 🀣 which may haunt him to give night mares in his beautiful Nap 😳 ...Viraj 😳 feel sad for God ⭐️ Now 😭 ..

Double Dose Double Chance Doubling Of Pihu 😳 Arshiya 😳 how tough baby 😲 already u handling all zombies in show πŸ₯Ί Now confusing them by Dual Role not fair 🀣 .wat happened to your Fairy powers which using every now n then to save Chubby girl along with Me(n)tal M(0)M   πŸ€£ ...Creepy New One Not connected yet by far πŸ₯Ί ..

All this Gimmicks not work any more for show to viewrs -SHIP to Shitty Revamp 🀣 ..

it was Kinshukmahajan n SanaAmeinSheik /AarHi ❀️ who handled /given Best /Fresh/uniqueness In short Real Powers To the show with all Their Human Qualities /Capabilities without Using any miracles having Viraj/Gopal God in Show ⭐️ ..along with Lead Child Arshiya -Pihu πŸ˜ƒ ...

Don't want to Explain /Compare How N Where Expressions Of Them Stands 😳 .

Angels ❀️ doesn't compared with Zombies 🀣 ...

and now Show presenting many Bhooths who gives real feeling of Watching Bhooth πŸ‘ ..

plz Bhoothu PH n well Cre(M)ating πŸ˜†. Mind having Zee Channel πŸ˜› plz give next revamp soon by exiting Viraj n Arshiya ...because It's a bhootu show 😳 which Disturbs By KIDS screen space from long tym πŸ€ͺ ..So Exit Them asap 😳 ...Viewrs want to see Experiments much .. 🀣 ..Creepy New fellows N Mad Old Fellows with Chubbies in Middle will rose TOP TRP 🀣 ..

want Next exciting Promo AN holding Chubby n Creep holding AN hand to not leave him alone (Expressionless) .. 🀣 .. ..
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

here goes New Promo from very Hyped n Very Excited Ph for Exiting Life From Show 😈 ..no need to say Again n Again who is LiFe πŸ˜‰ .After Witnessing Those Amazing Lifeless Zombies 🀣 with Bhootu 😳 . 😭 .Even Watching This Ghatnakrams ..our Beloved once God Who Friend Of Cute Ghost πŸ˜‰ left speechless 😲 n choosed to stand near door curtains πŸ˜› . 🀣 may he Disturb Their Hyper Over Flowing /Blinking Expressions 🀣 which may haunt him to give night mares in his beautiful Nap 😳 ...Viraj 😳 feel sad for God ⭐️ Now 😭 ..

Double Dose Double Chance Doubling Of Pihu 😳 Arshiya 😳 how tough baby 😲 already u handling all zombies in show πŸ₯Ί Now confusing them by Dual Role not fair 🀣 .wat happened to your Fairy powers which using every now n then to save Chubby girl along with Me(n)tal M(0)M   πŸ€£ ...Creepy New One Not connected yet by far πŸ₯Ί ..

All this Gimmicks not work any more for show to viewrs -SHIP to Shitty Revamp 🀣 ..

it was Kinshukmahajan n SanaAmeinSheik /AarHi ❀️ who handled /given Best /Fresh/uniqueness In short Real Powers To the show with all Their Human Qualities /Capabilities without Using any miracles having Viraj/Gopal God in Show ⭐️ ..along with Lead Child Arshiya -Pihu πŸ˜ƒ ...

Don't want to Explain /Compare How N Where Expressions Of Them Stands 😳 .

Angels ❀️ doesn't compared with Zombies 🀣 ...

and now Show presenting many Bhooths who gives real feeling of Watching Bhooth πŸ‘ ..

plz Bhoothu PH n well Cre(M)ating πŸ˜†. Mind having Zee Channel πŸ˜› plz give next revamp soon by exiting Viraj n Arshiya ...because It's a bhootu show 😳 which Disturbs By KIDS screen space from long tym πŸ€ͺ ..So Exit Them asap 😳 ...Viewrs want to see Experiments much .. 🀣 ..Creepy New fellows N Mad Old Fellows with Chubbies in Middle will rose TOP TRP 🀣 ..

want Next exciting Promo AN holding Chubby n Creep holding AN hand to not leave him alone (Expressionless) .. 🀣 .. ..

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Seriously even when she said 'do do pihu πŸ˜•' there was no expression nothing, it did not look convincing.. Even when the narrator said 'Pihu ka sabse bada sach' I was like another sach? πŸ˜• How many more bada sach does Pihu have? πŸ€ͺ

Hahaha ur last line though πŸ€£ Yes Arshiya and Viraj do not deserve this show!! Let the zombies πŸ˜› run the show with zero trps and reach its 200 episode milestone πŸ€ͺ If they even reach 200, they shouldn't celebrate it because they earned it with zero trps πŸ€ͺ
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

🀣🀣🀣

Seriously even when she said 'do do pihuπŸ˜•' there was no expression nothing, it did not look convincing.. Even when the narrator said 'Pihu ka sabse bada sach' I was like another sach?πŸ˜•How many more bada sach does Pihu have?πŸ€ͺ

Hahaha ur last line though🀣Yes Arshiya and Viraj do not deserve this show!! Let the zombiesπŸ˜›run the show with zero trps and reach its 200 episode milestoneπŸ€ͺIf they even reach 200, they shouldn't celebrate it because they earned it with zero trpsπŸ€ͺ

yes no n nothing to connect /react like how they looking in epis 🀣 Viewrs feel 😳 .

pihu ka sabse bada sach 😲 aur kithne sach 🀣 let's say Show ka sabse bada sach πŸ˜‰ Kaise hua AarHi/KinSa out πŸ’” . for this garbage to be come after them 😲 ...

Arshiya -Viraj don't deserve this show n Over stress on them .exit them as well πŸ˜› .

give a final epi of GoPi asap .finish it Gopal taking pihu too his world (heaven) who doesn't bear every of this tortures πŸ˜ƒ ...

let all SS contain With FearFile Gang 🀣 with milestone 2000epis TOo with 0000 TRPs 🀣 .Bhootu team run long run on years in channel even Bhagyas of EK got Terror from u creepies πŸ˜†.🀣..
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

@Jenny Thank you so much for welcoming me in this forum 😊

@Vinnas You are too funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have literally fallen from my chair after watching this promo. Like seriously??? You guys really think people will watch this? πŸ˜‘  At this rate I have doubt they might introduce Subodh & Anandita's MIL's ghosts to add the SAAS-BAHU tadka to increase the TRP. πŸ˜‰

Now I don't even want KinSa/AarHi back. Clearly this show is garbage & they have better things to do. I just of Arshiya & Viraj to quit. They don't deserve to work in such a disastrous show.