Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dalur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chap89,90.

Geet was so excited for the orientation but met with such disappointment. Open university, the students, the teaching everything is so different from regular one. And one misses out the experience of s regular college. For A girl who faced so many disappointments and has regrets about her past decisions, must have been heart breaking to hear about the negative feedback of the open university and how it doesn't offer a good future.

It is so not easy to share her regret with maan for he already pursuaded her not to go with this choice. But she is a person with such high self respect that it's commendable.

It's so sweet of maan to cook food for her and try and cheer her up by discussing the song lyrics and cracking jokes.

The way geet declared that Maans eyes should only be in her is too cute and possessive, quite surprising actually. So glad Maan understood that funnily takes a pledge.

It was so nice to see him give her a head massage to relieve her from pain. He was so understanding and did not comment on her when she puked instead asked her to focus on her health, glad that as a appreciation to that and as well as his care she has opened up to him and shared her worries about her education, her future, the reason she abruptly stopped eating Pani Puri and asked to return home. Maans promise to her that will make sure she's not lost in the maze is amazing. What a perfect love story this is, so beautiful carved, just love the pace in which it progresses.

Cartoon.Buff thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry for the delay in reading and commenting.

Hope you are feeling better now!

Coming to the update, there is absolutely no denying they are in love!

What else can explain the open display of emotions, the frankness, the need to seek each other out - both emotionally and physically, the possessiveness and the comfort and warmth they feel in each other's company.

Geet has always been pretty candid about her feelings, but seeing Maan open up like that, dropping his reservations, his need to be with her and his jealousy only says he has fallen for his wife. Although, these new found feelings seem foreign to him. If he is confused that he feels this way coz every husband does in general or just because it is Geet kind of makes me think if he never felt such for Jasleen?

Though I know love comes in many forms, and there is no particular way of loving someone, I feel maybe what Jasleen and him shared was probably not as deep as what Geet and him have now. I may sound biased coz I ship them, but I am eager to know about his relationship with Jasleen.

I am kinda mad at him for accusing Geet of cheating when he is the one stuck in past, but they are both insecure in different aspects and the beauty of their relationship is such that the other one is able to ease them out through their words and actions, strengthening their bond.

I love how the friendship has bloomed between Meera and Geet and how they balance each other. This will definitely help Geet in becoming confident and develop a positive outlook towards life, and hopefully she will indirectly act as a catalyst in breathing a new life into Meera and Rama's marriage.

I can see Sameera and Geet becoming good friends too. At least I hope they do. She seems like a nice person and Geet could use some true friends who can push her out of her shell and make her realize that there is more to life.

I feel terrible for Naintara. Dev may not be capable of understanding her pain since he is not on the receiving end, but it has been a few years that he is aware of what his wife has to go through, his mother's treatment and the society. I can only hope that he realizes it before Naintara breaks completely.

Wonder how Geet would react to Maan's response to her question. Waiting eagerly. Do continue soon.

Anjali60 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Early waiting for next part.

pls pls update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Hope all is well on your side

anxiously waiting for an update

geetforeverlove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Nivi. How are you? I am just so hooked with this novel. I know you're struggling with your health..but since 5yrs i have been an ardent reader of hazaaron khwaahishein...

Please take care .

Call me desperate but any chance of an update soon?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hello Nivi, can you post the next chapter?

geetforeverlove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nivi. Please give us a new year gift. Please please give us an update

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Happy New Year Nivi and family

Anjali60 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi Nivi, happy new year..

hope you are doing well..

pls pls update soon..

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjali60

hi Nivi, happy new year..

hope you are doing well..

pls pls update soon..

Hi Anjali. Happy New Year to you too. Will try and update soon.