Bunch of drama queens!

ridaa98 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone. I've been following Nimki mukhiya from the start like you guys and have been a silent reader here. Recently made an account so I could communicate with you.

Now I would like to begin with... are all of you depressed in life? Because reading your posts sure makes it seem like it. The only thing you do is complain and whine, all the time! Don't you get tired??? You try a serial and watch maybe 20 episodes, if you don't like it then leave it! How hard can that be? You seriously make it sound as if nimki mukhiya is happening in real life and you can see babbu and abhimanyu every day. STOP whining. Are you 5 year old girls???

It's getting tiring to read in this forum cause none of you ever say anything remotely smart. As for abhimanyu, you guys love his little bum so much. He's almost double the age of Nimki in real life, he looks nothing like a hero yet you all worship him? I liked his character from the beginning but then suddenly he started crying for nimki??? Out of nowhere? I'm not saying babbu is a good actor, he is the weakest link in the show but seriously most of them are acting flawlessly so the makers really only have to fix babbu's acting, how is it the actor's fault? You keep dissing his appearance while from looks he is more appropriate for nimki as well as he does look better than indraneil.

Now to the other part. You keep saying nimki is besharam? Okay. For the first time in a long while we have a heroine that isn't all about making everyone happy, making sacrifices and all that. Yes she is stupid but her character is waiting for growth! She is not an ishita from yhm or a naira from yrkkh. That doesnt make her besharam, she is modern and she is breaking the rules that we are forcing upon women.

I have one thing to say to all of you, jab serial se bande ki tabiyat hi kharaab hojaye toh woh serial chod de na chahiye. Serial hum tafree ki liye dekhte hai, tabiyat kharaab karne ki liye nahi.

If it's itching so bad for you then leave the show and make a bdo fan club somewhere. This show is about nimki, a young girl aspiring to be mukhiya while she needs to grow. How can she take care of alina when she has said her younger sister is like her own mother?? If anything she is just putting herself in alina's position and becoming a friend. She doesn't have to marry bdo for that. She doesn't have to marry bdo either but that is important because tettar's family are supposed to realize that racism with other casts are wrong.

And if babbu is not a hero then so isn't arnav singh raizada from one of the most famous serials ever in india, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. He pushed khushi down the balcony of his office, he did a lot of cruel things. But he was shown to love his sister deeply like babbu loves his mother (and family). Grow up people!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You are a new member so read the rules before posting.

1) Comparison is not allowed

2) Dont discuss other shows and their characters

3) Moral policing is not allowed

4) You are not suppose to discuss other members.

By the way, use your own logic and dont read those posts which make you tired. Why is it difficult to ignore it? . No one is obliged to make you happy.IF allows AT, make one and be happy about all the good things about Nimki, Baboo and the show. It acts like a fan club.

You got to grow up first yourself.I  dont complain because I am a 5 year old but because I am a consumer and entertainment is a business. I write because its an open forum. I have one thing to say to you. Use your time to discuss the show and not the fellow members. Your opinion is not important otherwise.
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ridaa98

Hello everyone. I've been following Nimki mukhiya from the start like you guys and have been a silent reader here. Recently made an account so I could communicate with you.

Now I would like to begin with... are all of you depressed in life? Because reading your posts sure makes it seem like it. The only thing you do is complain and whine, all the time! Don't you get tired??? You try a serial and watch maybe 20 episodes, if you don't like it then leave it! How hard can that be? You seriously make it sound as if nimki mukhiya is happening in real life and you can see babbu and abhimanyu every day. STOP whining. Are you 5 year old girls???

It's getting tiring to read in this forum cause none of you ever say anything remotely smart. As for abhimanyu, you guys love his little bum so much. He's almost double the age of Nimki in real life, he looks nothing like a hero yet you all worship him? I liked his character from the beginning but then suddenly he started crying for nimki??? Out of nowhere? I'm not saying babbu is a good actor, he is the weakest link in the show but seriously most of them are acting flawlessly so the makers really only have to fix babbu's acting, how is it the actor's fault? You keep dissing his appearance while from looks he is more appropriate for nimki as well as he does look better than indraneil.

Now to the other part. You keep saying nimki is besharam? Okay. For the first time in a long while we have a heroine that isn't all about making everyone happy, making sacrifices and all that. Yes she is stupid but her character is waiting for growth! She is not an ishita from yhm or a naira from yrkkh. That doesnt make her besharam, she is modern and she is breaking the rules that we are forcing upon women.

