Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
exactly.. i always had a doubt on this abba for being adament that this is his house he wont leave..
he is the big kamina in the show for making his daughter go through this.. tasha was the one who killed the officer and rameez is arrested for it.. becharay..

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dayen wants to fulfill her wild dreams with her past-husband-to-be through Tasha πŸ˜†
The show has got some real good story line on a serious note. Liking it.
im enjoying this show now
its a good timepass but i still dont find it scary πŸ˜†
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like this show but neelo is becoming that cousin (phuppo ki beti) who come in summer vacations and thn never leaves πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
seriously in the last episode Shakir was like "Neelo tm us waqt yahan kya kar rahi ho?" when she asked him to leave...he was like cool cool whatever em gonna leave...u stay here with tasha...u girls have fun 🀣
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Popo.

I really like this show but neelo is becoming that cousin (phuppo ki beti) who come in summer vacations and thn never leaves πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
seriously in the last episode Shakir was like "Neelo tm us waqt yahan kya kar rahi ho?" when she asked him to leave...he was like cool cool whatever em gonna leave...u stay here with tasha...u girls have fun 🀣

She is not phupho ki beti but actually phuppho .
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Deffo not scary but loving all the characters. Interesting to see how they prove tasha innocent
I only like Tasha and her bhabhi πŸ˜†
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Only three epis left & still mysometimes the whole epi is a bore.Adnan's entry was anticipated to add spice but he made it boring .Also he has some past mystry too.

Neelo is getting funnier day by day.Sautan fights ,her expressions & her name callings & romance talks. 🀣

Rameez to bas khapta hi rehta & tasha is a jhalli πŸ˜†

Abba ji police se mazaak raat krny lgy as usual lekin ab to tasha pr case bn chuka ha budhwa jee. πŸ₯±

Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I only like Tasha and her bhabhi πŸ˜†

bechari bhabhi πŸ˜†she is always doin house hold work & taking care of kids.Comb bhi nai naseeb hti usko🀣