zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
I am curious.. When someone falls in love at first sight, what exactly do they fall in love with.. Is it really love? For instance, if a really hot dude passes by and its love and first sight for me, but then I discover he is a crook.. What then? I fall out of love? Ye kesa love hai?πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love at first sight is complete BS. In fact "LOVE" itself is BS. There is no such thing as love, its all LUST. I hate SRK for giving me the delusion that there is such a thing as love. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Love at first sight is complete BS. In fact "LOVE" itself is BS. There is no such thing as love, its all LUST. I hate SRK for giving me the delusion that there is such a thing as love. 

I don't agree with that Love tou hai😳
There's no such thing called "Love at first sight".
It is called "Lust/Hawas at first sight" and it is equally true for both genders.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Love at first sight, married at second sight, kids at third sight and divorce at fourth sight πŸ˜†
DushtKanya thumbnail
In general, it would be appearance, but then psychologists would term it as infatuation and not love.

But speaking from experience, sometimes you just meet that one human being and you instantly feel some sort of weird connection with him/her - cheesy and filmy af I know πŸ˜† - , and you can't explain what that is. It's just something pure and it just feels right and beautiful, regardless of looks. Idk how to describe this... maybe something from a higher level of spiritually? Then tangible stuff like romance and marriage get into the picture πŸ˜†

Edit: typo*
Edited by .MyriadOfHues. - 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Love at first sight, married at second sight, kids at third sight and divorce at fourth sight πŸ˜†

Apni sights pe zara kaabu rakhoπŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

Apni sights pe zara kaabu rakhoπŸ˜†

You did not hear the saying "Love is BLIND". If it is blind, sight kahan se beech mein aa gayi πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

You did not hear the saying "Love is BLIND". If it is blind, sight kahan se beech mein aa gayi πŸ˜†

But if love is blind, how do you fall in love at first sight?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
sherlockthor thumbnail
I have had Crush at first sight,
There was a phase in my life where I used to crush on soo many people,
Now its gone though

For me its mostly looks , voice and eyes and more imp their sense of humour, 

Its only crush , Love is very strong word