Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi, 
Your fic is really good and has an entirely different concept.

Keep up the good work!!!

Regards

Aarthi
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 14

Reaching in front of Naina's house, Rajveer parks his car a bit far away from there, so Naina won't be able to see and waits for Huda's car to arrive. They left before him and still, they did not arrive yet. Where might they be? What might they be doing? Is Naina okay? This thought sends shivers down his spine.

He comes out of his thoughts when he sees Huda's car getting parked near Naina's house as well. Rajveer takes a sigh of relief when he is finally able to see Naina come out of the car and walk inside her house, but not before giving a smile to Huda, which causes him to clench his fists.

Soon, Huda leaves and Naina goes back in her house. Rajveer decides to call Naina in order to speak to her about Huda. Still sitting in his car, he dials her number.

Naina, who by now has reached in her room, she hears her phone ringing. As she looks at the caller ID, her facial expressions changes. Anger surges through her on seeing Rajveer's name as the caller ID.

She stares at the phone for quite a bit of time until it stops ringing by itself. But soon, her heart skips a beat as it starts ringing again. Not wanting to speak to him afrer what he did with her at the party, she doesnt just disconnects the call, but turns her phone off.

"mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni"

she mumbles and throws the phone on her bed, angerly.

Outside Naina's house

A pissed off Rajveer is sitting in the car, his eyes blazing with anger as he stares at his phone in his hand.

"This is not done Naina. How dare you ignore my calls?"

he yells in anger

With that, he leaves from there and decides to speak to her tomorow morning in office.

Inside Naina's House

After freshing up, Naina comes out of her room and sits next to her mother on the dinner table, to have food with her. With a warm smile, her mother, Meera serves her food until she decides to strike a conversation with her.

"Naina, tujhse kuch important baat karni thi"

speaks Meera

At this, Naina looks up at her mother and gives her a smile, still eating.

"haan Maa bolo na"

she replies

Meera lowers her eyes out of hesitation before looking back towards her.

"Naina, tune kuch soocha hai?"

questions Meera

This causes Naina to knit her brows out of confusion.

"kis baare mein Maa?"

questions Naina immediately.

And there is silemce for few seconds before Meera speaks further.

"apni shaadi ke baare mein. Dekh Naina, tujhe nahi lagta ke teri shaadi ki umar ho gayi hai?"

replies Meera, her voice shows her concern for Naina.

At this, Naina stops eating. Putting the spoon down, she lowers her gaze as she continues drinking warer, not daring to look towards Meera. Naina is trying her hardest to ignore Meera's gaze.

This irritates Meera.

"mein tujhe kuch keh rahi hoon Naina"

says Meera sternly

This makes Naina to get frustrated. She immediately gets up from the chair

"Mujhe abhi shaadi nahi karni Maa or ye baat mein aapko kitni baar bata chuki hoon. Or waise bhi shaadi ke liye ek achay ladke ki zaroorat hoti hai, jo abhi mujhe mila nahi hai"

utters Naina

And as she says those words, her heart skips a beat at her own words. Suddenly, Rajveer's thought crosses her mind. She shuts her eyes immediately.

No, he can never be my husband, Thinks Naina.

With that, she heads back to her room leaving a smiling Meera behind.

"tu jhoot bol rahi hai Naina, I am sure tujhe koi pasand hai"

utters Meera with a smirk on her lip. Yes, she has just seen Naina and Huda together when Huda dropped Naina home. And to Meera, Huda seems like a nice guy and she will definitely convince Naina to think about this relationship.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Next Morning - Rajveer's Office

Since the time Rajveer entered, he has been keeping an eye on everything, observing everyone's behaviour. He has looked through Naina's computer and he realises that Naina has actually ordered Italian, which means there is someone else in this office who is doing all this on purpose.

He decides to find who that person is by himself. he won't question Naina about it. But before that, he needs to confront her for ignoring his calls and speak to her about Huda.

Without giving it a second thought, he walks towards her cabin and storms inside, leading Naina to stand up fron her chair. Her heart skips a beat as she sees his eyes blazing with anger.

Reaching her, he immediately gets a hold of her elbow and pulls her closer to him.

