Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cartoon.Buff thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Commelina

Hi. Thank you for caring.🤗

The last few months were really hard on me as I was struggling with ill health. Making doctor visits, stressing when my condition wasn't improving. The stress and anxiety only added to it. I was so depressed because of it that I couldn't concentrate on anything else. It was like everything for me had come to stand-still. It's funny how we take health for granted. I haven't recovered fully for it's a long road ahead (disciplined life, proper meals and plenty of water, exercise and eight hours of sleep) but I feel better than before.

How are you and your family?

Good to know that you are recovering.

Yes, we tend to ignore our health amidst everything else thinking our body can take it all, especially when we are still young. Take proper care of yourself. Hope you get well real soon.

I am doing good. Going home for Diwali. Although it won't be the same this year, will get to be with my family.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

wow.... thank you... waiting

Anjali60 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Egarly waiting...

Wish you a very happy Diwali...Good health and prosperity...Take care if your health

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow! I always wait for your updates and you have given us a nice long and beautifully written update. It makes the wait all the more worthwhile. I hope you are feeling much better now and wishing you good health. You are right, without our health we are nothing and sometimes in life’s busy schedule we overlook what is most important.

Coming to this story, i’m glad that Maan is feeling so restless. He is in love with her but just can’t seem to accept it, but we are seeing his resolve weakening each time. I love their squabbles. It is a joy to read. I’m always in Geet’s corner as I sympathise with her. Maan can be indifferent and hurtful but then he wouldn’t be the Maan we know if he didn’t have the arrogance.

Looking forward to the next update and thank you for this one.

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

New Chapter

Happy Diwali to all of you!

Edited by Commelina - 3 years ago
Commelina thumbnail

Originally posted by: simranDi

Wow! I always wait for your updates and you have given us a nice long and beautifully written update. It makes the wait all the more worthwhile. I hope you are feeling much better now and wishing you good health. You are right, without our health we are nothing and sometimes in life’s busy schedule we overlook what is most important.

Coming to this story, i’m glad that Maan is feeling so restless. He is in love with her but just can’t seem to accept it, but we are seeing his resolve weakening each time. I love their squabbles. It is a joy to read. I’m always in Geet’s corner as I sympathise with her. Maan can be indifferent and hurtful but then he wouldn’t be the Maan we know if he didn’t have the arrogance.

Looking forward to the next update and thank you for this one.

Hi Simran. Thank you for your beautiful words. I am really grateful to readers like you who are willing to wait despite my irregularities.

Happy Diwali. Wishing all the health and prosperity.

Commelina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shonameet

Hi nivi

Good to see you back. Wish you a speedy recovery. Take care.

We all tend to take our health issues very lightly until it becomes huge. But it's better late than never. Between everything else important in life, our health should be of utmost priority first, without it we can't do anything else properly.

Happy & healthy body would help to have happy & healthy mind, which would in turn lead to a more positive view towards life.

Missed you & HKA. All the best. Come back soon to writing.

Hi Shona. How are you? So good to see you here.

Agree with you on each point. Health should be a priority because without it we are nothing.

Happy Diwali.

ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy and Prosperous Diwali to you too.

Just loved the update.

Jealousy is a form of love. Both of them experiencing and sensing their feelings towards each other.

Slowly but surely they are falling for each other.

Geet wants to look good for Maan. She is making friends with Meera.

Hope Geet understands Maans hint.

Please continue.

Cartoon.Buff thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Diwali to you and your family!!!

Yayy, new chapter!! Will read and comment soon.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Nivi... Happy Diwali to you and your family!

shall read the update and comment