I have one thing to say to all of you, jab serial se bande ki tabiyat hi kharaab hojaye toh woh serial chod de na chahiye. Serial hum tafree ki liye dekhte hai, tabiyat kharaab karne ki liye nahi.

If it's itching so bad for you then leave the show and make a bdo fan club somewhere. This show is about nimki, a young girl aspiring to be mukhiya while she needs to grow. How can she take care of alina when she has said her younger sister is like her own mother?? If anything she is just putting herself in alina's position and becoming a friend. She doesn't have to marry bdo for that. She doesn't have to marry bdo either but that is important because tettar's family are supposed to realize that racism with other casts are wrong.

And if babbu is not a hero then so isn't arnav singh raizada from one of the most famous serials ever in india, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. He pushed khushi down the balcony of his office, he did a lot of cruel things. But he was shown to love his sister deeply like babbu loves his mother (and family). Grow up people!

I agree with you on all the points you made about the lead and her characterisation.It's so refreshing to see a lead who is so not MISS GOODY TWO SHOES.
She cares for people around her in her own way and helps them in her own way but she's not into sacrificing her happiness so she tries to find a way to solve the problem.The solutions may sound crazy but she has her heart in the right place.
Agree with you that she cannot be termed shameless. She is crazy about that Babbo and she doesn't feel the need to hide it. It's not like she pursued her object of affection.She was living her life doing her own thing when marriage proposal with Babbo came her way.
We may not agree with her taste in men.She may be stupid but don't think she's a shameless creature.
Don't know about other shows which you mentioned since I haven't seen those shows.
Babbo and Nimki both have scope for growth in character.

As for the opinions expressed by the members of this forum this is a free forum and if they want to whine it's their wish.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You firstly read the forum discussions and then decided to make a post so you made an account... means you was interested with what we were writing...

Instead of making an account to ask us to leave the show when you was not happy with us liking Abhimanyu you could have done the honour yourself as it seems you are very wise and intelligent.

We are not 5 years we are 2-3 years old girls.

The same goes to the supposed new member but with a fake id make a Babbu fan club and see how many join you...i do appreciate, you are a new member but know there's a fan club here on the forum and what goes on..share your experience...

Now if most of us join the fan club and don't come on the forum you'll be alone on the forum calling Babbu name.

If we are not liking a character for his acting and her behaviour we have the right to say it (I-F is an open forum) as you said it to us members who are real to leave the show as you not liking our negative comments for Babbu.

By the way I reported you, because you don't have the right to ask us to leave the forum...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
I like your title "Bunch of drama queens" you got it right.
you see when you are not liking us this forced you to say it the same goes to us when we bunch of drama queens are not liking Babbu we are forced to say it.πŸ˜›

At least we are discussing the characters but not like you insulting true members.

You said the producers need to fix the acting skill of Babbu he's a real person not a wind up toy where the director will wind the key and here you go he's expression will change all of a sudden.
We do pay for the channel Star Bharat so we have the right to express what we wish to watch through this forum.

sandhyanu--1995 thumbnail
Please don't compare babbu as hero to other shows heros.. πŸ˜’modern hone ka matlab yeh nhi hai besharm ho jye koi aur wo bhi serial ki heroine... not fair. If we are make Fandom of bdo then many person joined it but muge nhi lgta ki babbu ke liye aisa hoga..doubt h to try it.visit other social sites of nimki mukhiya u will get your answer what viewers want. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion, personal comments should always be avoided. Counter with logic and reasoning not with abuse. When you have to abuse someone it means you know you cannot win by legal means. It shows how frustrated you yourself are and clearly people's alternate view affects you.Yes, the show is not real but the social media is also a virtual world. Like the show, the social media too should not affect you. One should never think he or she is being remotely smart in writing long posts criticising the people who dont think or believe in their smart ideology. 

Lets get back to the topic.

I want to start with this.

BDO fan club '

Lol, thats what we were doing here. Thats what made you tired.πŸ˜†

' Nimki is modern'

First I need to know what modern means here. If it means wearing new design suits and using modern technology then I have nothing to add here but if it means that she is breaking stereotypes then she is not. She is infact  more old fashioned than most of the other FLs. She is educated woman who had ample of opportunities in her life. Yet for her women empowerment is about getting married to rich men. She is a bad example of a modern woman.