"How dare you ignore my calls?"

he speaks sternly

This all happened so fast so, Naina had no time to even react. She keeps staring in his eyes. And with his words, she comes out of her thoughts.

"And how dare you grab my arm? Kis haq se chua aapne mujhe?"

she questions him back, staring directly in his eyes.

This causes Rajveer to make his hold a bit tighter on her elbow, as a sign of showing his anger, dominance and possessiveness. But soon, he realises what exactly he is doing. He loosens his grip a bit, but doesn't let go off her elbow.

"Tum Huda ke sath kya kar rahi thi?"

he questions her as if he has full rights on her.

Naina glares back at him. That means he followed her? How dare he?

"As long as I know, mein Huda ke sath office time mein nahi thi. Phir aap hote kon hain mujhse ye sawal karne wale. Mein apne personal time mein jo bhi karun, that has nothing to do with you SIR"

she says, emphasizing on 'Sir', trying to make him realise about their sorroundings. But it looks like Rajveer doesn't care. He gets frustrated on getting her attitude instead of an answer.

"Mein jo poocha hai uska jawab do. What the hell were you doing with him so late? Woh sahi ladka nahi hai tumhare liye Naina.Why don't you understand?

he shouts those words at her, literally shaking her by her shoulders.

This irks Naina all the more. In anger, she jerks his hands away and maintains some distance.

"wo mera liye acha hai ya nahi, ye aap nahi mein decide karungi"

she says out of anger.

This makes Rajveer to turn his back towards Naina. He closes his eyes out of frustration. She will never understand.

"Naina, baat samajhne ki koshish karo"

he speaks turning towards her, his voice softer than before. He needs to make her realise.

But it looks like Naina doesn't want to hear anything from Rajveer, that too anything related to her life. She takes a step towards Rajveer.

"waise kal meri Maa mujhse shaadi ke liye pooch rahi thi"

says Naina out of nowhere. Is she trying to make him feel jealous? He doesn't understand.

This makes Rajveer's heart to skip a beat and anger takes place back in his eyes all over again as he glares at her.

"Toh?"

he questions her sternly, more like ordering her to answer him.

Naina also increases the volume of her voice. She has had enough with his attitude. She works for him, she is not his servant. He has no rights to speak to her so rudely.

"Toh ye ke mujhe unhe keh dena chahiye ke mujhe ladka mil gaya hai"

she shouts those words back at him, without realising what she has just said in anger

-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I always hated Huda and his so called flirting.
We and Raj never liked them together.

Anyways I am sure Meera and Marina's misunderstanding about Huda will be cleared soon.

Alekh is always a sweet heart.

I hope Meera finds out about Rajveer soon. 

Continue soon dear.
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

I always hated Huda and his so called flirting.

We and Raj never liked them together.

Anyways I am sure Meera and Marina's misunderstanding about Huda will be cleared soon.

Alekh is always a sweet heart.

I hope Meera finds out about Rajveer soon.

Continue soon dear.

Hi sweetheart, thank you a lot for being a constant reader of my stories, it means a lot!
Thank you for your lovely comments! Keep loving RN always as they deserve it!
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail
Apologies

Hi Guys,

I know I haven't been able to update recetnly. I have my finals going on at the moment and they will continue this entire month.

I might not be able to update this story for a month, yet I will definitely try, but no promises. University life sucks & it gets a bit hectic during exams.

I hope you all understand!

Lots of Love,
Ayesha
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's totally fine whenever you feel like updating you can.
All d best for your finales
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail
Chapter 15

Rajveer glares at Naina sternly as she utters these words. What the hell is she trying to imply?

"What.the.hell.do.you.mean?"

Speaks Rajveer with clenched teeth while his eyes speaks nothing but anger and jealousy.

Naina realises what she has just uttered. In anger, she said something she now regrets saying, but being the stubborn Naina she is, she won't take her words back.

"I meant what I just said"

she replies in the same confident tone.

He shuts his eyes in irritation. She will never understand the fact that he will never want anything bad for her.

Taking a deep breath, Rajveer calms down and looks back towards Naina. He takes a step closer to her.

Holding her shoulders, he says,

"Dekho Naina, please try to understand. Huda ek acha ladka nahi hai. Why don't you get it dammit?"

