Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes...i think no pair gets repeated...
But v cannot see any other in their place either...
So sad... cn is like once in a lifetime
JanakNandini thumbnail
How do you say left to viewers choice.. ?  
Nandini herself says that how can i become preg while chandra is sure about it...
Helena says its jadi bhooti that made nandini nauseous...

Who to trust. .but my instinct goes to cgm and our nandini is always bholi murkh
JanakNandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandinisharmaa

Malay was wasted . Makers love for Greeks just ruined the show . VILLAINA and her over the top nonsense talks .Can never forget that DUCK talks πŸ˜†
CN child was dream of all . Tuough makeres at end kept it open and left it to imagination of viewers .
Yes , makers might have planned something else regarding child track but due to pressure they bought big leap and it did not work πŸ˜†

At last moora Apama vanished...
Villana suits her...omg I had to vehemently hate her character afterleap...
See she never repented...
Just escaped after doing crimes...
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

How do you say left to viewers choice.. ?  

Nandini herself says that how can i become preg while chandra is sure about it...
Helena says its jadi bhooti that made nandini nauseous...

Who to trust. .but my instinct goes to cgm and our nandini is always bholi murkh

CN after they got united (leap) and after confessiong love for nth time also  πŸ˜†were in normal hubby wife relatiosnship and thats why C was very happywhen he got to know N is expecting . Remeber initial scene when family mistook N vomiting as pregnancy (Durdhara spreads news to whole palace  πŸ˜†) it was C who first asked to N how can she be preg when they never had phsycial relation(though they were in love already then)  but in this case he was sure .It was made to understand viewers and N being women will be obviosly knowing symptoms better than C ( her dates also ) so she was doubtful, sure , confused  πŸ˜†  and VILLAINA entred and burst C bubble 😑 
JanakNandini thumbnail
Nandini ... omg ... i am spellbounded by your reply...
Yes correct now i remember...so I too assume yhat Nandini is indeed preg and Helena jadi bhooti never worked.remember dasi never got nauseous when she was in the room along with nandini...?

May be later when Helena settled in greece will break the vase nth time knowing about cn children.. now it makes sense...
N_sharmaa thumbnail

At last moora Apama vanished...
Villana suits her...omg I had to vehemently hate her character afterleap...
See she never repented...
Just escaped after doing crimes...

They made Moora also witch later 😑 and sparing Apama again and again was worst πŸ˜‘ and day when Chandra said we have to forgive or hide from BIndusara that Apama was killer for sake of family unity and made N scapegoat  was the day when downfall of CN started 😑 

VILLAINA😑  and her joker kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  were not even FF worthy
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Nandini ... omg ... i am spellbounded by your reply...

Yes correct now i remember...so I too assume yhat Nandini is indeed preg and Helena jadi bhooti never worked.remember dasi never got nauseous when she was in the room along with nandini...?

May be later when Helena settled in greece will break the vase nth time knowing about cn children.. now it makes sense...

Then what do you think lion C will leave  deer N πŸ˜‰? and even  when VILLAINA was around he never left even tiny chance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•  and meeting N after years made him so colorful again and full of joshπŸ˜† even those phuski jadi bhooti have not worked  πŸ˜† 
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Avantika which shows are you watching now ? 
JanakNandini thumbnail
Even malthi and madav had a child... that too many years before nandini became preg..
I could not still understand how can they(sp) say suddenly out of blue that Nandini'sa fictional character..thats why makers were forced to bring separation of cn...
Secondly dadi madav malthi chaya and adonis etc existence also is not historically proved... why such injustice agsinst nandini???
 That's why cn fell ...now karma hits them back...
JanakNandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandinisharmaa

Avantika which shows are you watching now ? 

Hi no nandini...
Iam not watching anything now!How about you?any new one?