Kanica Maheshwari to enter as sex worker

cherry_sd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The makers don't want the TRPs to plunge, and hence, they have also introduced a new twist in the story. TV Actress Kanica Maheshwari has now joined the cast and SpotboyE.com has learnt that she will play a sex worker in the show.

Here's what is happening on the show - Parth and Teni's baby will be kidnapped and sold a brothel, that is run by Kanika's character.

Kanika left her last show Star Plus' Tu Suraj Main Saanjh Piyaa Ji as she was unhappy with the way her character had shaped up.
 Her role in Dil Se Dil Tak is a negative one, and quite unlike anything she has done in the past.

Here's another interesting piece of news we have learnt that TV actress Rashami Desai could soon make a comeback on the show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Spotboye 🤣🤣

They needed Sidharth's name for getting hits on their article even after his exit 🤪 They surely have a secret crush on him 😆

If their reporters had used their pea sized brains instead of relying on Sidharth's name for publicity, they would have realized that it is not Parth and Teni's baby as they have written, but Teni is just surrogate mother of the baby!!
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 6 years ago
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahaa Parth and teni's baby!🤣 Aisa imaginary baccha kah hua?? Let me guess! Teni ke pyaare sweet sapne mein! In teni's Sweet dreams!!!??
Let me remind you freaking DirtBoye , yass that's what you are! Spewing dirt! That , S+T= Ipshita!!!
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sex worker is being introduced out of the fear of trps plunging? I thought that makers believed teni alone is enough to get all the trps in the world and from netherworlds by her charm and charisma and her sizzling chemistry with everyone 😕
Ab toh sid ko chodo yaar...to get ur show running u screwed his name so bad..that guy chose to walk away from this shit rather than being made a scapegoat further..and u still want his name to run this bullshit show?
And these makers..bless their low life thinking 👏 if they dint understnd the concept of surrogacy properly...why on earth are they making a show on such a sensitive topic? This show will definitely make viewers lose respect for surrogates in general..even if we want to treat them fairly and with respect..we wont be able to..because of the fear that that woman will take the wife's place by hook or crook and everything will be snatched away from you including your kid..your husband..your in laws and your life too...yeh log surrogacy concept ki toh maa behen kar di...and now they are gonna show about child trafficking 🤣 wonder what more exploitation of the infertile wife is left to be shown..in order to make surrogates the mother of virtue 🤢Edited by Shambavishivam - 6 years ago
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Kanica ma'am. She's a very talented actress. So Rishabh handed the baby to her. But it seems this new character will be all over Parth as he resolved to rescue his baby alone. She'll be an obsessive lover of Parth it seems. Let see how it goes. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
kanica role is cameo role told by actress herself
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okay then if it's so, it's good. 
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rachna_06

Welcome Kanica ma'am. She's a very talented actress. So Rishabh handed the baby to her. But it seems this new character will be all over Parth as he resolved to rescue his baby alone. She'll be an obsessive lover of Parth it seems. Let see how it goes. 

As if one obsessive lover of Parath was not enough, why another one is needed? 😕 I won't mind it if she she proves to be tit for tat for Teni though 😆
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

As if one obsessive lover of Parath was not enough, why another one is needed?😕I won't mind it if she she proves to be tit for tat for Teni though😆

I really like Kanika as an actor, she is fab! I've seen her doing a grey shaded Meenakshi in Dabh, it was an annoying character still she made it her own in an admirable way❤️
But this show I don't think can do justice to any actor except one which they're obsessed with.

Bold@ 🤣 I felt the same thing when I read about this I was thinking along the same lines. This Madamji should make Teni realise how much obsessed she used to be with Parath when Shorvari was there😈
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

I really like Kanika as an actor, she is fab! I've seen her doing a grey shaded Meenakshi in Dabh, it was an annoying character still she made it her own in an admirable way❤️
But this show I don't think can do justice to any actor except one which they're obsessed with.

Bold@ 🤣 I felt the same thing when I read about this I was thinking along the same lines. This Madamji should make Teni realise how much obsessed she used to be with Parath when Shorvari was there😈

No... according to me somewhere No! Because Teni is no one to Parth! She is neither his wife nor friend now! She should not be given any importance! The new entry should not do anything because then Teni would act more cheapo and clingy!!!