His voice shows his concern for Naina which she completely fails to understand.

"And why don't you understand Mr. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat that you have no rights to interfere in my personal life"

Naina replies with a stern tone.

Still holding her by her shoulders, Rajveer stares at her with some kind of unknown pain in his eyes upon listening to Naina's words. They enjoy an intense eye lock.

Naina is the first one to lower her gaze.

"Sir mujhe bohut kaam hai, so, please excuse me"

says Naina getting a bit nervous with lowered eyes.

This causes Rajveer to realise what he is actually doing. He immediately lets go off her shoulders and stands at a fair distance.

Not having any other choice left, Rajveer leaves the cabin in disappointment but not before giving a last look towards Naina which confirms that no matter what happens, he won't let that Huda take advantage of her, he will protect her!

As he leaves, Naina sits back down on her chair and thinks about the blunder she just made. What will she do now? She told him about finding a guy for marriage, but now what?

The rest of the day goes smoothly as everyone gets busy in work .

-_-_-_-_-_-

Evening - Naina's House

After a hectic day, Naina returns home. As soon as she enters the living room, her eyes go wide in shock on finding Huda there, who is talking to Meera.

Meera's eyes falls on Naina.

"Aray Naina tu aa gayi! Dekh kon aaya hai"

says Meera walking towards Naina as she points at Huda.

Shifting her gaze towards Huda, Naina reaches near him.

"Huda, tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

questions Naina in utter shock. First of all, how the hell does Meera know Huda? As long as she remembers, she doesn't remember mentioning anything to her mother about Huda.

"Hi Naina"

greets Huda as he stands up from the couch.

Meera, who is confused, she interrupts in between.

"Tum dono ek dosre ko pehle se jante ho?"

questions Meera getting elated with a huge smile.

Before Naina could answer, Huda opens his mouth to reply,

"Ji aunty, Naina or mein dost hain"

At Huda's confession, Naina's eyes opens wide in yet another surprise. Friends? They met at the party. When did they become friends?

But then, another thought strikes Naina's mind.

Naina looks towards Meera and questions,

"Par aap Huda ko kaise janti hain Maa?"

Meera narrates the whole incident today that took place. She tells Naina how she fell at the market as she went to get some vegetables and Huda spotted her there. He helped her a lot and brought her to her house.

Naina's eyes turns teary and she hugs her mother right away.

"Maa par aap giri kaise? Aap..aap theek toh haina?"

questions Naina getting concerned.

Her mother smiles and hugs her back.

"Haan mein bilkul theek hoon. Bus kisi badtameez insaan ne mujhe dhaka diya tha jis ki wajah se mein gir gayi"

explains Meera

Leaving her mother, Naina goes towards Huda and thanks him for all what he did for her. He says he will only accept her "thanks" if she agrees to go on a dinner with him. Naina was hesitant at first but upon her mother's request, she agrees to go! Meera expresses her feelings with Naina towards Huda and how much she likes him. She asks Naina to think about a relationship with Huda. She says she really likes this guy. Without answering, Naina leaves with Huda to the restaurant.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

At the Restaurant

Naina and Huda walk into a very fancy restaurant. To Naina's surprise, Huda has already made a lot of arrangements for Naina.

They head towards their table. They order their food and in no time, the food arrives. There is total silence between them.

Huda decides to break the ice.

"Naina, mein tumse kuch kehna or poochna chahta hoon"

Naina, who was busy eating, she puts her spoon down and looks at Huda. And before she could say something, her gaze falls at the entrance of the restaurant. Her heart skips a beat as she finds Rajveer coming inside.

She stares at Huda in horror.

"Huda, please kisi or restaurant mein chalein?"

requests Naina as she grabs Huda's hand in nervousness upon spotting Rajveer.

Huda gets confused at her behaviour. He follows her vision and realises why she is acting this way.

"Mr. Shekhawat"

shouts Huda in Rajveer's direction to ask him to come over.

Upon listening to his name, Rajveer halts in his tracks and looks towards the source of voice while Naina slaps her forehead at what Huda did. Huda has literally invited trouble.

As Rajveer's eyes spots Huda and Naina together, his heart clenches. Jealousy, pain and anger clearly visible in his eyes. Staring at Naina sternly, throughout, Rajveer walks towards their table.

