Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

pls tell me where did i lose it?😭

Can we search it together ...awww Miss kawaii I'm missing you so much because my phone is not working properly I am unable to contact with you hope you see this if you come some of these days

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My last comment is 8 months ago clearly behind quite a few

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ch 89 and 90 updated.

Links

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both chapters were a joy to read. Thank you so much! Maan is doing all the things a perfect husband would do, so he obviously has feelings for her but he is reluctant to take the relationship further. Perhaps he is finding it hard to control his feelings now and hence is trying to distance himself from her.

Geet is already so insecure and now feeling that she is a failure in the subject she had studied in the past is not going to help her self esteem. She already feels like a failure in many other aspects of her life. Let's see how she overcomes these challenges.

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part.. geet jumped inbetween the class n was not able answer correctly… It must have been embarrassing for her…
Why maan started using sofas n chair… They used to share bed from beginning than what happened now… Love their growing connection… They are opening up to eachother…

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Aww the first chapter was a pure bliss to read. They are getting so close and intimate with each other. Maan must have been definitely affected to sleep in the same bed n Geet being naive is unable to figure out the reason for it. I’m waiting for Sameera’s visit.

Geet meets Meera again, bonding with her and family but it has again ended bitterly for her. She is very under confident & is only getting more n more chances to blame herself every other day.

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Woww You updated.. Will Finish Of all The remaining Parts Tomorrow and Will Comment .... Caught up with my work

maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update, loved maneets cute pillow fight and I think maan is getting attracted to geet and also getting physically affected by her. And when geet avoided them after they were disturbed from their almost kiss, he thought to control himself and he is avoiding to sleep on the same bed as her. Nice second part probably geet had a bookish knowledge and not practical knowledge. probably She will realise and try to add practicality to her knowledge and excel in her career

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved both the chapters

seriously I am

Also thinking like geet. Why is maan avoiding their bed or thatcher sleeping with her in the same bed. He does not mind sitting with her next to her and taking away or rather arguing teasing away but sleeping no hmmmm

Did something happen when she was sick !!!!

ao loves their banter till geet states feeling insecure again. I am sure that was not maans intention hmmm who is this sameera. Is she going to cause problems or trigger their closeness!!

geet probably for the first time Ventures to her neighbors chatting away talking till she blurts out the wrong answer and is not able to reply properly too. She feels terrible. Wonder what she will dim when She ones back home

hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jab sab theek nahi hota toh chothi se chrez bhi aur andhere ke aur dhakelthi hai ...geet is suffering from low confidence ...when she was just trying to gather all broken things one small incident had agn pushed her towards self loathing ...May be I felt she was also hurt for comment made by maan on her cooking skills ..things were looking positive in last update but agn thrown ...though ma'am is compassionate towards geet but sometimes I feel ki he did not understood geet insecurities....

Going grt ..hope geet will share her apphrensions to maan ...