' Nimki is  breaking rules imposed upon the women'

I dont know why we are discussing gender inequality or societal norms here. Every society works in a certain way. Even the most developed civilization demands proper etiquette and mannerisms and it applies to all men and women. If anyone fails to remain in a society must a saint or a demon. She manipulates, she lies, she is a motor mouth, she doesnt care that Anaro wants to avoid her physical contact. Anaro pushed her away and she was yet smiling. They had abducted her and she behaved as if she was an invitee. She knows Tunne loves her and yet she uses him.  Yes, she is not a tyag ki murti but she is not a heroine either. What hurts her fans so much? She has no morals or ethics so thats the way we treat her.

' Indraneil is double aged'

Such a ridiculous argument. It isnt the first time and definitely not the last time when such couples were introduced in TV and movies.

' Its not his fault'

Whose fault it is then? If an actor is poor its always his fault.

' Babbboo's looks'

I don't think anyone said he was bad looking. Its his poor acting, villainous characterisation and bad dressing sense that has been criticised.

People have their own choices. I find Abhimanyu better and I am not answerable to anyone.

' Abhimanyu doesnt look like a hero'

How else does anyone look like a hero. A hero is someone who has heroic qualities.

' Mahua is like her mother'

If its true then she needs proper psychological counselling but what I have understood from the conversation is that Mahua is very much like their mother. She is a reflection of her mother.

' Babbo is more appropriate for Nimki'

A man who hates her and never intended to marry her, took a bath because she touched him is appropriate because he looks nice with Nimki. I am speechless.

what you have conveniently missed is that we are okay Nimki choosing just any other guy from Tunne to BDO to any new character except Babboo Singh and thats something we have discussed like million times before. I would have happily accepted the same Babbo singh if it was a real love story. Nimki doesn't care to hear ILove you from Babboo or even secretly meet him. He doesn't even want to talk to her and she believes he is shying. She likes him because he is a haveli wala and not because she actually loves him.This actually is the problem.

Baboo should be in jail. He doesn't need a wife for hriday parivartan.

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
ridaa98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

You firstly read the forum discussions and then decided to make a post so you made an account... means you was interested with what we were writing...

Instead of making an account to ask us to leave the show when you was not happy with us liking Abhimanyu you could have done the honour yourself as it seems you are very wise and intelligent.

We are not 5 years we are 2-3 years old girls.

The same goes to the supposed new member but with a fake id make a Babbu fan club and see how many join you...i do appreciate, you are a new member but know there's a fan club here on the forum and what goes on..share your experience...

Now if most of us join the fan club and don't come on the forum you'll be alone on the forum calling Babbu name.

If we are not liking a character for his acting and her behaviour we have the right to say it (I-F is an open forum) as you said it to us members who are real to leave the show as you not liking our negative comments for Babbu.

By the way I reported you, because you don't have the right to ask us to leave the forum...

I did not join because of you. I watch other shows as well so it was time to do that so I can join the discussion. Yes I did think I could finally write something to you and I succeeded, and im not moved in the slightest by your answers. All you do is whine. I dont really care what you think of me but i wanted to show you how others see all of you :) yes I can see that you are 2-3 year old girls. My id isnt fake and even if it was, where is the harm in staying safe? I'm actually using my real name. And I did nowhere in my post ask any of you to CHANGE your opinions, I simply told you mine! Later, whiners!
ridaa98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

You are a new member so read the rules before posting.

1) Comparison is not allowed

2) Dont discuss other shows and their characters

3) Moral policing is not allowed

4) You are not suppose to discuss other members.

By the way, use your own logic and dont read those posts which make you tired. Why is it difficult to ignore it? . No one is obliged to make you happy.IF allows AT, make one and be happy about all the good things about Nimki, Baboo and the show. It acts like a fan club.

You got to grow up first yourself.I dont complain because I am a 5 year old but because I am a consumer and entertainment is a business. I write because its an open forum. I have one thing to say to you. Use your time to discuss the show and not the fellow members. Your opinion is not important otherwise.

None of you follow the so called rules? And i am using my own logic and not complaining like a child about everything. If you're a consumer and you're displeased with how the show is progressing then you leave it, its simple. However, I was not forcing any of you to change your opinions. I'm only telling you how I am seeing your negative posts. You dont have to reply, care or anything but obviously I got to you...later πŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
you are talking about ishita and Naira these two leading ladies are part of Starplus so I think you do watch starplus you forgot the show dil sambhal jaa zara this is where an old man marries a young girl in her 20's.
Nimki the little girl I think she must be younger than Alina...yes in this way i agree with you that Abhimanyu looks too old for Nimki.
Now coming to Babboo in my eyes in my opinion he has not that hero charisma to attract at once so what should I do??