Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Branka , thanks a lot for all these great quotes you posted for me . πŸ€— Hope , while translating these, our google aunt didn't do any mistake in the form of words and expressions. Don't know what this google aunt will plan to tease us!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Happy Easter our passionate and precious friend.Here is a tight hug and warm wishes for you Madam.❀️

Image result for for you my friend quotes
Related image

Thank you for this beautiful Quotes you dedicated for me and your prayers. β€οΈπŸ€—
Google Aunt did a great job, and it was so nice of you to translate it ❀️Thank you πŸ€—

Susan Winget Happy Easter (488x700)

Everybunny needs somebunny sometimes | Anonymous ART of RevolutionπŸ˜†

*. .* v ... .~*~. TH 31st MAR 2016!!!.~*~. ...** Have a Nice Day! **^^*'* La-la-la Bonne vie

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Evening and Happy Ester to all our Ex Eu girlsπŸ€—

Thank you Padmaja πŸ€—

Sorry to hear that you were not feeling fine. Hope your caugh reduced, and that you are feeling better now. Take care dear friend. ❀️

Family Easter Message

Easter day quotes
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

I forgot to wish orthodox Good Friday yesterday, Good Friday wishes to all who celebrated yesterday.

Branka enjoy Easter😊

Vibha I tried every posibile home remedy as well as medicines but my cold and cough is still there. Because of that I am having fever and mild headache. I guess should go to a doctor on Monday.

Good Night Rainbow friends😊

Thank you Padmaja πŸ€— Get well soon my dear friend ❀️

Happy Easter to all my Pin pals and followers!!Have a wonderful Easter Sunday! Love, Debby
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello, my dear Rainbow friendsπŸ€— Happy Orthodox Easter!⭐️

Easter symbolizes the renewal of life. May you find the renewal of hope, health, love and the spirit of God. Happy Easter to you and your lovely family.May the Lord bless your home with happiness and unwavering faith this Easter.⭐️ Thank you Nada and Branka for keeping an egg for the wellbeing of our Rainbow CC and for all the members.β€οΈπŸ€—
Happy Easter Wishes
Happy Easter Wishes
These wishes and greetings are from Abhi πŸ˜ƒ --
Happy Easter Images

Related image

Hello Avi, my dear πŸ€— Thank you for this beautiful Easter wishes, Quotes and images .Lots of joy and happiness to you and your family. Lots of hugs and kisses to my little Abhi ❀️

HAPPY EASTER

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

My mom told me to eat this watermelon for now ! Next year I will grab all the eggs from you Branka Aunti Ji !πŸ˜ƒ

But , I tried to lick some chocolate this way πŸ˜ƒ
Image result for baby eating chocolate gifs
A return gift to you ---
Image result for baby eating easter egg gif

Image result for baby eating chocolate gifs

This is for all my rainbow friends. Mom told me, we have to share it with all the members!!⭐️
Image result for baby eating easter egg gif
Now , it is good night time.πŸ€—

WOW, such a beautiful gifs πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Thank you Avi πŸ€—

Abhi, my dear, I am happy to see that you are listening to your Mom πŸ˜†
I can see that you are using every opportunity when she is not watching to do whatever you want. You are the sweetest chocholate cookie I ever saw...Thank you for those chocolates, nice from you to share it with all of us here...Muuuaaahhh...❀️

Happy first Easter to you my dear Abhi...❀️

dee29a1368aa29d42ce59a76e16a3307.jpg 1,2001,880 pixels

Next year I will sent you Bugs Bunny with basket filled with coloured eggs just for you. πŸ˜ƒ

tinastar2:

He will teach you a special Bunny's Easter dance. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Decent Image Scraps: Animation DIGNO DE VER,,,,?
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Madi, you sweetheart, you translated all the stories for our ex yu girls on my request, so much time, energy and effort you spent, Branka, you too, love you girls, this is the true spirit of Easter!

Aww, such beautiful images from Abhi, a tight hug for him!πŸ€—

Thank you Branka for an egg for the well being of the CC, we are such a small group but love the way all come with unconditional love, without being judgemental and accept each other with compassion and enjoy the positivity around. Prats is our muse and will always be but it is astonishing how without having any serial to discuss or new activities of our muse, we still have love to keep us going!πŸ‘πŸΌ. Happy Easter to those who celebrate today, may happiness, peace and love be with you and your family always!

Easter is a Christian holiday festival which is celebrated on the resurrection of the Jesus Christ, according to the beliefs of Christians on the third day after the crucifixion as explained in the New Testament. The holiday is actually moveable in terms of dates, which means that...
May every cloud above you give way to skies of blue. And on this Easter morning let only joy shine through. Happy Easter

Much blessings to my Abhi on Easter!

Boy Hugging Rabbit Art Print | Baby Art Prints

Thank you Vibha, my dear friend, for your nice wishes and wise words πŸ€—

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Sunday 2016 Wishes - Freshmorningquotes

kreative ideen tischdeko-ostereier-Figuren blmchen

50 Elegant Easter Window Decoration For An Unforgettable Celebration
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Eggs Cracking, an Easter custom, always so much fun as a kid on Easter. @Lia Jacobsen

Thank you Nada πŸ€— . Vaistinu Voskrese ❀️ Tebi i tvojoj porodici od srca zelim da u sreci, dobrom zdravlju i veselju proslavite ovaj najsrecniji praznik i da budete blagoslovljene i okruzene ljubavlju. Uzivaj u lepom danu. 😊

Hristos Voskrese!

uovo con decoro decoupage e nido coloratissimo

The main Orthodox Easter tradition are the three kisses on the cheek

Hvala ti Branka ❀️

Srecan i blagosloven Vaskrs tebi i tvojoj porodici , draga moja πŸ€—

Vaskrs
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Branka, Vimaa, nado, and all the friends, for the wonderful wishes, greetings, blessings and the colorful Easter eggs for Abhi . Hope you all had a great celebration and a restful day for today.❀️ Have a wonderful time. πŸ€—

Image result for good morning wishes with flowers
Image result for kids with easter eggs
Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Riya, believe in yourself, you have a great narrative skill and roguish, delightful sense of humour, you can write well, my girl!

Nats, can understand your perennial sad mood but this state will make your son unhappy, he is watching over you always, so learn to make peace with your circumstances as long as God has planned life for you!!

Madi, gosh, now we will dance for tribals, cannibals, as they oogle at us?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Continue your story, waiting to see what next we will do under Branka's guidance or put Riya in charge, she is capable of daredevilry and putting mirchi in the tribals' eyes!πŸ˜†

Vibs, I need my son beside me and not watching over me... [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=p6tyUci-n0g[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 6 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends😊

Peacefull and blessed Good Friday Branka and Nataly and your femily, and every who are celebrating Easter on Sunday.

E moj Nale πŸ€— , sta je zivot- par koraka, malo tuge i meraka, malo brate malo, malo je... [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MgXO_qlotUc[/YOUTUBE]