Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridaa98 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The fighting queen the Babboo fan no one is flattered i so like it that
you admitted you like Babboo and so we must leave the show because you
need to watch him alone 😉good don't worry in few days you'll be here with your few friends...alone alone.😉

You're not really understanding anything I say you just want to make me into a babbu fan because you think I am one. Even if i was? If you can like bdo then i can like whoever thats not even what this was about. My post wasnt to defend babbu it was to tell you guys how your post are interpreted. I dont know what more ways I could explain this in. Perhaps another language? Do you guys speak spanish? Swedish maybe??
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaa98

I actually like this post. But I really think you all should stop getting offended 😆 And I am, as you, entitled to my opinions about other poster's views!

Do yourself a favour and learn basic English. That will enable you to read and interpret other people's posts. You could the rules and interpret them properly too.
You are entitled to views of whatever kind as long it is about the show. Its not rocket science to understand what exactly was wrong with your post. Dont say you learnt from others because all other Babboo, Nimki, Abhimanyu fans have neverr called names to others.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

You're not really understanding anything I say you just want to make me into a babbu fan because you think I am one. Even if i was? If you can like bdo then i can like whoever thats not even what this was about. My post wasnt to defend babbu it was to tell you guys how your post are interpreted. I dont know what more ways I could explain this in. Perhaps another language? Do you guys speak spanish? Swedish maybe??

I was born in Italy so I'm Italian
If you are not Babbu fan then what's your problem with us whining , scolding grumbling and so on what's your problem why you made  this posts if you was not fine with us you could have avoided our posts completely and read those posts which you like but seemed like you was reading our posts that's why you are so angry which compelled you to make an account still you are saying you are not his fan then what's your problem??
Do you think your post will stop us from complaining about Babboo and start liking him...
I don't know for others But for me A BIG NO.Each of us here our own pov.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Whatever you wanted to say you have the right, but why did you used such a harsh, foul language
if we are liking an actor do you think we are watching his bum something stated by you is this correct in your point of view??
I can tell you we are only appreciating him with the female lead and nothing else.
We never like Baboo but never insulted the character we only say he has a poor acting with no expression at all if in our pov he's like that what do you want us to say??
ridaa98 thumbnail

Whatever you wanted to say you have the right, but why did you used such a harsh, foul language
if we are liking an actor do you think we are watching his bum something stated by you is this correct in your point of view??
I can tell you we are only appreciating him with the female lead and nothing else.
We never like Baboo but never insulted the character we only say he has a poor acting with no expression at all if in our pov he's like that what do you want us to say??

I love how all of you are acting like angels suddenly. I've been reading your posts quite long.
ridaa98 thumbnail

I was born in Italy so I'm Italian
If you are not Babbu fan then what's your problem with us whining , scolding grumbling and so on what's your problem why you made this posts if you was not fine with us you could have avoided our posts completely and read those posts which you like but seemed like you was reading our posts that's why you are so angry which compelled you to make an account still you are saying you are not his fan then what's your problem??
Do you think your post will stop us from complaining about Babboo and start liking him...
I don't know for others But for me A BIG NO.Each of us here our own pov.

Oh my god, yaar. I was annoyed by your constant whining about every day! It was not only about babbu but all of you are as if stuck on that. What if i was a fan, what would even be the problem? Do you think I am phased by you?? You guys are still whining and getting offended for nothing
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
If you do understand better than us then why are you not taking the first step to stop all this complain now you are complaining...
Except from you in this thread no one used a foul language ... If you don't believe read your post well.
Now if you see us like angels so we are thank you.
ridaa98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Do yourself a favour and learn basic English. That will enable you to read and interpret other people's posts. You could the rules and interpret them properly too.

You are entitled to views of whatever kind as long it is about the show. Its not rocket science to understand what exactly was wrong with your post. Dont say you learnt from others because all other Babboo, Nimki, Abhimanyu fans have neverr called names to others.

Oh okay. You are going to teach me english now. You are using my words in your comment, it is not rocket science to understand what was wrong with my post. NOTHING was wrong with it. I dont know what's wrong with you or that you have gotten against me simply because I dont like bdo. Actually it was more your posts that made me start to dislike him. "Has never called names" yes you have in previous posts when you called people who like babbu/nimki pairing stupid. Dood ke dhule na bano. You all have simply gone against me for calling each and one of you out for being immature. You are spreading negativity all the time. This is not a forum for nimki, its for complaining! No other forum has this problem, so obviously there isnt anything wrong with me, it has to be you.

Its funny, you guys think you are "scaring" me away. I made the post knowing that I havent written anything wrong. I did not force you, didnt insult you nor did I make you guys jump me just because I dont share the same opinions. But I wont back away guys, im still here because I didnt insult anyone I made a post which I have right to do! 😉
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Hello everyone. I've been following Nimki mukhiya from the start like you guys and have been a silent reader here. Recently made an account so I could communicate with you.

Now I would like to begin with... are all of you depressed in life? Because reading your posts sure makes it seem like it. The only thing you do is complain and whine, all the time! Don't you get tired??? You try a serial and watch maybe 20 episodes, if you don't like it then leave it! How hard can that be? You seriously make it sound as if nimki mukhiya is happening in real life and you can see babbu and abhimanyu every day. STOP whining. Are you 5 year old girls???

It's getting tiring to read in this forum cause none of you ever say anything remotely smart. As for abhimanyu, you guys love his little bum so much. He's almost double the age of Nimki in real life, he looks nothing like a hero yet you all worship him? I liked his character from the beginning but then suddenly he started crying for nimki??? Out of nowhere? I'm not saying babbu is a good actor, he is the weakest link in the show but seriously most of them are acting flawlessly so the makers really only have to fix babbu's acting, how is it the actor's fault? You keep dissing his appearance while from looks he is more appropriate for nimki as well as he does look better than indraneil.

Now to the other part. You keep saying nimki is besharam? Okay. For the first time in a long while we have a heroine that isn't all about making everyone happy, making sacrifices and all that. Yes she is stupid but her character is waiting for growth! She is not an ishita from yhm or a naira from yrkkh. That doesnt make her besharam, she is modern and she is breaking the rules that we are forcing upon women.

I have one thing to say to all of you, jab serial se bande ki tabiyat hi kharaab hojaye toh woh serial chod de na chahiye. Serial hum tafree ki liye dekhte hai, tabiyat kharaab karne ki liye nahi.

If it's itching so bad for you then leave the show and make a bdo fan club somewhere. This show is about nimki, a young girl aspiring to be mukhiya while she needs to grow. How can she take care of alina when she has said her younger sister is like her own mother?? If anything she is just putting herself in alina's position and becoming a friend. She doesn't have to marry bdo for that. She doesn't have to marry bdo either but that is important because tettar's family are supposed to realize that racism with other casts are wrong.

And if babbu is not a hero then so isn't arnav singh raizada from one of the most famous serials ever in india, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. He pushed khushi down the balcony of his office, he did a lot of cruel things. But he was shown to love his sister deeply like babbu loves his mother (and family). Grow up people!

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team