Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

I really like Kanika as an actor, she is fab! I've seen her doing a grey shaded Meenakshi in Dabh, it was an annoying character still she made it her own in an admirable way❤️
But this show I don't think can do justice to any actor except one which they're obsessed with.

Bold@ 🤣 I felt the same thing when I read about this I was thinking along the same lines. This Madamji should make Teni realise how much obsessed she used to be with Parath when Shorvari was there😈

@bold, so true  Their obsession with only one character was so much injustice to other female lead of the show and the male lead's character was butchered to the extent that he chose to opt out. I wouldn't have minded that also if the story was supposed to be like that only, I wouldn't have watched the show in that case. But here they promoted the show as the married couple's love story and their journey. It should have been about all three character's feelings with equal focus to all three. But in reality it turned out to be only about the surrogate as if the other two characters didn't matter to them. And that's the reason I will never feel anything for her neither can tolerate her drama all time (thankfully Sid's exit made me detach myself from the show so that I don't have to tolerate that character anymore). I had signed up for the show to watch Parth and Shorvori's journey, but I got only disappointment. As a helpless viewer I have no other option but to only curse and hate that character to the core. Whenever I will remember Dil Se Dil Tak in future (yes that was the original name of the show which was never done justice with, just like its unfortunate female lead), I will feel bad for Shorvori and I will feel nothing else but only hatred for Teni, for she proved to be a curse in Parth and Shorvori's happy content life..
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad to see the story reaching new areas and characters. I'm looking forward to the new addition!
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is obvious CVs want to glorify the one and only teni . Parth want to save child but every time she refuses Parth to save child and say I will go and bring child

first Time when Parth want to save child from rishabh she refuses Parth   not to save child other wise rishabh will harm isphita and herself enter alone in rishabh house in order to take isphita from house . but due to foolish plan of teni rishabh and his mother manage to escape along with baby

if rishabh and chutkan was also there in room of rishabh .then rishabh wouldn't have not manage to escape from room

but teni did not allow Parth to enter in rishabh house

teni made a foolish plan due to which rishabh successful in giving   isphita to kothewali but still again teni want to go alone at madam ji house in order to save isphita

because of foolish plan of teni isphita go in wrong hand but still teni   stop Parth in going at madam house

and when Parth wanted to go at madam house .teni lock Parth at room and even Parth family support teni in this .they do not open room until teni reach madam house

why teni and Parth parents not allowing Parth to save baby

Parth is father of baby he has right to save his own baby

is teni has get supernatural that she will save isphita all alone??

it is inhumane teni locking Parth in room and not allowing him to save baby

look like teni want all of credit to herself in saving baby
Edited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago