Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

arre, not khilji... asli wala allauddin with Jasmine and Genie πŸ˜†. flying carpet wala 🀣

AhhhπŸ˜† Well.. Thats Aladin for me so you cant blame meπŸ˜† I don't remember,... Pigs flew?😲
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

AhhhπŸ˜† Well.. Thats Aladin for me so you cant blame meπŸ˜† I don't remember,... Pigs flew?😲

oh that was such a cute scene...dont remember if it was the movie or the series...Genie was describing how pigs fly when love at first sight happens πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjs

oh that was such a cute scene...dont remember if it was the movie or the series...Genie was describing how pigs fly when love at first sight happens πŸ˜†

Its been a while.. Thats an... interesting conceptπŸ˜†
hades3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love that is non platonic doesn't exist so I doubt this 'love at first sight' does. Love in itself is a lie in this world.
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Watch the complete video πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrw_xdNgMLE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Indiaphorum - 6 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
for me its tharak at first sightπŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There is no such thing as 'love' at first sight. You can be attracted, turned on, or even infatuated at first sight, but love requires a lot more. You cannot love someone without knowing who they are.
The oldest mentions of love at first sight in Greek Myth are explained as sudden desires felt after being struck by Cupid's Arrow. It has always represented lust and desire rather than love. But over time it started getting wrapped up in the garb of love to meet social norms.

In modern-day romances, two people may find themselves deeply attracted to each other at first meeting. This is followed by more encounters or one of them taking the step to contact the other. The two people start dating. They fall in love and eventually decide to be in exclusive long-term committed relationships.

Due to the whole mythos surrounding "love at first sight", they mistakenly attribute their current state of love to the original state - the first encounter. While the current state is a progression of the first state, it is not correlated or caused by the first state.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Love at first sight is a myth. Love takes time. You can like a person, lust after them or just get positive vibes from them at first sight but Love is way more complicated. All kinds of relationships need time. Also, I feel those who fall in love too quickly also tend to fall out of it easily. Moving on is simpler, staying in love is tougher. Relationships need efforts, not just the romantic kind but any relationship for that matter. Like I've seen so many times siblings who grow up being there for each other grow apart over the years after having their own separate set of families coz they start taking that relation for granted.
Q_Hipster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No there is no such thing as love at first sight πŸ˜† actually I don't even believe in love πŸ˜›
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As corny as it sounds

The one that is there when you have hit rock bottom.

Falling for someone based on appearance is more desire than love.