"Mr. Huda aap yahan or wo bhi MERI secretory ke sath?"

questions Rajveer possessively, emphasizing on "Meri"

Smiling, Huda extends his hand towards Rajveer. Not having left with any choice, Rajveer shakes it.

"Actually mein yahan Naina ko kuch khas baat kehne aaya hoon. Aap ko dekha toh socha kyun na aapke samne keh doon. In fact you are her boss and you should know"

replies Huda, staring at Naina lovingly.

Rajveer's and Naina's hearts skips a beat at Huda's words. Rajveer has been staring at Naina constantly while Naina chooses to ignore his gaze.

Now, coming in front of Naina, Huda bends on his knees with a ring in his hand.

"Naina, maine jab se tumhe pehli baar dekha hai, I have fallen in love with you. Will you be mine? Will you marry me?"
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail
Chapter 16

Both Rajveer's and Naina's eyes widens at Huda's words and they look towards each other.

At this moment, Naina is in a dilemma. Should she accept Huda's proposal or not? Sure she doesn't love Huda but she doesn't seem to find a reason to say no. Her mother likes Huda and there isn't a reason why she shouldn't give a chance to this relationship.

But then, why does her heart aches as she looks in Rajveer's eyes and finds them filled up with pain upon seeing Huda and her together?

Rajveer and Naina share an eye lock. Rajveer waits for Naina to answer while Naina looks in his eyes to find his reaction.

Naina is the first one to lower her eyes. She shifts her gaze towards Huda.

And without giving him an answer, Naina gets up and decides to leave. Her eyes conveys nothing but tears. Just then, Huda stops her by grabbing her wrist.

"Naina jawab toh do"

says Huda

Naina struggles to get out of Huda's grip but fails.

"Huda, I need some alone time. Please let me go"

says Naina with heavy voice. It sounds like she might end up crying any moment.

When Huda doesn't let go off her wrist, it boils Rajveer's blood. Just seeing them together makes him so angry and now, Huda has decided to touch her. How dare he?

Not being able to see this anymore, Rajveer jerks Naina's hand away out of Huda's grip, while he comes between Huda and Naina.

Pointing his finger at Huda, Rajveer says,

"Naina ne kaha na let her go, that means LET HER GO! And don't you dare touch her ever again. Do you understand Mr. Amardeep Huda?"

His possessive tone sends shivers down both Naina's and Huda's spine. Naina just doesn't understand what happened to Rajveer suddenly.

Taking the matter in her own hands, Naina interferes,

"Please stay out of this sir. This is my personal life"

This frustrates Rajveer all the more. Turning towards Naina, he grabs onto her elbow, pulling her close to him out of anger, he yells,

"Just shut up Ms. Naina Singh Ahluwalia. Aaj tum chup rahogi or mere sath chalogi"

Turning towards Huda, Rajveer glares at him and says,

"And you, leave us alone"

Not having left with any other choice, Huda decides to go. By Rajveer's behaviour, Huda can clearly tell that something is between Rajveer and Naina, but he chooses to wait for Naina's answer.

"I'll wait for your call Naina"

saying that, Huda leaves from the restaurant, leaving Rajveer and Naina alone there.

Naina tries to jerk him away, but in vain.

"Aapko koi haq nahi banta Huda or mujhse aise baat karne ka"

scolds Naina out of anger as she is tired of his behaviour. On one hand, he claims to hate her and on the other hand, he shows his rights on her. Can't he ever be clear and tell her what he actually wants?

Without answering her, Rajveer drags her out of there. Reaching near his car, he makes Naina to sit in there and soon, he starts driving.

Their whole drive goes silently. Naina has been looking out of the window constantly while Rajveer is driving in anger as he increases the speed.

After few moments, they reach at an empty place. Stopping the car with a jerk, Rajveer makes Naina to come out of the car.

Naina has had enough. She won't take this anymore

"Akhir chahte kya hain aap?"

she finally questions him out of anger,

His hands turns into fists out of anger. Not being able to control himself any longer, he smacks his car hard. Now coming back towards her, he stands dangerously close to her.

"I want you to say 'NO' to Huda. Tum aaj ke baad usse nahi milogi"

He tells her clearly what he wants.

Naina knits her brows out of anger and confusion. Who the hell is to tell her what she should or shouldn't do?

"Mujhe ek acha reason dijiye and I promise you ke mein aapki baat maan lungi lekin kisi reason ke na hote hue, don't you dare tell me to stay away from Huda"

She yells back at him.

At her words, Rajveer calms a bit down. How should he make her understand that Huda is not the right guy for her? He has seen Huda's bad side at the party while she has failed to understand.

"Dekho Naina, Huda ek acha ladka nahi hai. Please understand. Woh sirf tumhe use kar raha hai"

He tells her honestly

This is true - Rajveer feels something very fishy about Huda. Sure he still loves her, but the biggest reason why he wants Naina to stay away from Huda is something else - Huda is hiding something.

"Huda sahi ladka nahi hai...Huda sahi ladka nahi hai..ye sun sun ke mein thak chuki hun. For once, aap mujhe saaf saaf batayenge ke akhir kya galat hai Huda mein?"

Yells Naina out of irritation as she is tired of hearing the same thing from Rajveer again and again without a damm reason.

And this brings back Rajveer's anger back. Grabbing onto her elbow again, he pulls her closer to him.

"Theek hai...proof mein la kar dumga tumhe par tab tak tum Huda se door rahogi! Samjhi tum?"

he says staring directly in her eyes.

Tears take place in Naina's eyes upon seeing this side of Rajveer's. If he hates her then why is he caring so much for her? Why does he care whom she marries?

"What exactly do you want Rajveer?"

she questions him with a whisper

"I want you Naina"

he replies immediately looking intensely in her eyes, without realising what he had actually uttered.

This makes Naina's heart to skip a beat and her eyes widens. At this, he realises what he has said. Lowering his eyes, he lets go off her and stands at a distance.

"I..mean...I want you to stay away from Huda until I find a proof"

he corrects his mistake. Without giving Naina a chance, he leaves from there, not before calling a taxi for Naina to drop her home. Without telling Naina, he follows her to see if she has reached home safely or not.

-_-_-_-_-_-
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail
Chapter 17

It has been two weeks since the incident with Huda, Naina and Rajveer took place. Naina and Rajveer have mostly been avoiding each other in office, they only speak to each other when it comes to work related stuff.

No matter how hard Naina tries not to trust Rajveer, she ends up ONLY trusting him. Naina has asked Huda to give her some time to think about her decision. She is waiting for Rajveer to give her proofs against Huda.

Rajveer is happy that Naina listened to him at least for not meeting Huda until he finds few proofs. But he is very stressed because in those two weeks, he didn't find a single proof. He doesn't want that Huda meeting Naina.

Alekh didn't have much interaction with Naina or Rajveer recently but he has been observing both of them silently. He is sure that there are problems between the two of them.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Rajveer's Cabin

With few files in his hands, Alekh knocks Rajveer's door, but he doesn't seem to get any answer from Rajveer. When after many knocks Alekh doesn't get any answer, he quickly opens the door and enters inside.

He finds Rajveer sitting on his chair, lost somewhere in deep thoughts.

"Sir"

calls out Alekh

Rajveer comes out of his thoughts upon listening to Alekh's voice.

"Oh..haan Alekh...sorry...umm..please have a seat"

apologizes Rajveer and he asks Alekh to have a seat.

Alekh takes a seat right across from Rajveer and passes the files to Rajveer to show him few things about the campany's accounts and asks Rajveer to read and sign few papers.

"Sir inh papers par aapke signatures abhi chahiye, so, if you could please sign them"

Smiling, Rajveer takes the file from Alekh and says,

"Sure!"

Rajveer starts reading the papers and Alekh notices the look on Rajveer's face - he looks disturbed. Alekh has always liked Rajveer as his boss and would never wish to see him disturbed. Alekh knows that the reason behind Rajveer's disturbance is due to Naina.

Wanting to know the exact reason, Alekh asks,

"Sir aap theek toh haina?"

Surprised by Alekh's question, Rajveer stops reading and looks up. Rajveer has always liked Alekh and he has always appreciated the bond Alekh and Naina share - at least there is someone is the office who can take care of Naina.

"Thanks for your concern Alekh, but I'm totally fine!"

replies Rajveer with a smile and gets back to reading the papers once again.

Not being satisfied with Rajveer's answer, Alekh questions,

"Sir kya aap Naina ko leke pareshaan ho?"

This makes Rajveer's heart to skip a beat. Surprised by how well Alekh can read his thoughts, Rajveer gets nervous and says,

"Naina..nahi toh..mein..mein kyun Naina ko leke pareshaan hone laga?"

Alekh smiles at Rajveer's hesitation. He is now sure that Rajveer is tensed because of Naina.

"Sir, I know Naina and you have some kind of problems. But it's your personal life toh mein nahi pochunga but I can still see your care for Naina in your eyes. Mein Naina ko apni behan ki tarah manta hun toh uski fikar mujhe bhi hai. Agar mein aapki kisi bhi tarah help kar sakun toh please tell me"

says Alekh

Rajveer smiles at Alekh. He should now tell Alekh about Huda.

But his smile vanishes and anger surges through him as Huda's name strikes his mind.

"Huda..."

says Rajveer in anger and tells Alekh the whole thing about Naina and Huda and how Huda proposed Naina and how Rajveer asked Naina to not meet Huda until he finds few proofs.

Alekh's hands turns into fists upon listening to all this. He never liked Huda when he saw him at the party.

"Kamina saala."

blurts out Alekh in anger

Alekh's language surprises Rajveer which makes Alekh to look down in embarrassment. He explains Rajveer that he uses such language when he is pissed.

"Ab tum hi batao Alekh mein kya karun?"

says Rajveer in frustration.

After thinking for few seconds, Alekh says,

"Mujhe bhi us Huda mein koi gadbad lagti hai. Mere paas ek idea hai sir"

Rajveer's eyes twinkles. With so much hope, he asks,

"Really? Kya?"

"Mein toh kehta hun us saale ko kidnap kar lete hain. Na woh rahega or na Naina usse milegi. Bole toh...na rahega baans, na bajegi bansuri"

Rajveer's eyes opens wide at Alekh's words and especially at his use of language. Rajveer gives Alekh an unbelievable expression.

"Tumhare dimagh toh apni jagah pe haina Alekh?"

questions Rajveer out of shock.

Alekh looks down in embarrassment and they both think of a plan to expose Huda's real face in front of Naina. They decide to throw an official party and invite everyone - including Huda. Maybe that way they can collect few proofs.

Later on, Rajveer informs the whole staff about the party and tells everyone that it's mandatory to attend the party as it's work related.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Day of the Party

Naina's House

While Naina is busy getting ready for the party, the doorbell rings.

She goes to check and gets surprised on finding Rajveer at the door. Thankfully her mother is sleeping.

"Aap?"

she says out of surprise, more like out of shock on finding him there.

Staring her throughout, Rajveer says,

"Kyun? Mein nahi aa sakta? Sirf Huda aa sakta hai tumhare ghar?"

Jealousy is clearly evident in his voice. From the side, Rajveer enters her house and without her permission, he takes a seat on the couch.

"What the hell?"

blurts out Naina at his behaviour. She doesn't understand the sudden change in him.

"Chai peenay ka bohut mann hai Naina, so please bana do and remember, shakkar kum rakhna"

says Rajveer smirking and getting comfortable.

Naina just stares at him with wide eyes. How can he act like she is his wife? Why is he behaving like a typical husband?

Reaching him out of anger, Naina glares at him and says,

"Mein aapki biwi nahi hun jo aapke kaam karun"

Smirking, staring her throughout, Rajveer gets up from the couch and heads towards her. Reaching extremely close to her, he grabs her wrist. Keeping the eye contact, he pulls her closer to him with a jerk.

"Abhi nahi ho toh kya hua? Biwi banne toh wali hona"

he whispers huskily

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N: sorry guys, I know there aren't many Rajveer-Naina scenes but I needed to show Alekh's and Rajveer's scenes as well as it's important for this story! Hope you still enjoyed the update! )
harsimrank thumbnail
Rajveer and alekh's convo was amazing..Raj's this line was perfect "Abhi nahi ho toh kya hua? Biwi banne toh wali hona"πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