chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE INTIAL CHAPTERS OF THE STORY,BADLY WANT TO READ

pallavimn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dalur1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Re-read the last few chapters and no matter how many times I read it, the joy and sukoon I feel is the same. Absolutely in love with all the chapters of the story. So glad with the progression of Maan and Geeta story. Feel bad for Geets parents and Tara for not having peace of mind for now, hope their life gets better soon and they are content and happy. It's disheartening that life can't be perfect for everyone, the passion for life seems to be missing for them. I hope Geets mom achieves and does whatever she wishes to do with her life and hope that Tara's house hold responsibilities reduce and she gets the freedom to pursue what gives her happiness and wish that they be blessed with a kid to fill in the void. I'm thrilled reading Maaneets scenes, the jealousy, possesiveness, the haq, rootna manana, sajna everything is so dam cute. And Geets sexy dance, Maan is showing high self control and respect for the relationship for giving time for it to blossom. These cute are the best, the sweet banters, the care, the Lil things they do for each other, the words which touch ones heart, everything that is transpiring between them is filling my heart with joy and I can't stop smiling. Together they can fight all odds of life and can't wait to see them take on life and explore.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hi there..... please try and update, thanks

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

please update

any possibility in coming week or so

prema_ks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Read it in one go. how can i express? it's beyond my expression. completely loved it❤️

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hello Nivi.... hope everything is fine

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hi there, is everything fine

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Coming after years to this forum it feels. Which kind of true too. How far have you gone and how much I've missed?