CN episode discussion thread epi 29

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant
17th November 2016
Chanakya walks to Nandini but she rushes away. Durdhara and Chandra are announced husband and wife. Padmanand to Nandini you shouldn't have done it,I was so worried for you,Nandini says I'm fine,but the news is Chandra is getting married again for political help,padmanand says anyways he has lost twice and he will lose this time too,Amartya says but this time I think we should change our plans,because I can see that this time the war will be on next level.

Helena says to durdhara, you have helped Chandra and our army but he is mine,durdhara says Chandra is yours we are just friends, trust me,Helena says that will be great and leaves. Maids dressed durdhara and make her sit in bed like a bride,Chandra walks in and maid leaves and thinks what will I do now,and walks to durdhara and sits beside her,he asks why are you sitting like this,durdhara says maid said me like this,Chandra says remove your dupatta from your face, I can't see you and talk to you like this,durdhara removes her dupatta from her face and gives Chandra milk, Chandra says why are you behaving like this,she says you are my husband now and I'm asked to behave with you like this now,Chandra says ok and says do me a favour you go up sleep I will come later.

Durdhara says as you say,Chandra says enough stop behaving like this, you are my friend,durdhara says everyone asked me to behave like this, I don't know what to do,Chandra says why did you marry me,durdhara panics and starts talking, Chandra says calm down,sit down, you are my friend and always will be please don't behave like this, we don't need to change our relation and the way of behaving each other.durdhara says it's such a relief, Chandra says come lets play a game.They played luddu and rope jumping and both share a good time,durdhara says don't tell Helena about it I'm so scared of her, Chandra says don't be scared she is good lady, durdhara says I don't know I'm scared you go to her,you dont need to be here.Chandra says ok but on one condition you will never behave as a typical wife,go to sleep now and leaves laughing.

Chanakya says Chandra bhanugupta has sent us all the money we required,Chandra says good now padmanand has to worry about us.

Chandra and padmanand start getting ready for the war. Padmanand says that Chandra tried to threaten my daughter saying he will kill me but he has no idea his death is waiting. Chandra is told that it will be difficult to get padmanand this time he will be under tight covers with huge army. Nandini wishes luck to her father and brothers and during Malayketu's time she says I will come soon and leaves. Chanakya discusses his plan, bhanugupta comes to see them,he says this is piplivan's head after knowing about Chandra, he is here to help us,the head of piplivan says your father Suryagupta was a great man he was like father to people of state,you are our King and whole piplivan is with you.

Nandini disguised as maid, gets into the army of padmanand, padmanand says today I will end that Chandra,and proceed to war. Durdhara wishes luck to Helena and Chandra,by performing Aarti,durdhara says to Helena I'm always scared of you but I know your genius and so I will pray for your victory,Helena says victory is all ours.chandra sees durdhara worried and says i will return as Samrat Chandragupta Mourya.

Maid sees Nandini asleep in cart, soldier informs padmanand about it, padmanand goes to her,and asks what are you doing here,you shouldn't be here, I will arrange your cart to palace,Nandini says I'm not going any where I just want to be here with you, it's for my peace of mind, I accepted wedding proposal just for your happiness and it's all that matters to me, please allow me to stay with you. Padmanand says ok but you will not enter the war field.

Nandini feels someone walk and attacks and sees Malayketu and says sorry I didn't expect you,Malayketu says I like this wild cat side of yours but cats look good as pets and sits close to Nandini and says you know this war results are based on my performance and so I want something in return,Nandini says what you want,Malayketu says you, I mean you are marrying me but not full heartedly and I want you completely with soul and body. Nandini controls her emotion and says your support is my fathers need and anything for my father and so I accept,Malayketu says great the victory is ours.

Helena and Chandra all set for war, Chandra has his eyes filled with anger and fire of revenge,magad army arrive at the spot.

Precap: both armies all set to attack. Mora looks with pride at the Chandra word inscribed on the stone by her and does tilak on it. Padmanand announces attack on Chandra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanku so much for the update Abi ๐Ÿค—
Was a little busy with Christmas. 
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Ipsi , Alanta,Abi , Llin  How are you guys ? 
Commenting here after long time . Missing CN and all lovely people here . Edited by Nandinisharmaa - 6 years ago
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandinisharmaa

Hello Ipsi , Alanta,Abi , Llin  How are you guys ? 

Commenting here after long time . Missing CN and all lovely people here .

hello Nandini im doing fine and hope the same with u
Missing Rajat a lot the man has gone into hiding completely
Missing CN and all of u friends a lot too but life keeps one busy๐Ÿ˜’
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilin

hello Nandini im doing fine and hope the same with u
Missing Rajat a lot the man has gone into hiding completely
Missing CN and all of u friends a lot too but life keeps one busy๐Ÿ˜’

Llin ๐Ÿค— So good to see you here .  Miss our talks and remember our VILLAINA rants ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
we all used to wait for updates from Abi, Alanta ,Ipsi .
Rajat  might  be enjoying his holidays and who knows he might give good news soon . Shweta is busy with short films .
Yes , miss CN .miss chandini and SR . CN was one mneorbale show and this forum shall always be memorable because of you guys and fun we had and not to forget positivty we all maintained ๐Ÿ˜†

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: abiariel

Nandhini and llin๐Ÿค—

Abi๐Ÿค—  I miss  not just your  episode updates but also all those pictures which you used to get for us ๐Ÿ˜ณyour written updates , those spoilers each and everything Abi and not to forget number of threads you opned for us .

Hows Alanta ?  Miss her takes .
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Ipsi ๐Ÿค—  Our quick updater at 6 ๐Ÿ˜†
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi
ABI , ALANTA, IPSI,NANDINI AND ILLIN...
how are you guys????? Miss you guys ...
Missing cn very badly...cannot forget it..how can we forget???
These days not seeing any new serial...esp sp...
Just watching old episodes of cn whenever free time is available.
I think you guys also doing the same.

JanakNandini thumbnail
I came to know that cn ranks no 1 in Indonesia...
Felt happy atleast the team and casts hard work went noticed there...

JanakNandini thumbnail
upload pics
Hope you like this picture for eternity!!!

The image credit goes to Team ChandraNandini fb page...
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago