nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Quiet night and beautiful dreams
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Here are few words and meanings from the written updates which Branka could not make sense of as it is in Hindi!

Sabha means formal meeting, here, called by the king. Vansh means family or clan. Bhoj from Guru kul means holy or blessed food from Guru Kul where students or warriors reside. Yudh bandhi means war prisoner. Kaal means time, in this context, it means destined time. Yuvraj means crown Prince. Hope this is of some help to our ex yu girls.😊

Happy to know that Padma is enjoying at the wedding!

Thank you Madi for the links on Prats and the walk down memory's lane!

Have a good day everyone!

Thanksgiving Quote | Give Thanks | For more #vintage #thanksgiving #posters visit my Vintage Thanksgiving board. Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends, have a great day.πŸ€—
Related image
Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi Nado , you must be sleeping like this now -- good morning to our cute friend.πŸ€—
Image result for life quotes with flowers images
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Evening Rainboe friends😊

Hope everyone are doing well.

At present participating in marriage celebrations. Will come later in night.

Hi Padma, very happy for you , enjoy the celebrations.πŸ€— 
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good afternoon dear friends πŸ€—

I'm glad that you like those stone paintings...As long as I remember me and my brother always collected little sea-washed stones during our Summer vaccations at sea (later on my girls did the same) I used to paint some as well, and put them at my book-shelves together with those painted by my girls...Those paintings that I found on Pinterset gave me some ideas, so I'll do that for sure during this cold Winter day (here the snow is falling)...I read there by those pins that one person is collecting that little stones, paint them and write some short Quotes on them, and than take them and leave on various places all around his town, for people to find it...Isn't that great...Can you imagine that you walk and find some stone that was waited there on your path,  just for you...Just love that idea! πŸ‘

You have been thinking of where to get the best strains as well as concentrates and edibles? place your order here to get it shipped within 48 hours max.No Card needed.Every transaction with us is discreet .More info add me up. Text or call +1(540) 602 5928 tompattinson8@gmail.com

Heart Shaped rock formation at the the River of Five Colors in Columbia.

Branka our dreamy fairy , childhood memories are such like --whenever we want, will bloom in our heart to bring a fruitful smile on our face .
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Here are few words and meanings from the written updates which Branka could not make sense of as it is in Hindi!

Sabha means formal meeting, here, called by the king. Vansh means family or clan. Bhoj from Guru kul means holy or blessed food from Guru Kul where students or warriors reside. Yudh bandhi means war prisoner. Kaal means time, in this context, it means destined time. Yuvraj means crown Prince. Hope this is of some help to our ex yu girls.😊

Happy to know that Padma is enjoying at the wedding!

Thank you Madi for the links on Prats and the walk down memory's lane!

Have a good day everyone!

Thanksgiving Quote | Give Thanks | For more #vintage #thanksgiving #posters visit my Vintage Thanksgiving board. Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving.

Good morning Vibha , have a great day.πŸ€— 
Related image
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

"Posebni ljudi

Samo posebni ljudi mogu dotaknuti coveka blizinom. 
Jer, oni ne traze paznju.
Takvi su, posebni i tihi.
Ne treba im visina da bi se videli.
Imaju oni u svom srcu
i nebo i mesec i zvezde."

"Special people

Only special people can touch a person close by.
Because they do not seek attention.
They are, special and quiet.
They do not need a height to see.
They have  in his hearts
and the sky and the moon and the stars."

Very beautiful sentiments!πŸ‘
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Branka our dreamy fairy , childhood memories are such like --whenever we want, will bloom in our heart to bring a fruitful smile on our face .

Related image

Madi, you manage doing these words so well, looks like you are back in your elements!😊

Branka, love this concept of writing on stones and keeping for people, wish I would be lucky to encounter these one day!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Nado,  love that poem with full of emotional sentiments.πŸ€—
Vibha , when is you Madi normal?πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Thank you .πŸ€— 

Related image Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago