Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Guys!!! BHOOTU's TRP has now dropped to 0.3

God! This really made my day. ðŸ˜† No wonder it maintained constant 0.4 for a month because there are many loyal fans of Arshiya & Viraj.

Looks like Bhootu ka sabse bada sach (Her duplicate) has taken its toll on them also. 😉

Anyway. I was quite happy yesterday that they couldn't replicate & destroy the intense AarHi scene. Now I can gladly stop watching once and for all. Further downfall of TRP is just the perfect icing on the cake. ðŸĨģ

Made my day too Nushy ðŸ˜†

After a consistent 0.4, it went further down ðŸĪŠ 
Even bringing Aruna Irani couldn't save the show ðŸ˜›
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
To be honest, I am feeling bad for Aruna Irani  I have mostly seen her in positive & strong supporting roles. Here, the role is pretty idiotic. Otherwise who doesn't know about her granddaughter & then pops up one fine day to argue? What's funnier, she blindly believed an outsider & prepared to scheme.

Looks like they were desperate to raise TRP & out of nowhere presented a MIL for torturing the helpless DIL ðŸ˜Ą

I really think, Aruna Ji should have chosen any other project in lieu of BHOOTU.

Pihu's doppleganger is another pain in the a**. ðŸ˜Ą No wonder TRP has dropped further. 😆

I have never seen TRP dropping to 0.1 for any series. I have a wish to see if BHOOTU can achieve that rare honor. 😉
Edited by nushy1995 - 6 years ago
aruntouch thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Creative should bring back Kinshuk & Sana.
jenny156 thumbnail

To be honest, I am feeling bad for Aruna Irani  I have mostly seen her in positive & strong supporting roles. Here, the role is pretty idiotic. Otherwise who doesn't know about her granddaughter & then pops up one fine day to argue? What's funnier, she blindly believed an outsider & prepared to scheme.

Looks like they were desperate to raise TRP & out of nowhere presented a MIL for torturing the helpless DIL ðŸ˜Ą

I really think, Aruna Ji should have chosen any other project in lieu of BHOOTU.

Pihu's doppleganger in another pain in the a**. ðŸ˜Ą No wonder TRP has dropped further. 😆

I have never seen TRP dropping to 0.1 for any series. I have a wish to see if BHOOTU can achieve that rare honor. 😉

True Aruna Irani does not deserve this flop show. Ofcourse not a show with such low trps. 

Hahaha Pihu's 'sabse bada sach' also did not do any wonders ðŸĪŠ
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
On the contrary, Pihu Ka Sabse Bada Sach, Uski Hi Fans Par Bhadi Pad Gaya Hai ðŸ˜› 😆

I have seen other shows getting cancelled if they maintain constant low TRP. I seriously don't understand what the hell the creators are thinking? ðŸ˜ē

Even if Sana & Kinshuk rejoin, I don't think it will regain its lost TRP ðŸ˜• They have degraded the whole plot. ðŸ˜­

PS: Did you finish reading my FF? It was my first FF, so really wanted to know if the ending was good. ðŸ˜ģ
jenny156 thumbnail

On the contrary, Pihu Ka Sabse Bada Sach, Uski Hi Fans Par Bhadi Pad Gaya Hai ðŸ˜› 😆

I have seen other shows getting cancelled if they maintain constant low TRP. I seriously don't understand what the hell the creators are thinking? ðŸ˜ē

Even if Sana & Kinshuk rejoin, I don't think it will regain its lost TRP ðŸ˜• They have degraded the whole plot. ðŸ˜­

PS: Did you finish reading my FF? It was my first FF, so really wanted to know if the ending was good. ðŸ˜ģ

Sorry dear, I keep forgetting to complete reading 
Will do by this week pakka ðŸ˜ģ