Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Watched the current episode after skipping some 2/3. I cannot believe its actually Aziz Mirza Such a contented and pur sakoon murderer for four πŸ˜† :@
this story is way too stupid for my interest
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Story isn't stupid. In fact i think this is the only horror show of current so many years which has a good story line/base story and managed to pull off the suspense till almost the end. I guess we have only two episodes more now if they do not drag. The episodes before this one, my mom was saying they wasted 2/3 episodes just for the sake of dragging other wise its has been all good.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

My family has started hating neelo nowadays cause shez doin alot of bak bak lately πŸ₯±whining & speaking way too much .

Thats what my mother was saying.
Felt pity for her in this episode when she was about to kill Rameez and amma stops her from doing so saying he is innocent. The way she cried out of helplessness of being killed like that was saddening :( They all were nice people and killed brutally by bd-tameez mirza :/
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
what is interesting about a woman who gets killed comes back as a ghost to destroy everyone even innocent people :S
ths ghost isnt even scary...she looks funny
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what is interesting about a woman who gets killed comes back as a ghost to destroy everyone even innocent people :S

what else can you expect from a ghost? ghosts have their own minds, they don't differantee between good or bad humans!πŸ˜†
ths ghost isnt even scary...she looks funny

I just watched few episodes , so can't comment on this. I am not a fan of horror shows or movies. muslims shouldn't believe in ghosts or reincreation stories!πŸ˜ƒ
I like horror shows but they should have a good plot too...this one is ridiculous πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

What is so interesting about watching horror shows and not being able to go to bathroom in the midnight!πŸ˜’
Thats why i watch them in day time πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Thats why i watch them in day time πŸ˜†

I can't get scared in daytime. I feel secured.πŸ˜†